Man City v Chelsea

Jase

look at it this way, we cannot score with over 35 shots on goal, we always mess up our chances, city have scored 116 (think thats right) goals so far this season, alot to fear imo

One game doesnt define a team! You took stats from a bad (and unlucky) game, but that doesnt mean we will play that way in every game...

What about our Supercup match against Bayern? What about the home win against City? What about the United game?

You cannot use one game where we were unlucky to score in to justify whatever you're saying... Even the best teams in history have been held in this manner.

not on about just the one game why i said we mees up our chances, the 35 shots was about the west spam game of course.

i just think we need to do a west ham and go for a draw, i think we the players they have out they still have more danger than us

One game doesnt define a team! You took stats from a bad (and unlucky) game, but that doesnt mean we will play that way in every game...

What about our Supercup match against Bayern? What about the home win against City? What about the United game?

im not just using one game

super cup we was unlucky, city we got lucky and united are shit this season, and i was not going on about just the west ham game

and people getting happy that Aguero is out, they still have two class strikers to use

Yes, but Aguero has the starting position for a reason...

Nobody is saying that it will be a given just because City doesnt have Yaya, Aguero and Zabaleta. However, you cant deny it does help A LOT!

Yes, but Aguero has the starting position for a reason...

Nobody is saying that it will be a given just because City doesnt have Yaya, Aguero and Zabaleta. However, you cant deny it does help A LOT!

not really look how well they were doing when we was last out, Negrado and Dezko was still banging in the goals

super cup we was unlucky, city we got lucky and united are shit this season, and i was not going on about just the west ham game

Yeah, when we win we are lucky and when we lose we are utter shit!

Ok dude, I am not wasting my time discussing the obvious...

not really look how well they were doing when we was last out, Negrado and Dezko was still banging in the goals

I agree, City is super amazing and no one can beat them!

Fuck, why dont we just give them all trophies for the next 5 years or so?

you need to chill out, so your telling me we didnt get lucky when we beat city this season?

From what I remember, the winner was pretty lucky but we played pretty well against City - their goal came from a moment of Aguero brilliance, not from them outplaying us for the majority of the game.

We matched City in every aspect in that game, so truly I don't know why you're so scared. City have a great team but you're overrating them a bit.

Yeah, City are more clinical than us no one denies that, but to say we should West Ham it against them is disrespectful to the players we have in our team. We aren't some relegation battling team like West Ham, we have some classy players that when on form can do damage to anyone.

They said we would get spanked against Bayern as well but we ended up scoring twice against them and only lost out on penalties, and this is when we were still finding our feet at the start of the season.

We might lose, we might draw, we might win but you should really not talk as if City are the best team the world have ever seen. They haven't faced an animal like us yet. We really aren't that inferior to City as the table tells - we're only 3 pts behind them.

If Mourinho gets his tactics and team perform well in general, there's no reason to think why we can't take points from City or even end up winning.

You and others should have more faith in the team and manager.

i do have faith always have and will, but we are going to there backyard where they score for fun. and we cannot put our chances away. yes this is football and anything can happen but i just can us winning this one hope i wrong of course

Reading Bluemoon and there fans have turned into a right set of arrogant cunts.

Don't mind those pricks. Actually counting how many goals they will score us. They are in for a surprise!! Mourinho will frustrate their play. We just only have to take our chances when we get them.

I don't trust Shurrle up front to actually finish a chance, we can't keep relying on Hazard. Eto'o is probably our best finisher.

Negrado and Dzeko are much easier for Cahill and Terry to defend against. Aguero has so much pace and low center of gravity, they always struggle against players like him.