• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Mata
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Moses(sub)
    • Lampard(sub)

Then you're just inviting pressure onto you.

With 30 seconds left what you want is a team forced to lump balls into the area because those are the easiest ones to defend.

In theory.

What I don't understand is Torres playing ahead of Ba with Thursday's game in mind.

I dont think in those last minutes the ball once went to torres so no added pressure would have been on. I know people blame benitez for nothing at times but I honestly think his subs were useless today and yes, why was torres playing ahead of ba for when he has to play Thursday too...rafadology

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By conceding that late equalizer, our recent league record against Liverpool makes it for an even better reading...

Chelsea have won just 2 of their last 13 Premier League matches against Liverpool since 2007 - W2 D4 L7. Both wins came in 09/10 season.

Rafa's aim today was to lose the game. That's why he made those ridiculous subs. I have said it before and I will say it again it doesn't benefit Rafa if Chelsea finishes in the top 4. He wants to hold on to a job next season and if we finish top 4 there will be more managers wanting the Chelsea job. Why didn't ba start the game he doesn't have to play midweek, why take off hazard and mata, why was benayoun brought on he shouldn't have even been on the bench, he was running like a headless chicken. Rafa has a personal agenda and he is going to damage us this season to try and prove his point.

why was benayoun brought on he shouldn't have even been on the bench, he was running like a headless chicken.

So the lpuke faith @ anfield can appreciate the service of Yossi when he was a lpuke player <_< I am still trying to figure out why this sub was even made. Anyone who feels that fsw is a tactical genius please educate me, because obviously I don't have a clue about EPL tactics help.gif

using twitter to apologize, whats fucking so hard of going up to ivanovich himself after the game. he knew exactly what he had done all game and didnt have the balls to say sorry at the time. what a tool hope he leaves the PL tbh.

Sorry if this offends anyone but Luis Suarez is a fucking mongo. Absolutely ridiculous. Imaging biting an opponent, for the second fucking time may I add, what a joke that guy is. I think a ban isn't enough. He should be kicked out of the Premier League if you ask me, hes making Liverpool and the Premier League look terrible. I know making Liverpool look terrible isn't hard but surely the likes of Brendan Rodgers and Ian Ayre must think 'what are we doing backing this guy, our reputation is going to keep getting tarnsihed'. I am not even a Liverpool fan and I am disgusted, I would be disgusted if this twat was painting my club out to look like this. Not to mention Jonjo Shelvey's horror challenge on Oscar that buckled his leg. Not as bad as Suarez but still. Suarez needs to fuck off back to Uruguay where racially abusing and biting people is seen as normal. An apology isn't enough.

I don't even care about the result tbh, we weren't that good, Pool weren't that good probably should of been a draw. The manner though, Suarez scoring in the 97th minute basically was a kick in the nuts. The fact it was Suarez was like being castrated.

Ok finally calm enough to post..

1) 6 minutes I can see - some long delays...

2) most refs would have blown at 6 mins, especially as the commentator said he's looked at his watch and the ball went out of play, most normal refs would have blown at that point I feel...

3) bringing on Benayoun was awful.

4) at Half Time when Studge came on for Pool we looked fucked! At that point Loserpool had changed their tactics and our genius fat cunt couldn't see it, should have changed shape to cope with it

5) leaving the anti-ball magnet on (Torres past halftime) was a joke - even Jamie Redknapp called it post match

6) bringing Lampard on instead of terry was stupid, we could have dropped JT with Iva and pushed Luiz into a covering position or sweeper... Luiz can break with the ball faster than Lampard and is a better tackler than Lampard

7) 2nd half we looked lost

8) Hazard and Mata looked poor, kept trying stupid fucking flicks and one two's that just turned over possession - these guys need to get a fucking grip, leave that shit for the training ground

9) Moses did fuck all - and is proving to be a complete liability :( I hope it's just an 'after Africa Nations thing' - he's not been the same player since he came back from there... Reminds me of Drogba during his malaria problem...

10) Ref was bad. Suarez will get banned but that doesn't help us!

11) We WILL make 4th.. This is just last years good luck evening itself out, we will be in 3rd come the end of the season, result against Utd and Spurs will change the mood :)

Suarez with apology and all...

What the fuck is wrong with someone who bites you?! I get it you are pissed and you punch him or kick him but bite him? Hell thats just not normal.

If he wont be banned from Fa it will be disgrace...

8) Hazard and Mata looked poor, kept trying stupid fucking flicks and one two's that just turned over possession - these guys need to get a fucking grip, leave that shit for the training ground

That's been sort of a problem with us this season. So often we have been guilty of overpassing the ball, trying to play tiki-taka football for the sake of it around the opposition rather than make 2-3 passes and then shoot at goal! It's quite frustrating especially when lots of attacks have broken down because of this. :doh:

Ok finally calm enough to post..

1) 6 minutes I can see - some long delays...

2) most refs would have blown at 6 mins, especially as the commentator said he's looked at his watch and the ball went out of play, most normal refs would have blown at that point I feel...

3) bringing on Benayoun was awful.

4) at Half Time when Studge came on for Pool we looked fucked! At that point Loserpool had changed their tactics and our genius fat cunt couldn't see it, should have changed shape to cope with it

5) leaving the anti-ball magnet on (Torres past halftime) was a joke - even Jamie Redknapp called it post match

6) bringing Lampard on instead of terry was stupid, we could have dropped JT with Iva and pushed Luiz into a covering position or sweeper... Luiz can break with the ball faster than Lampard and is a better tackler than Lampard

7) 2nd half we looked lost

9) Moses did fuck all - and is proving to be a complete liability :( I hope it's just an 'after Africa Nations thing' - he's not been the same player since he came back from there... Reminds me of Drogba during his malaria problem...

10) Ref was bad. Suarez will get banned but that doesn't help us!

11) We WILL make 4th.. This is just last years good luck evening itself out, we will be in 3rd come the end of the season, result against Utd and Spurs will change the mood :)

Don't think i disagree with any of that... Pretty accurate account. Hazard especially with the flicks, they are great to see when thet come off, but he is so effective when he gets his head up and runs at people and faints in and out. Perfectly fine with him trying them in the final third in safe areas, but today he was trying some flicks etc, at the half way line which isn't good at all.

And lol at the "anti ball magnet". Might have to get that on my shirt next season if he stays here.