Man City v Chelsea

Jase

Have a feeling we could hit them with a quickfire double and win 2-0. They don't scare me at all.

Its fine thumping teams in January and Feburary, but I fancy them to crumble when the pressure is on. They don't have the knowhow. That league that they did win, the fucking stumbled across the line big time.

I hope Matic will deal with Yaya, it will show how good he is. Thank god there is no Aguero, but Negredo and Dzeko will still be very dangerous. However, they arent as fast as Kun and Terry-Cahill/Luiz will cope easier.

Just be clinical on other side, or we will lose. Cant see us keeping clean sheet, but win is not impossible. Up Blues!

Why are people stressing about the title. Our aim has always been top 3. If something happen to City and they seriously fuck up, then we or Arsenal can capitalize. But this is City's title to lose regardless of the outcome of this match.

top 3? No our aim was the title. We were even favored coming into the season.

We may have been favoured but doesnt mean anything once it gets going.Be happy with top 3..top 2 even better and maybe a cup.Time to build properly in summer.That and unless something drastic happens between now and then we still have Jose as a manager!

This post on Bluemoon.......

"On Monday night Manchester City will smash Chelsea. Once we have scored one we will put 5 past them; that's what we've done to every side bar 2 (Hull and Palace to their credit). And we will score one. That first goal acts like the catalyst for wave after wave of City attacks. There is not a team in this country who can live with us when we are like that and on Monday I am very confident we will be like that. I also happen to believe that - so long as the players believe they can - we will do Barca at home much the same.

I am coming to the view that all the chatter about it being a tight league this year will prove wholly unfounded. If I am wrong on that I am wrong, it's no big deal, nobody will have died. But I think we are starting now to gather a momentum which will leave everybody else trailing in out wake before too much longer has passed.... We has reached that lovely and rare tipping point where teams are beaten before they turn up, and while this was true at home from early on, it's now starting to be true away also. Once that starts to be the case, there will be no stopping us. That's not arrogance btw, it's a fact, and all we have to do is sit back, ignore the bleating of the fans of other clubs (you spent all that money blah blah... and their managers (and is it just me that really hates all the 'special one' shit??) and enjoy the ride.

5-0 City."

Lmao, as if they're any better than Barca or Bayern who have never thumped us. I predict 5-0 for us.

Nope. Jose has always said top 3. He's said it countless times this season. You can't change the manager, half the team and the entire system and go from 15 points off the top to winning the title in one year unless the other title contenders majorly f*** up.

he also said no more transfers!!...you right ... from the state we where since ancelotti left till the end of last season(15points below manu) to win the title is not easy.....but like you pointed out...to win the other teams should mess up and they have!! the first half of the season has seen lot of upsets... and this is the most toughest fought season of the league apparently !!(just quoting something i heard from tv pundits....) and there is still three clubs in contention.... I am waiting for CL...lets see how mancity do during that time...that will be the deciding period of this season i think ...

And we got Mourinho...the best tactician you can find in this game.. he will deliver 99/100 times ... so lets see..fingers crossed

This post on Bluemoon.......

"On Monday night Manchester City will smash Chelsea. Once we have scored one we will put 5 past them; that's what we've done to every side bar 2 (Hull and Palace to their credit). And we will score one. That first goal acts like the catalyst for wave after wave of City attacks. There is not a team in this country who can live with us when we are like that and on Monday I am very confident we will be like that. I also happen to believe that - so long as the players believe they can - we will do Barca at home much the same.

I am coming to the view that all the chatter about it being a tight league this year will prove wholly unfounded. If I am wrong on that I am wrong, it's no big deal, nobody will have died. But I think we are starting now to gather a momentum which will leave everybody else trailing in out wake before too much longer has passed.... We has reached that lovely and rare tipping point where teams are beaten before they turn up, and while this was true at home from early on, it's now starting to be true away also. Once that starts to be the case, there will be no stopping us. That's not arrogance btw, it's a fact, and all we have to do is sit back, ignore the bleating of the fans of other clubs (you spent all that money blah blah... and their managers (and is it just me that really hates all the 'special one' shit??) and enjoy the ride.

5-0 City."

Lmao, as if they're any better than Barca or Bayern who have never thumped us. I predict 5-0 for us.

Yea, they destroy every team when it doesnt matter. Chelsea is the most well rounded team in the BPL, great defense, attacking players who create for themselves and others, and CDM's. This is a huge game, Man City will choke like they always do. 3-2 Chelsea.

Nope. Jose has always said top 3. He's said it countless times this season. You can't change the manager, half the team and the entire system and go from 15 points off the top to winning the title in one year unless the other title contenders majorly f*** up.

Who cares what Jose Says? coming into this season we were easily title favorites? Top 3? who were the 2 that were supposed to be above us? Cause we all saw united tanking the season. City was our biggest competition and even they went though as much transitions as we did. They was no way we would expect anything lower than 2nd place. Anyone who claims 3rd would be considered successful before the start of the season is probably lying to themselves. And don't give me the age excuse. we have an older team than both Arsenal and City.