Europa League Final 2013 - Benfica 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

BKVLMHaCYAA5zh-.jpg

:D

Ferreira, Turnbull, Hilario, Ake, Benayoun, Marin, Bertrand, Moses, may have missed some but they all changed into their full kit, yet JT is the only one that gets the abuse for it?

Jealously!

Ramires was totally poor today. I wonder if his coach ever talks to him on ways and means of improving his game, he is one sorry village footballer. Not matured not enlighitened, his moves are mediocre and only leads to goals per chance (excluding his last seasons lob over V. Valdes). If he can be calmer then he would be a world class player however outside that??? mmm a sorry case....

Sit back and enjoy the best 8 pages ever. (Second to us winning it last year)

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/the-europa-league-appreciation-thread.5598/page-8

Brilliant.

My pick of the bunch:

Lesson to the kids, THE BAD GUY ALWAYS WINS!

Sit back and enjoy the best 8 pages ever. (Second to us winning it last year)

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/the-europa-league-appreciation-thread.5598/page-8

HAHAHAHA and i thought the night could not get any better. FIGHTING COCKS HAHAAHAH

Delighted at the win. The team stepped up to the plate in the 2nd half and got dug in. The mentality forged under Jose. Delighted for Torres and for Ivanovic, who I think is so, so underrated. Great work ethic by the team in the 2nd half, I am really, really proud.

Doesn't eclipse the 91' Zenith Data Final, naturally :yay: