Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Well, well, well... what a night!

I refrained from posting before I headed up to Manchester out of superstition, I didn't want to predict anything for fear of jinxing us in our most pivotal game of the season (if we lost the title would likely have been out of reach).

Just the perfect away performance in a big game; goalkeeper did what he did had to, entire defence was a rock, midfeld kept it tight and contributed going forward, attackers put in a shift and created some good chances. Not a single player failed to turn up. Even Demba Ba made a significant contribution, winning that header from their corner straight after coming on.

Fantastic response to the West Ham draw and shows that Mourinho is still the man for the big occasion.

Great team display but three individuals I'd like to pick out for praise - Gary Cahill, Nemanja Matic and Eden Hazard.

Cahill - was uber solid at the back, nothing got past him in the air or on the deck and he came close to scoring which would have capped his performance off nicely.

Matic - what a way to reintroduce yourself to the Premier League in your first start in the league back at the club. Kept Y.Toure's influence to a minimum, linked the play and also came mighty close to scoring.

Hazard - has definitely sorted out his consistency and is now looking like a big game player. Probably the third best player in the league now (behind Suarez and Aguero) and only going to improve.

Man of the Match: Cahill.

MVP: Jose Mourinho.

CHELSEA, CHELSEA, CHELSEA!

LOOOOOOOOOL I totally forgot about that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We never set a deadline to collect! In fact, there should be a penalty for late delivery! :P

I say, because we beat them home and away, you should post a video doing that bunny dance first then the gangam style dance as well :D :D :D

@manpe, @didierforever, @Ainsley Harriott, All in favor?

fine, on the 16th I'm celebrating my birthday in a samba pub, I'll ask some friends to shoot the whole thing.

I'm only doing this because I'm afraid of karma coming back and biting my (Chelsea's) ass. I can't do the gangam style though... but I think doing the bunny sporting my Eden shirt would suffice :P

fine, on the 16th I'm celebrating my birthday in a samba pub, I'll ask some friends to shoot the whole thing.

I'm only doing this because I'm afraid of karma coming back and biting my (Chelsea's) ass. I can't do the gangam style though... but I think doing the bunny sporting my Eden shirt would suffice :P

:dance::dance::dance::yay::yay::getin::getin: :woo: :woo:

Not sure if this has been posted before, but this is the running distance covered by everyone on the pitch:

article-2551508-1B30F58300000578-424_634

article-2551508-1B30F52400000578-794_634

Would you look at who ran the most! And we thought no one would ever be able to out-run Ramires! My word, he gets about for a big fella doesn't he?! :D

Matić? Just wow...

Would have been a travesty even if we drew last night , if only we had a world class striker this season and Matic at the start i think we would be well on the way to lifting league this season!!!