Man City v Chelsea

Jase

If you didn't wake up fucking buzzing for this game tonight then your supporting the wrong club. Been posted already about the Superbowl, Best defence hammered the best offense. Sick of hearing about how good City are, fucking sick of it, They have won fuck all but they're being portrayed as the team that are going to win it all, Including the fucking World Cup this summer.

Kompany is overrated as fuck aswell, He has nothing on JT.

Hazard and Willian are better then Navas and Silva, and I fancy whoever is in the pivot to have a huge game. Yaya Toure is overrated for me aswell but thats just a personal opinion.

We've already fucking owned these mugs once, Lets do it again Chels.

Can't fucking wait for this tonight, Won or lose, Up the Chels!

Jesus, mate.

I thought I dropped the f-bomb a lot!

If you didn't wake up fucking buzzing for this game tonight then your supporting the wrong club. Been posted already about the Superbowl, Best defence hammered the best offense. Sick of hearing about how good City are, fucking sick of it, They have won fuck all but they're being portrayed as the team that are going to win it all, Including the fucking World Cup this summer.

Kompany is overrated as fuck aswell, He has nothing on JT.

Hazard and Willian are better then Navas and Silva, and I fancy whoever is in the pivot to have a huge game. Yaya Toure is overrated for me aswell but thats just a personal opinion.

We've already fucking owned these mugs once, Lets do it again Chels.

Can't fucking wait for this tonight, Won or lose, Up the Chels!

Whilst I don't completely agree with the whole post, that's the spirit !

Lets win this!!!

The best line up imho to stand a chance against city

Cech

Ivanovic Terry cahill Azpilicueta

Matic Oscar

Willian Lampard Hazard

Ba

Azpilicueta over cole as he's more competent at this point in time to deal with the threat of Navas

Matic and oscar gives us the combination of physicality, combativeness, strenght and composure which will be key to controlling the game better against them and the main reason for Oscar over Ramires (pipe dream I know)

Lampard in the hole gives us a genuine goal threat and ba's physicality and hold up play is superior to Eto'o. if Torres was fit, he would have been the preferred choice. hazard-willian on the wings is a no brainer.

I am dreading this game. We either try and win or defend to the f****** hilt .

We can't afford not just for the points but the morale and confidence of olayers of Jose and fans even to lose and lose big :(

Come on Chelsea we are all with you. We shall be the 12th Man.

Ramires is key for our pressing, ok, technically he's poor, so against teams who park the bus he's ineffective, but in games where teams come at us, he's a must. His stamina and athleticism will also help on the counter. City have Yaya, we have Matic, they have Fernandinho we have Ramires.

You can say he messes up a lot in the final third with his decision making, which is true, but he also starts many of them with his interceptions, on the break his pace will be vital.

I have a good feeling about today, i really do.

if Rambo, Matic (if given the chance), Oscar and Hazard perform tonight, I think we've a great chance ... the game will be decided in midfield

COME ON CHELSEA!!