Chelsea are now ranked as the 3rd best team in Europe by the UEFA coefficient

1. Barcelona - 157.605

2. Bayern Munich - 144.865
3. Chelsea - 137.592
4. Real Madrid - 136.605
5. Manchester United - 130.592
6. Arsenal - 113.592

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient

Was Ferreira saying good bye to the fans already? He was also thrown in the air by team mates. Although he might not have played that many games recently - what a person and player, massive respect for him. I'd love it if he'd stay and retire at Chelsea.

I was lookimg for that GIF, thanks! :D

I thought the ref was shit and it affected both teams. He made the mistake 6 mins in not booking Matic and it was always going to be downhill for him from there. Anyway, thankfully his mistakes did not affect the game too much.

Matic TWICE took Ramires out with too physical tackles, the first one was surely a yellow card and that wouldn't even be close to being "harsh" card. No matter how early in game, you just can't do that. Though must say Matic has nice technique for a tall player.

As much as I don't like Jorge Jesus, you've got to feel for him, the players, and the fans. That's two competitions lost in stoppage time within the same week and you could see how devastated they all were when the final whistle was blown.

Matic TWICE took Ramires out with too physical tackles, the first one was surely a yellow card and that wouldn't even be close to being "harsh" card. No matter how early in game, you just can't do that. Though must say Matic has nice technique for a tall player.

True. On the other hand, Ramires committed 8 fouls yesterday and didn't get a yellow card!

No matter what people think it has been a tremendous week for Chelsea FC. Lifting the trophy last night, securing top four and Frank breaking the record.

Just delighted.

And hopefully next week can be just as good with Mou and Frank's extension announced! And a win against Everton ofc.