Man City v Chelsea

Jase

Their team can easily be got at, Spurs just sucked last night but they still got a goal with 10 men. Spurs were so slow getting the ball forward and looked clueless when they crossed the halfway line, there was hardly any movement up front for them. They had a bit of joy down the left wing

We need a quick transition from defense to attack, which is why Matic needs to play IMO.

Would be funny if Lampard starts and Matic benched.

Also it is about time we cause a big upset in a game where we are the underdog. The last time this happens was against Bayern in 2012. Since then we pretty much drew or lost all the games we were expected to draw/lose. Time to send a big statement out there that we won't give us despite the latest result setback. A 4-1 win like Liverpool did MU a few years ago would be great, but we probably will try the Old Trafford/Basel away approach in this game, probably even more extreme level. Don't be surprised if we end the match with no shot on target imo.

You are talking about THE best team in the world and compare them to us, a good young team still in development?

where did i compare Bayern to us???

If you read the conversation, he said City are unbeatable at home, i was merely pointing out that Bayern has already beat them there! so calm down, no one was comparing them to us.

where did i compare Bayern to us???

If you read the conversation, he said City are unbeatable at home, i was merely pointing out that Bayern has already beat them there! so calm down, no one was comparing them to us.

Don´t forget to tell him about your counter attack tactics too.

David Silva is the one player I'm most worried about. he ripped our midfield apart at the Bridge and has been nothing short of sensational this season. The sort of player we could use in the team right now and then there's Yaya toure and Negredo and Kompany and their 100 percent home record this season. sigh. we will need the type of luck we had against barca in the UCL to get anything out of this game.

Aguero's being sidelined is big welcome bonus but I doubt that will matter much in the end result wise

Don´t forget to tell him about your counter attack tactics too.

Lool! its not my counter counter attack tactic! they are the tactics Jose has used throughout his entire career! do you even watch Chelsea matches? but yeah i guess your tactics are much better lets play ultra defensive and not even think about crossing the half way line, get everyone behind the ball and hope for the best! :clown:

Why are people stressing about the title. Our aim has always been top 3. If something happen to City and they seriously fuck up, then we or Arsenal can capitalize. But this is City's title to lose regardless of the outcome of this match.

No offense but our aim was always the title, especially when we have the sort of team that we have right now and Mourinho as our manager.

Also if we win there, it's definitely our title to lose. Can't believe people took Mourinho seriously when he said top 3 was the aim.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk HD

Eto'o can't play this game, we need someone who can take advantage of their high-line. So I would go with Schurrle.

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Azpi

Matic - Ramires

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Schurrle

7ugyvysy.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk HD

Can't belive there are fans who wants to park bus on Etihad.It would be nice if Jose atleast once try to attack and beat opponent and not go for boring 0-0.

It would be nice if our team was solid in all positions. But we have weaknesses *cough* and a lot of players who can only do well on the counter, and can't pass to save their lives.

So in games like these, it's better to absorb pressure and hope to nick goals on the counter or on corners - the latter looking less and less likely if it's only Willian taking them.

It would be nice if our team was solid in all positions. But we have weaknesses *cough* and a lot of players who can only do well on the counter, and can't pass to save their lives.

So in games like these, it's better to absorb pressure and hope to nick goals on the counter or on corners - the latter looking less and less likely if it's only Willian taking them.

Dude we have best midfielders in the league maybe our strikers are shit but that's not reason to stay in front of our goal and wait for one counter attack.

Btw,in Real Jose had Ronaldo and co. but he still played 'park the bus' tactic against Barca and other stronger teams

Lool! its not my counter counter attack tactic! they are the tactics Jose has used throughout his entire career! do you even watch Chelsea matches? but yeah i guess your tactics are much better lets play ultra defensive and not even think about crossing the half way line, get everyone behind the ball and hope for the best! :clown:

That´s my boy. See it on Monday. :cry:

yaya toure and aguero injured?

Who gives a shit? If we want to win the league we must be able to beat their very best team.

If we're going to hold back praying their best players are injured so we can have a better chance of winning, then we've already lost.

My only hope is that our players are also in form and that the referee doesn't fuck us over. For as long as we have that, I couldn't care less if they bring their best team plus Messi. If we give them everything we have and still lose, then they are the rightful winners and we have nothing to complain about except working to make ourselves better.

One thing's for sure though. I agree with Mourinho that Manchester City is a finished product, whereas Chelsea still has a lot of problems it needs to deal with. So if an under-work Chelsea is enough to challenge their finished product, what will OUR finished product do to them in the future?

The west ham result really fucked it all up. If we had 4 points from these 2 games it would have been amazing. I think this becomes a must win if we want to stay in touch for the upcoming couple months.

That is of course, if Jose believes in the title. However, if it's really about top 3, like he's claiming, then this result doesn't really matter and a draw would be a great result.

In my honest opinion, we can go out there and beat them. No need for over complicating formations and players but a nice 433 would do the job. We do need some luck, though. They've had 3 nonsense calls that went their way these last 2 PL games. 2 bullshit offside calls where the linesman decide to be too smart about a situation and completely end up fucking things up and then the red card and penalty.

With Aguero out that's a good boost. However, with Negredo and Dzeko they have more then enough firepower. A huge away win this season has to be won. Hopefully this is the one. Let's get them, Jose!

Who gives a shit? If we want to win the league we must be able to beat their very best team.

If we're going to hold back praying their best players are injured so we can have a better chance of winning, then we've already lost.

My only hope is that our players are also in form and that the referee doesn't fuck us over. For as long as we have that, I couldn't care less if they bring their best team plus Messi. If we give them everything we have and still lose, then they are the rightful winners and we have nothing to complain about except working to make ourselves better.

One thing's for sure though. I agree with Mourinho that Manchester City is a finished product, whereas Chelsea still has a lot of problems it needs to deal with. So if an under-work Chelsea is enough to challenge their finished product, what will OUR finished product do to them in the future?

On their day facing the best team with all their players:

Barca:

Valdes

Alves Pique Mass Alba

Xavi Iniesta Biscuit

Neymar Messi Sanchez

Bayern:

Neuer

Lahm Dante Boateng Alaba

Sweisght Gotze Thiago/Kroos/Mueller

Robben Mandzukic Ribery

Madrid:

Lopez/Casillas

Aberloa Ramos Varane Marcelo

Alonso Modric Isco

Ronaldo Benzema Bale

Chance of wining by going toe to toe? 0.0001%. Even if we got our full strength squad, so yes it will always be a massive factor in football. For example if City had managed to keep everyone of their top player like Aguero fit for every game, they may well be like 10 points clear by now. And like I already mentioned, if we go toe to toe with City here we will get destroyed or at least lose. Liverpool tried this and nearly worked but eventually lose anyway, Arsenal tried this and got destroyed. Barca will have a very hard time in 2 weeks as well when go there even with Neymar, Messi.

And you shouldn't pay too much attention to what Mou says. He only said it to deflect the pressure onto himself away from the players. Like his park the bus comment yesterday, even the die hard Chelsea fans have to agree it is hypocritical at its finest. He said we shouldn't challenge for title, despite spending the most in Europe? not the most but certainly in top 3-4 spending teams. City bought the likes of Fernandinho, Negredo. Lets not pretend Willian or Matic costs nothing.

Actually I think the best scenario would be City going up in like the 2nd min like they did 3 years ago when we played them under AVB. Then Jose would just have to force the team to attack, because a lost means title is definitely over for us. And believe me Jose really wants us to be in there, don't think he will settle for 3rd/4th place like he said. If that is the case Roman would have never brought him back because we were already on course to do that under RDM, Rafa anyway.