Man City v Chelsea

Jase

Guessing I'm the only one who isn't scared of CIty.

Apart from the 1st half against Tottenham, we haven't really been outplayed in any big game this season and that includes Bayern.

He's hated on here but I wish we had Torres for this one. Ripped them to shreds in the home game.

Guessing I'm the only one who isn't scared of CIty.

Apart from the 1st half against Tottenham, we haven't really been outplayed in any big game this season and that includes Bayern.

He's hated on here but I wish we had Torres for this one. Ripped them to shreds in the home game.

Trust me your not the only one who isn't scared of them!

The mighty Manchester City! The same team who have failed to get out of their group stage of the CL every season, apart from this one

1 league title and 1 FA Cup.... I think they have underachieved

They better hope they win the league this year, Mourinho's Chelsea will dominate the league again.

Aguero (Injured), Yaya Toure and Zabelata both (Yellow card accumulation) will miss the game against Chelsea on Monday

:getin: :getin: :getin:

You need to give a source at least. Who are their natural replacements? I know about Džeko for Agüero but what about the other two?

4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1? Jose has a decision to make. Later on this thread, I'll give my opinion on why 4-2-3-1 is the way we should set up in this match. We can't go for containment like we did at OT and the Emirates, if we do we will lose. City are a different animal and score goals almost at will. They WILL score at least one against us. We HAVE to take the game to them and we need Oscar to press their two CM's Fernandinho and Toure. Toure especially can be careless with possession in his own half sometimes and I'm not convinced by the defensive cover they give their back four. Oscar has to be at his best on Monday and our intensity and pressing game is key to a positive result.

We beat them through an intelligent approach, not being too gung-ho, but absolutely going for it. Their defense is suspect and it's clear they don't like it when the opposition stick it to them.

To be honest, for this game I am just excited more than anything, my expectation for this season is to be in top 3

and more importantly to build some kind of identity which is what Mourinho is doing, so I have no problem if we lose.

For this game, I think mou will play a 4-3-3 lineup, a DM is a must against city to deny Silva space in the midfield and both of our winger must trackback especially our right winger because Kolarov is extremely dangerous.

zabaleta has 3 yellows and yaya has 2 yellows, how can they be suspended?

Actually Zabaleta is on seven yellow cards this season, but the rules in EPL differ from the rules in the other leagues in Europe regarding yellow cards and maybe xPetrCechx was a little bit misled by that - In EPL a player is suspended at his 5th and 10th yellow card (no suspension between this numbers), whereas in some other important leagues in Europa you get suspended at your 5th yellow card and then you get an automatic match-ban for every yellow card you receive.

So no, Zabaleta and Yaya are not suspended. Only Aguero, Nasri, Milner and Javi Garcia are missing for City.