Man City v Chelsea

Jase

It will be interesting to see how Jose approach this game. If he sets us out to park the bus then his credibility will take a hit given his criticism of allardyce for employing similar strategy and he will have a hard time defending it in the media. they will have a field day. I can see the headline already. "Jose, I have got 3 words for you, pot, kettle, black".

Arrogant mancity fans are counting how many goals they will score us. :rant:

I want mourinho to surprise them, play 4-3-3 but go more attacking than they expected. Since they are all expecting us to stay in our 18box, it'll throw their tactics for the match off balance if we attack in the first 20mins and probably knick a goal.

Let's play with

Matic, luiz and lamps in the midfield. We need height on setpieces and lamps for a legit goal threat from midfield.

I know Luiz is not the best in midfield but we always win the big matches when he plays there. I don't know why, but he's a lucky charm in midfield I wish he'll start.

2-1 hazard, terry.

It will be interesting to see how Jose approach this game. If he sets us out to park the bus then his credibility will take a hit given his criticism of allardyce for employing similar strategy and he will have a hard time defending it in the media. they will have a field day. I can see the headline already. "Jose, I have got 3 words for you, pot, kettle, black".

do you think Mou cares about that?

He's the only. I always get mad when i see Luiz get a shot, he ALWAYS hits the wall.

no he doesn't! his free-kicks have actually been pretty good this season! I remember most beating the wall and going on target.

Eto'o can't play this game, we need someone who can take advantage of their high-line. So I would go with Schurrle.

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Azpi

Matic - Ramires

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Schurrle

i think this is our strongest 11 but doubt jose would let both ba and eto sit on the bench :(

cahill instead of luiz ....

Loads of pessimism going around!!!! There is only one team that can beat mancity or draw them at their home this season and that is CHELSEA!!

we may sit back and try choke their midfield (so what!!) ....n without aguero our CBs will have better control of game....

every season is defined by a match...we might be able to look back and say here it began..

who knows this might be it!!!

in jose we trust :)

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Damn! people don't know the difference between simply parking the bus and sitting deep and playing on the counter!

Jose will not use similar tactics to Allardyce at all! we are not going to put 10 men behind the ball and defend on the edge of our box and lump balls up field to no one and not even try to attack! our front 4 will press City, Matic will try to knick the ball off them in midfield then play a early pass to players like Rami, Hazard, Willian or Oscar and we will break at pace and in numbers on their average defence!

If we can get that first goal, it will make City commit more players forward and leave our front men more space to counter in, We are not going to sit there and defend for 90 minutes without even trying to attack like West Ham!

this is the first team in years that i fear playing.

id take a 0-0 right now,

wasnt playing barca in 2009 scary? again playing them in 2012 scary? playing bayern munich in 2012 scary? again playing them this season scary? playing mancity this season @ stamford bridge scary?

Winners make a strategy and go out and work their ass to get it...

That is why we are in love with chelsea and not supporting and talking history like liverpool shits!!

Lets not be afraid B)

On their day facing the best team with all their players:

Barca:

Valdes

Alves Pique Mass Alba

Xavi Iniesta Biscuit

Neymar Messi Sanchez

Bayern:

Neuer

Lahm Dante Boateng Alaba

Sweisght Gotze Thiago/Kroos/Mueller

Robben Mandzukic Ribery

Madrid:

Lopez/Casillas

Aberloa Ramos Varane Marcelo

Alonso Modric Isco

Ronaldo Benzema Bale

Chance of wining by going toe to toe? 0.0001%. Even if we got our full strength squad, so yes it will always be a massive factor in football. For example if City had managed to keep everyone of their top player like Aguero fit for every game, they may well be like 10 points clear by now. And like I already mentioned, if we go toe to toe with City here we will get destroyed or at least lose. Liverpool tried this and nearly worked but eventually lose anyway, Arsenal tried this and got destroyed. Barca will have a very hard time in 2 weeks as well when go there even with Neymar, Messi.

And you shouldn't pay too much attention to what Mou says. He only said it to deflect the pressure onto himself away from the players. Like his park the bus comment yesterday, even the die hard Chelsea fans have to agree it is hypocritical at its finest. He said we shouldn't challenge for title, despite spending the most in Europe? not the most but certainly in top 3-4 spending teams. City bought the likes of Fernandinho, Negredo. Lets not pretend Willian or Matic costs nothing.

Actually I think the best scenario would be City going up in like the 2nd min like they did 3 years ago when we played them under AVB. Then Jose would just have to force the team to attack, because a lost means title is definitely over for us. And believe me Jose really wants us to be in there, don't think he will settle for 3rd/4th place like he said. If that is the case Roman would have never brought him back because we were already on course to do that under RDM, Rafa anyway.

liked it till the last paragraph...RDM was never at the level of mourinho and for fat spanish guy...well he just had to go!!

do kindly remember we almost beat bayern and we looked more than up for the job that night and it was very early in the season....we are definitely better now

we had a setback against west ham....shit happens!! we needed a spark of brilliance for the first goal and it never came

that doesnt mean its over...this is the league not a cup competition...anything is possible this season..keep faith in jose

wasnt playing barca in 2009 scary? again playing them in 2012 scary? playing bayern munich in 2012 scary? again playing them this season scary? playing mancity this season @ stamford bridge scary?

Winners make a strategy and go out and work their ass to get it...

That is why we are in love with chelsea and not supporting and talking history like liverpool shits!!

Lets not be afraid B)

ive never feared barca tbh but the way city are going atm i see them being top tops for a few years to come