Man City v Chelsea

Jase

Today, all I read how Jose is going to park the bus on Monday. Had it not been for Jose´s complains against West Hams, perhaps we would not see it today. However, I doubt it.

Most of the times, I have enjoyed Jose´s pokes in the UK media.

To me, that´s the way he is, I can live with it. Does it help Chelsea ? I am not sure.

What exactly is expected of Jose on Monday ? Should he be so stupid as Wenger & open himself to relentless attack by Citeh ?

Well, I honestly doubt Jose will do it. The way I see it. Matic, Luiz, Ramires in the midfield. Perhaps, William, Hazard, Eto´o up front ?

However, one calls it, park the bus, counter attack, I just hope, Chelsea can knick something here.

Today, I expect the fucks of Arsenal to win & if Chelsea drops points on Monday, the team may be in trouble, later.

Don't see how people are putting Lamps in their first XI's. We'd get shredded in midfield if he starts. Wouldn't surprise me if he does, though since José loves him so much.

I'd start Luiz and Matić in there. Wouldn't mind seeing a 4-3-3 with Luiz/Matić/Ramires or Luiz/Matić/Lamps.

I just think that Luiz really raises his game against the bigger sides and concentrates more. He'll add steel and grit to the midfield and he and Matić can deal with City's midfield physically.

I believe, there is not one fan here, who wouldn´t be happy to see Chelsea getting the much needed result on Monday.

Sometimes, I wonder to read Jose´s phlegmatic approach to this season. To read, Chelsea can challenge for the PL next season, Citeh are going to win it...has he already given up ?

I believe, there is not one fan here, who wouldn´t be happy to see Chelsea getting the much needed result on Monday.

Sometimes, I wonder to read Jose´s phlegmatic approach to this season. To read, Chelsea can challenge for the PL next season, Citeh are going to win it...has he already given up ?

No, he hasn't given up or resigned to City winning it. He's putting all the pressure on them and consequently taking it off himself and the team by saying we effectively shouldn't be winning it this season given the squad we have compared to theirs.

just praying that Mournho will come to grips and wont play Azpi on the left and Iva on the right again..even though I see it coming....

There is no way Jose in his right mind will play cole against navas, when even elmohammedy was raping cole.

No, he hasn't given up or resigned to City winning it. He's putting all the pressure on them and consequently taking it off himself and the team by saying we effectively shouldn't be winning it this season given the squad we have compared to theirs.

Somehow, he has a funny ways of taking the pressure off Chelsea players though.

There is no way Jose in his right mind will play cole against navas, when even elmohammedy was raping cole.

well its the question if you want to have a proper offensive-link for Eden or a (probably) better defensive side in terms of Azpi. I would prefer the former, because we already have Ivanovic as a RB. playing with two full-backs who cant contribute anything in offense will make us even more vulnerable for attacks, because we will be losing the ball all the time, due to shit crossing or just sideway passing from our fullbacks. City are especially vulnerable trough the flanks and we should use this. in the mid, they are beasts with yaya+fernandinho+kompany...we need to use the flanks.

futhermore I think that we will sit deeper anyways so A.Cole could be quite good, because his positioning usually is good. There is a chance of Azpi getting destroyed by Navas too so...

If we parked the bus against arsenal, then Man C is definitively a parked bus type of match

we parled the plane, not the bus, the place! (Josè Mourinho, before Inter-Bayern Monaco Champions League's Final 2009/2010, talking about the semifinal against Barca team)

well its the question if you want to have a proper offensive-link for Eden or a (probably) better defensive side in terms of Azpi. I would prefer the former, because we already have Ivanovic as a RB. playing with two full-backs who cant contribute anything in offense will make us even more vulnerable for attacks, because we will be losing the ball all the time, due to shit crossing or just sideway passing from our fullbacks. City are especially vulnerable trough the flanks and we should use this. in the mid, they are beasts with yaya+fernandinho+kompany...we need to use the flanks.

futhermore I think that we will sit deeper anyways so A.Cole could be quite good, because his positioning usually is good. There is a chance of Azpi getting destroyed by Navas too so...

Since when does Azpi not contribute anything in offence?

Azpi was used against Liverpool, Man United and Arsenal. I think there's a good chance he starts tomorrow.

There is also a 100% chance we will concede goals when navas goes one on one with cole.

Why risk that with mancity's scoring form?? If we had another quicker leftback I can understand you, but we don't

Since when does Azpi not contribute anything in offence?

Azpi was used against Liverpool, Man United and Arsenal. I think there's a good chance he starts tomorrow.

since he is playing as a LB. he is offensively horrible in that position (not his fault). I think it would be important tomorrow to get Hazard playing good and a LB who can actually provide and link-up with him is important. as I said, they are vulnerable trough the flanks and we should expose them there.

And I think Cole gets slated too much. he aint at his best yeah, but he is still experienced and usually in big games, he turns up and proves that. I dont know how many last-ditch saves he has made for us.