Man City v Chelsea

Jase

I am just worried that if Eto'o starts he will be chewed up and spat out by Kompany. We just do not have that threat up front to put huge pressure on their CB's.

Hazard is the key.

Well said, if Hazard goes tonight, Chelsea wins. He is the key to Chelsea tonight, I feel.

Luiz, Ramires, Matic in the middle for me.

Wow, this thread is more depressing than the "RIP Aragones" thread! :P

I'm going for a 1-0 win from a JT header. Come On You Blues :blue scalf:

Sorry 19, not depressing but folks are shit-less here.

When Jose says, he would happily take second place ahead of tonight´s clash some folks here are shaking, badly. lol.

Sorry 19, not depressing but folks are shit-less here.

When Jose says, he would happily take second place ahead of tonight´s clash some folks here are shaking, badly. lol.

Regardless of what anyone says, tonight we'll have 11 players on the pitch and they'll have 11 players as well. The way I see it, anything can happen and we have every chance to win.

Regardless of what anyone says, tonight we'll have 11 players on the pitch and they'll have 11 players as well. The way I see it, anything can happen and we have every chance to win.

Of course, Chelsea has a big chance, I feel. Nobody should be scared of these lumberjacks of Citeh.

If Hazard goes tonight, Chelsea wins, I am certain. He has to play his best game of this season. I hope, he can cope with it.

We heard it when they came to Stamford Bridge, we heard it about Liverpool, we heard it about Arsenal....Did we lose? Did we fuck. Have some faith.

I didn't say it about Arsenal or Liverpool because I was sure that they weren't better than us. Now I am pretty sure.

People are being too naive, thinking that Hazard or Willian are gonna make a difference. They're gonna make fuck all, since we'll be defending for 90+ minutes. That's what we always do in this kind of games, how can you expect anything else? If we score, which I highly doubt, it's gonna be from a set piece. Terry or Ivanovic.

We heard it when they came to Stamford Bridge, we heard it about Liverpool, we heard it about Arsenal....Did we lose? Did we fuck. Have some faith.

Honestly, I love it that everyone is writing us off. Takes all the pressure off the players. I was dreading the West Ham match because everyone kept saying that it was easy 3 points.

I didn't say it about Arsenal or Liverpool because I was sure that they weren't better than us. Now I am pretty sure.

People are being too naive, thinking that Hazard or Willian are gonna make a difference. They're gonna make fuck all, since we'll be defending for 90+ minutes. That's what we always do in this kind of games, how can you expect anything else? If we score, which I highly doubt, it's gonna be from a set piece. Terry or Ivanovic.

agree, can't see us scoring except from set piece, but it seems ages ago since we've scored from those, Oscar's free kick aside

0-0 is the best we can hope for

prove me wrong Chelsea