Man City v Chelsea

Jase

r u claiming those three are better than matic? if u r looking for someone not comfortable against WHU, look no further than Ramirez

i am claiming what jose has repeatedly said in his PCs. he is not going to rush matic into the first team and definitely not give him his first PL start against man city at etihad.

schürrle

hazard-oscar-willian

schürrle > eto'o

Schurrle, who hasn't even been good in his natural position recently should be played in a position he isn't even comfortable in against Man City? Wow.

If we beat them at their home ground and that too with a good all round performance then I am certain that we will the league.

Losing or drawing won't mean that well be out of it but I am just saying a convincing win will really pump us up and could perhaps be a decisive factor in the race for the title.

If we beat them at their home ground and that too with a good all round performance then I am certain that we will the league.

Losing or drawing won't mean that well be out of it but I am just saying a convincing win will really pump us up and could perhaps be a decisive factor in the race for the title.

There's no way that even if we beat them on Monday that we're certain to win the title. There's too many games left and beating City would only draw us level to then, they still have a vastly superior goal difference.

The same way if we lose or draw it doesn't mean we're completely out of the title race either.

schürrle

hazard-oscar-willian

schürrle > eto'o

Schurrle, who hasn't even been good in his natural position recently should be played in a position he isn't even comfortable in against Man City? Wow.
Exactly... This would be madness and shurrely suicide.

LOL!

You didnt fear one of the best teams in history, but fears an inconsistency Manchester City? :lol:

The overrating of City on here is quite pathetic...

look at it this way, we cannot score with over 35 shots on goal, we always mess up our chances, city have scored 116 (think thats right) goals so far this season, alot to fear imo

and people getting happy that Aguero is out, they still have two class strikers to use

look at it this way, we cannot score with over 35 shots on goal

You cannot use one game where we were unlucky to score in to justify whatever you're saying... Even the best teams in history have been held in this manner.