Man City v Chelsea

Jase

I didn't say it about Arsenal or Liverpool because I was sure that they weren't better than us. Now I am pretty sure.

People are being too naive, thinking that Hazard or Willian are gonna make a difference. They're gonna make fuck all, since we'll be defending for 90+ minutes. That's what we always do in this kind of games, how can you expect anything else? If we score, which I highly doubt, it's gonna be from a set piece. Terry or Ivanovic.

Is that why we scored 2 past Bayern in open play, who are a much better team and have a much better defence then City! We also created enough chances to beat Arsenal as well, and would have beat them if Lampard's shot that hit the bar was a inch lower!

I think it makes more sense to compare this game to the Bayern game as City will really attack us, not like Arsenal and United who half heartedly attacked us as they were very cautious of leaving us too much space to counter attack in! City will be more like Bayern and try to score some goals and leave themselves more open for us to punish them on the break.

I didn't say it about Arsenal or Liverpool because I was sure that they weren't better than us. Now I am pretty sure.

People are being too naive, thinking that Hazard or Willian are gonna make a difference. They're gonna make fuck all, since we'll be defending for 90+ minutes. That's what we always do in this kind of games, how can you expect anything else? If we score, which I highly doubt, it's gonna be from a set piece. Terry or Ivanovic.

Not any of us is naive. There´s no need to tell us about the strength of Citeh. Those who watch PL games know it well.

For you to drivel here about who is & Chelsea will score from a set piece only, how do you know all that ?

We all love your opinion here, valued greatly but do not tell us what will happen tonight. Nobody knows that now.

I look forward to next season and beyond when we no longer dread matches like this but rather can't wait for them. That's what a world class, in form striker will do for us. Teams like United, City, and Liverpool go in to big games like this knowing ahead of time that they have a striker that can score at any time and from any place. None of ours can do that and we currently rely on a winger to be our match winner. That winger will be man marked by 2 or 3 players in most games.

If we had an Agüero or a Suarez leading our line for a game like this I'd be chomping at the bit for it to start. As it is, I can't say I'm excited for this one.

I think we'll play a very good match but in the end just won't have the teeth to edge it. I think it'll be a 1-1 draw.

I look forward to next season and beyond when we no longer dread matches like this but rather can't wait for them. That's what a world class, in form striker will do for us. Teams like United, City, and Liverpool go in to big games like this knowing ahead of time that they have a striker that can score at any time and from any place. None of ours can do that and we currently rely on a winger to be our match winner. That winger will be man marked by 2 or 3 players in most games.

If we had an Agüero or a Suarez leading our line for a game like this I'd be chomping at the bit for it to start. As it is, I can't say I'm excited for this one.

I think we'll play a very good match but in the end just won't have the teeth to edge it. I think it'll be a 1-1 draw.

Why wait for next season ? It´s all there tonight. Chelsea is more than a competitive opponent for Citeh.

Just because Citeh hammered some poor sobs before, it does not mean they are a shoe-in for tonight.

As you mentioned above, " I can´t say I´m excited for...well, come back around 11 p.m. I will tell you all about the game, then.

CURRENT FORM bro... we need to consider that of both Ramirez and Manchester City.

PS: I am not saying we shouldn't play Ramirez, but not in a two men midfield

for such a big match, the form book is thrown out of the window. rambo over the years has risen up and performed exceptionally well in big matches. his chelsea career kick started against arsenal when he dispossessed (i dont remember who) which led to DD scoring. his performances against barca, goals scored against united, performances against city.

i have absolutely no doubt the rambo should and will start, be it in a 2 man or 3 man mid.

Personally, I have always looked for these games. Chelsea vs Real, Barca, Bayern, PSG, Citeh...

To me, these are the games Chelsea should be measured against. After all, Roman had not spent millions to see his team piddle around with West Ham.

Win or lose, I am looking forward to tonight´s clash, immensely.

I only hope we don't see Lampard and Ramires starting together - don't even care if it's 4-3-3, just not both of them at the same time.

Ramires' passing is bad enough, but Lampard can be really inconsistent also when he tries his 1st time over-ambitious long passes, and easily concedes possession.

I don't think we will set-up to park the bus, but when people like Lampard and Ramires give the ball away every minute, we're only going to remain on the back-foot and struggle to get out of our half.