• Torres
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Moses(sub)
    • Lampard(sub)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my opinion, I'm fed up of it, Ollie stated this last season about Scousers, infact he made a great post about it how they are always feeling sorry for themselves and playing the victim.

I'm happy that justice has been done, but I'm not happy with the constant media attention 24/7. We are humans, as time goes on we suffer tragedies, that's the way the world works. And the thing is we move on, i accept that they want to glory the dead, that's a great thing. But to constantly bang on about it and change the way football is, like they did last season is just getting out of hand now. Even the fans are getting so moronic about it, and this 96th minute thing, no way was that a coincidence.

I've suffered loss, but you move on, I won't let that affect anyone else around me and I wont constantly beg for attention about it either. So I don't really understand why people are so prudish about this sort of thing.

Jesus fucking christ.

Are you serious? You don't think the amount of time it took to set up our penalty, their free kick, Oscar's injury and the fracas after Sturridge fouled Bertrand had something to do with it??

There was enough going on in the match today without people having to drag the deaths of people into it. It's cretinous.

Can someone tell me why there were 6 minutes of stoppage time?

Our penalty, their free-kick, Oscar's injury, Bertrand's injury off the top of my head.

Oh, and apparently 96 people dying had something to do with it. It happens in sport. The first New York Giants football match lasted about 3000 minutes when they played after 9/11.

Refs add 30 seconds on for substitutions, we made a substitution around the 90 minute mark after the ref had told the fourth official there would be six minutes.

The biggest travesty was us not being able to defend a lead, and it's nothing new. Lack of leadership again showing it's head.

He was sitting on the bench, because we decided to put Benayoun on.

Despite Suarez and the refs, we really should have done better. Even the penalty caused by the handball from the rat should't have happened. We scored 1 real goal, off of a set piece, by a rare header from Oscar. Not good enough.

Jesus fucking christ.

Are you serious? You don't think the amount of time it took to set up our penalty, their free kick, Oscar's injury and the fracas after Sturridge fouled Bertrand had something to do with it??

There was enough going on in the match today without people having to drag the deaths of people into it. It's cretinous.

Like I said you just can't accept what I'm actuallying saying, you're thinking that I'm wishing them all a happy death and that they shouldn't be mourned.

You talk to me as if I'm some alien, I think it's only fair to move on, this case got solved last season, and it's constantly getting brought up all the time. But this arguement is going nowhere to be honest, as you obviously don't believe the 96th minute thing, so what's even the point, not like I will be able to convince you.

I'm sorry, but there is no way that is ever 6 mins of added time. I also don't think it had anything to do with the "96".

There have been long delays in matches that have only got 4 mins. Maybe 5 at a push.

People, people, people why do expect Liverpool's website to post about a Suarez bite? Jesus, get some perspective FFS.

The big picture is we could not defend a lead for six minutes, that then stems to us having a go at Suarez, the bite was wrong, but this lead was lost not just because of him but our inability to defend and see out a game for a valuable three points.

Look at the big picture.

Yeh...dont think be quite such a happy wooo us headline when its looked into....

Yeah suarez banned for 10 games. Thats a better headline. If he leaves them in the summer though, then they will be screwed anyway.

Like I said you just can't accept what I'm actuallying saying, you're thinking that I'm wishing them all a happy death and that they shouldn't be mourned.

You talk to me as if I'm some alien, I think it's only fair to move on, this case got solved last season, and it's constantly getting brought up all the time. But this arguement is going nowhere to be honest, as you obviously don't believe the 96th minute thing, so what's even the point, not like I will be able to convince you.

The only reason you can't convince me is because I've pointed out where the six minutes might have come from. Ridiculous conspiracy theories aren't going to do it.

Either way, this is a discussion about the match. Bringing up people's deaths like it's got anything to do with the match is fucking ridiculous and one of the more disgusting aspects of football in this country. Thank god this part of the forum is hidden.

People, people, people why do expect Liverpool's website to post about a Suarez bite? Jesus, get some perspective FFS.

The big picture is we could not defend a lead for six minutes, that then stems to us having a go at Suarez, the bite was wrong, but this lead was lost not just because of him but our inability to defend and see out a game for a valuable three points.

Look at the big picture.

Spot on. This came down to us defending a 2-1 lead and failing for the umpteenth time.

Lack of character, lack of leadership and lack of bottle primarily in midfield.

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers said no individual was "bigger than the club" as he pledged to review the incident where Luis Suarez appeared to bite Chelsea's Branislav Ivanovic.

They're not gana get rid of their best player due to this but....be intresting to see what does happen.Getting headlines for the wrong reasons

Refs add 30 seconds on for substitutions, we made a substitution around the 90 minute mark after the ref had told the fourth official there would be six minutes.

The biggest travesty was us not being able to defend a lead, and it's nothing new. Lack of leadership again showing it's head.

a la Southampton, Reading!

Our run-in is terrifying! Still have to play Tottenham, United and Everton before the season finishes! Our easiest game is Villa away, and we hardly beat Villa away from home!

I seriously hope we win the Europa League, because it's probably the only good thing that would have come out of this season to be honest! The domestic season has just been so unlucky for us.. and to think we started it all of so well!