Europa League Final 2013 - Benfica 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Epic ending to a somewhat entertaining final.. This is the 35678456th time I mention that we're a different team without Eden.. So it was great to win without him, but not great to watch for like 60% of the time.

It's kinda pathetic how other fans are making fun of the EL. I mean did they forget Manure vs Bilbao? Looserpool sucking at this competition since 2010? Bayern, Juve, Inter and AC all competing in it in the last 8 years? Arse-nal fans don't have any rights to criticise and don't get me started on the comedy that is La Liga.

What? Can I get a little bit of explanation, please? :lol:

After last year's 2-2 at Barcelona which send us to the final, Geoff Shreeves confronted Ivanovic that he will miss the final due to a yellow card. hence Geoff is associated with bad news

The only bad thing about this is we'll have to face Bayern Munich in the UEFA super cup later this year....Oh God...

Get another crack at it, and hopefully with Mourinho at the helm and a slightly better bolstered squad we can add another trophy which we didn't have before.

And we know bayern can't beat us. :D

Passion.

1368650577851.gif

cartman-tears-o.gif

No need to be disrespectful, the fans have had a hard week, losing the title also within the same week.

Good fans to be honest, and they didn't deserve to lose this game, the only person who I do hate is Jorge Jesus, the most arrogant and bitter bastard in football, and if I remember correctly Alex Ferguson and Wenger are still around.

No need to be disrespectful, the fans have had a hard week, losing the title also within the same week.

Good fans to be honest, and they didn't deserve to lose this game, the only person who I do hate is Jorge Jesus, the most arrogant and bitter bastard in football, and if I remember correctly Alex Ferguson and Wenger are still around.

I dont feel pity for them because they were already mocking Porto for not winning the title etc and taking the title as certain, chering before the final games.. i don't like arrogance so..

If you hate JJ you'll love this:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/970519_10151899763223906_1155156465_n.jpg

:ph34r:

Fucking yes Chels. Wasn't our greatest performance by any means but it is another show of the class that has always surrounded this club.

Did anyone see that little blonde dude who managed to sneak up with the lads when they were collecting the medals?? And no I'm not talking about Marin lol.

Did anyone else notice the referee letting Benfica getting away with murder all match long? They played like dirty cunts and committed plenty of bookable fouls all across the park but were never punished for it. Rafa's lack of subs was also incredibly strange, but who cares :cfc: