• Torres
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Moses(sub)
    • Lampard(sub)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa is one of the most open and approachable managers in the league and will answer any question put to him my media or fans. In LFC he invited blog-writers to his office and training sessions, attended fan groups and would stop in the street to answer questions. He has a blog and you can ask him questions on there. http://www.rafabenitez.com/web/index.php?idioma=in

He would do that here if it wasn't for the fact that since his appointment he has had a match to prepare every three days. He has virtually lived at the Cobham training ground. As I have said many times, he did not have a pre-season with Chelsea, he did not buy the players. This is not the way he likes to form a team. But as he said when he was appointed he did not want to make radical changes in the middle of a season, he wanted to make adjustments, keep the things they were doing right and achieve the object of getting CL and maybe win a cup. Remember Chelsea were spiralling down when he was appointed As manager he has to give players confidence even if he does not think they are up to it. But reading between the lines you can see what he thinks - too many youngsters, inexperienced and new to the PL, not always able to maintain focus and motivation (high salaries and speculation about managers) . He sees it as a team in transition that needs an infusion of discipline, strategy and three or four strong players who are also leaders. He sees too many older players trying to cling onto their past influence.

You also have to consider that most of the vocal fans did not want to ask him questions they wanted to insult him personally. There was no discussion by them of tactics. They wanted him gone because he was so successful at LFC against Chelsea. I know that he was even booed by kids when he attended charity events for Chelsea. How do you discuss tactics and strategy with a crowd that boos you before your first game and even after you have won a series of games?

He will be offered another contract at Chelsea. He will accept it only if he is allowed influence on player purchases and sales. If he does accept the offer Chelsea will become a powerhouse and a dynasty. Rafa is a builder.

The last day of the season can't come soon enough.

You should leave, just like your lover Rafa.

Rafa is one of the most open and approachable managers in the league and will answer any question put to him my media or fans. In LFC he invited blog-writers to his office and training sessions, attended fan groups and would stop in the street to answer questions. He has a blog and you can ask him questions on there. http://www.rafabenitez.com/web/index.php?idioma=in

He would do that here if it wasn't for the fact that since his appointment he has had a match to prepare every three days. He has virtually lived at the Cobham training ground. As I have said many times, he did not have a pre-season with Chelsea, he did not buy the players. This is not the way he likes to form a team. But as he said when he was appointed he did not want to make radical changes in the middle of a season, he wanted to make adjustments, keep the things they were doing right and achieve the object of getting CL and maybe win a cup. Remember Chelsea were spiralling down when he was appointed As manager he has to give players confidence even if he does not think they are up to it. But reading between the lines you can see what he thinks - too many youngsters, inexperienced and new to the PL, not always able to maintain focus and motivation (high salaries and speculation about managers) . He sees it as a team in transition that needs an infusion of discipline, strategy and three or four strong players who are also leaders. He sees too many older players trying to cling onto their past influence.

You also have to consider that most of the vocal fans did not want to ask him questions they wanted to insult him personally. There was no discussion by them of tactics. They wanted him gone because he was so successful at LFC against Chelsea. I know that he was even booed by kids when he attended charity events for Chelsea. How do you discuss tactics and strategy with a crowd that boos you before your first game and even after you have won a series of games?

He will be offered another contract at Chelsea. He will accept it only if he is allowed influence on player purchases and sales. If he does accept the offer Chelsea will become a powerhouse and a dynasty. Rafa is a builder.

Did you join this board just cause of Rafa?

Sometimes, I wonder if you are Rafa or his publicist.

Yup just like he built his dynasty at Inter Milan. Man, Jose can never do anything like that even if he takes multiple births.

But i wonder, what was he building for 2 years when he didn't have any job? uumm . . Oh, yeah right his own website so that people don't forget there was someone known as Rafa Benitez.

Couldnt watch the 2nd half, why did the referee gave 6 more minutes? There were some incident?

Nothing major. Reina took a long time before the penalty - drinking water etc. to unsettle Hazard but other than that not much.

3-4 mins at the most imo. 6 was over the top let alone 6:32

Now I've seen it all.

It is a shame to know that English football is deteriorating everyday. At first the Aguero double footed challenge on Luiz and now a literal bite by Suarez? And all these gets away with some twitter apology? Doesn't the FA have any responsibilities towards this? Or is it just has to be only against Chelsea players, and giving them bans even after the court has cleared all charges?

We don't even have anyone on our side, not even the manager. Great.

Yesterday was a hard pill to swallow!! Normally I can take bad results on the chin but that just really hurt!! Sturridge shouldn't off been on the the pitch & saurez aswell,to make things worse the ref adds on 7mins at the end and we all know what happens then!! Still fuming!

Suarez is #toodraculatobereal #uttercuntsuarez #rafaisadumbshit #hashtagssuck

That cunt. do NOT underestimate his cuntness, Mr. Backstreet :Goober:

He's awesome. He's like the most underrated player of this era. I don't care if he's a racist or a cunt dracula, he's footballing skills are much superior than that and I'm clueless why y'all are making it such a big thing, even aguero didnt get so much love for his shitty challenge :P

It is a shame to know that English football is deteriorating everyday. At first the Aguero double footed challenge on Luiz and now a literal bite by Suarez? And all these gets away with some twitter apology? Doesn't the FA have any responsibilities towards this? Or is it just has to be only against Chelsea players, and giving them bans even after the court has cleared all charges?

We don't even have anyone on our side, not even the manager. Great.

Well said.

It´s almost unbelievable to see the refereeing at PL games, lately. I can accept people make mistakes but these decisions are made every weekend. Shouldn´t someone look into the ref association a bit closer ? What kind incompetent fools are being employed here ?

I agree, Chelsea are the most hated club around.

Every time i see their last goal i just wonder why Luiz didn't just stay with Suarez. He looked at him, went with him then left a wide open gap for him to get a free header. I woke up this morning still feeling gutted. Suppose we just have to deal with it now. Will take a while to get over that, especially as we aint beat them in the league for so long. We better get some payback next season.

Every time i see their last goal i just wonder why Luiz didn't just stay with Suarez. He looked at him, went with him then left a wide open gap for him to get a free header. I woke up this morning still feeling gutted. Suppose we just have to deal with it now. Will take a while to get over that, especially as we aint beat them in the league for so long. We better get some payback next season.

I watch it and wonder why Bertrand shows him onto his left foot. I wonder why Benayoun isn't a bit closer. One of Luiz or Ivanovic should be on him but once again it shows that we need another CB who is a rock. Maybe JT can be that guy for one more season but I'd love us to pick someone up in the summer.

In the first half I actually thought we were in total control and Mikel and Rami looked solid. in the second-half our midfield looked lost for the first 10 minutes. Rami improved but once again when we needed a bit of leadership and control in the middle it was lacking.

I'd still like to see Oscar deployed in the middle. I really don't know why he can't play in the pivot, but we probably need someone alongside him who is a bit stronger than Rami or Mikel.

It was just such a basic goal, that makes me angry. If he had scored an unstoppable screamer from 30 yards then hold your hands up but as you mentioned that goal was preventable in so many ways. When it's so late, everyone should be back holding on fighting for their lives. How can you give someone a free header from 6 yards with no one near him in the last attack of the game? Pretty shocking. Without JT, our defence is a sham.