• Benayoun(sub)
    • Moses(sub)
    • Lampard(sub)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok finally calm enough to post..

1) 6 minutes I can see - some long delays...

2) most refs would have blown at 6 mins, especially as the commentator said he's looked at his watch and the ball went out of play, most normal refs would have blown at that point I feel...

3) bringing on Benayoun was awful.

4) at Half Time when Studge came on for Pool we looked fucked! At that point Loserpool had changed their tactics and our genius fat cunt couldn't see it, should have changed shape to cope with it

5) leaving the anti-ball magnet on (Torres past halftime) was a joke - even Jamie Redknapp called it post match

6) bringing Lampard on instead of terry was stupid, we could have dropped JT with Iva and pushed Luiz into a covering position or sweeper... Luiz can break with the ball faster than Lampard and is a better tackler than Lampard

7) 2nd half we looked lost

8) Hazard and Mata looked poor, kept trying stupid fucking flicks and one two's that just turned over possession - these guys need to get a fucking grip, leave that shit for the training ground

9) Moses did fuck all - and is proving to be a complete liability :( I hope it's just an 'after Africa Nations thing' - he's not been the same player since he came back from there... Reminds me of Drogba during his malaria problem...

10) Ref was bad. Suarez will get banned but that doesn't help us!

11) We WILL make 4th.. This is just last years good luck evening itself out, we will be in 3rd come the end of the season, result against Utd and Spurs will change the mood :)

Hazard was poor today. Are u serious??

I am disgusted by Alan Hansen's comments trying to play down the Suarez incident. "No one hurt, 5 match ban!" This was a disgusting and vile action from an offender who has previous! If it was rugby he would get a 6 month ban. Hansen is a disgrace to the BBC who have an employee who is not adhering to organisational values. After Jimmt Savile it appears that the BBC have not cleaned up the actions of their employees.

Hazard was poor today. Are u serious??

Yes I am deadly serious!

He turned over possession so many times and apart from one decent run - in open play he was ineffective.

I like Hazard as a player, but he cannot keep on conceding possession like this! He needs to learn when he can use the flicks/tricks and when it's just better to keep the ball, even if it means drawing a foul...

The lad has talent and will get better, but I think this game was too much for him.

I also thought Mata was sloppy too and everything I said about Hazard applies to Mata too!

Oscar, great goal, also had sloppy moments - as did our whole team.

The problem with Mazacar or whatever it's called is that if they lose possession cheaply, our pivot and defence is overrun and shit teams like Liverpool have a chance...

The more I see it the more I don't see Mazacar ever working properly - this needs to be addressed next season or we will continue to go backwards :(

So Mazacar and Pivot need fixing, kinda begs the question of does this fucking formation actually work for us? Would 442 be better or 4411?

Still extremely bitter about this result. Not just the fact that we would of been in the driving seat to finish in top 4, it would of also felt good to go to Anfield and win which we have not done for a few years and conceding in the 97th min is a pisstake, especially when the fucking werewolf who should have been sent off scores which rubbed salt into the wound.

But if I learnt anything from this match it is that if there was any possibility that Torres had a chance of redeeming himself here among fans and the club, those chances are truly diminished. What an awful performance, you play 90 mins and contribute fuck all. We were playing literally with 10 men on the whole field. Individual performances, have no exact complaints apart from Torres who was awful. His last PL goal coming against Villa in December, DECEMBER! that is bloody embarrassing.

Now Rafa, what do I have to say about him. A total deluded bastard really. This is not just a knee-jerk reaction btw, as soon as Hazard came off, I foresaw what was going to happen. It just did not make sense bringing Benayoun on for him as Hazard was causing them many problems and was not tiring then you made such a ridiculous sub when there was plenty of the game left to be played. It was quite fucking obvious that it was not working with Torres and Ba should have come on and why Rafa did not bring him on is totally beyond me and every other Chelsea fan. The only defence I can give Rafa for playing Torres the whole 90 mins was that he was that he was that invisible he forgot he was on the field.

I wish Rafa could come on forums or Chelsea TV and answer questions from fans. Because it would help to understand some of the things he does. For eg if his reasons for starting Torres was that he would be more motivated against his former club, it is quite fuckin ridiculous as Ba should have started. Every game Torres has played against Liverpool, previously he has been shit and once again was garbage. It is clear Rafa is fuckin us up and has no real interest in improving us. Any normal manager would have subbed Torres, when he was that bad. Look at the Adebayor-Defoe instance against City, how that changed the game with Defoe coming on. We needed an alternative up front and how the fsw did not comprehend this I do not know.

Anyway want to move on from this game as the way the game turned and the performance of Rafa and Torres really pissed me off. They both played there parts in renewing there success with Liverpool, they really were start performers for Liverpool. Just want top 4 and a new manager who we can move forward with.

Still extremely bitter about this result. Not just the fact that we would of been in the driving seat to finish in top 4, it would of also felt good to go to Anfield and win which we have not done for a few years and conceding in the 97th min is a pisstake, especially when the fucking werewolf who should have been sent off scores which rubbed salt into the wound.

But if I learnt anything from this match it is that if there was any possibility that Torres had a chance of redeeming himself here among fans and the club, those chances are truly diminished. What an awful performance, you play 90 mins and contribute fuck all. We were playing literally with 10 men on the whole field. Individual performances, have no exact complaints apart from Torres who was awful. His last PL goal coming against Villa in December, DECEMBER! that is bloody embarrassing.

Now Rafa, what do I have to say about him. A total deluded bastard really. This is not just a knee-jerk reaction btw, as soon as Hazard came off, I foresaw what was going to happen. It just did not make sense bringing Benayoun on for him as Hazard was causing them many problems and was not tiring then you made such a ridiculous sub when there was plenty of the game left to be played. It was quite fucking obvious that it was not working with Torres and Ba should have come on and why Rafa did not bring him on is totally beyond me and every other Chelsea fan. The only defence I can give Rafa for playing Torres the whole 90 mins was that he was that he was that invisible he forgot he was on the field.

I wish Rafa could come on forums or Chelsea TV and answer questions from fans. Because it would help to understand some of the things he does. For eg if his reasons for starting Torres was that he would be more motivated against his former club, it is quite fuckin ridiculous as Ba should have started. Every game Torres has played against Liverpool, previously he has been shit and once again was garbage. It is clear Rafa is fuckin us up and has no real interest in improving us. Any normal manager would have subbed Torres, when he was that bad. Look at the Adebayor-Defoe instance against City, how that changed the game with Defoe coming on. We needed an alternative up front and how the fsw did not comprehend this I do not know.

Anyway want to move on from this game as the way the game turned and the performance of Rafa and Torres really pissed me off. They both played there parts in renewing there success with Liverpool, they really were start performers for Liverpool. Just want top 4 and a new manager who we can move forward with.

Rafa is one of the most open and approachable managers in the league and will answer any question put to him my media or fans. In LFC he invited blog-writers to his office and training sessions, attended fan groups and would stop in the street to answer questions. He has a blog and you can ask him questions on there. http://www.rafabenitez.com/web/index.php?idioma=in

He would do that here if it wasn't for the fact that since his appointment he has had a match to prepare every three days. He has virtually lived at the Cobham training ground. As I have said many times, he did not have a pre-season with Chelsea, he did not buy the players. This is not the way he likes to form a team. But as he said when he was appointed he did not want to make radical changes in the middle of a season, he wanted to make adjustments, keep the things they were doing right and achieve the object of getting CL and maybe win a cup. Remember Chelsea were spiralling down when he was appointed As manager he has to give players confidence even if he does not think they are up to it. But reading between the lines you can see what he thinks - too many youngsters, inexperienced and new to the PL, not always able to maintain focus and motivation (high salaries and speculation about managers) . He sees it as a team in transition that needs an infusion of discipline, strategy and three or four strong players who are also leaders. He sees too many older players trying to cling onto their past influence.

You also have to consider that most of the vocal fans did not want to ask him questions they wanted to insult him personally. There was no discussion by them of tactics. They wanted him gone because he was so successful at LFC against Chelsea. I know that he was even booed by kids when he attended charity events for Chelsea. How do you discuss tactics and strategy with a crowd that boos you before your first game and even after you have won a series of games?

He will be offered another contract at Chelsea. He will accept it only if he is allowed influence on player purchases and sales. If he does accept the offer Chelsea will become a powerhouse and a dynasty. Rafa is a builder.

Rafa is one of the most open and approachable managers in the league and will answer any question put to him my media or fans. In LFC he invited blog-writers to his office and training sessions, attended fan groups and would stop in the street to answer questions. He has a blog and you can ask him questions on there. http://www.rafabenitez.com/web/index.php?idioma=in

He would do that here if it wasn't for the fact that since his appointment he has had a match to prepare every three days. He has virtually lived at the Cobham training ground. As I have said many times, he did not have a pre-season with Chelsea, he did not buy the players. This is not the way he likes to form a team. But as he said when he was appointed he did not want to make radical changes in the middle of a season, he wanted to make adjustments, keep the things they were doing right and achieve the object of getting CL and maybe win a cup. Remember Chelsea were spiralling down when he was appointed As manager he has to give players confidence even if he does not think they are up to it. But reading between the lines you can see what he thinks - too many youngsters, inexperienced and new to the PL, not always able to maintain focus and motivation (high salaries and speculation about managers) . He sees it as a team in transition that needs an infusion of discipline, strategy and three or four strong players who are also leaders. He sees too many older players trying to cling onto their past influence.

You also have to consider that most of the vocal fans did not want to ask him questions they wanted to insult him personally. There was no discussion by them of tactics. They wanted him gone because he was so successful at LFC against Chelsea. I know that he was even booed by kids when he attended charity events for Chelsea. How do you discuss tactics and strategy with a crowd that boos you before your first game and even after you have won a series of games?

He will be offered another contract at Chelsea. He will accept it only if he is allowed influence on player purchases and sales. If he does accept the offer Chelsea will become a powerhouse and a dynasty. Rafa is a builder.

Get lost.