• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Mata
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Moses(sub)
    • Lampard(sub)

He's awesome. He's like the most underrated player of this era. I don't care if he's a racist or a cunt dracula, he's footballing skills are much superior than that and I'm clueless why y'all are making it such a big thing, even aguero didnt get so much love for his shitty challenge :P

I CANNOT stand his teeth. really.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a shame to know that English football is deteriorating everyday. At first the Aguero double footed challenge on Luiz and now a literal bite by Suarez? And all these gets away with some twitter apology? Doesn't the FA have any responsibilities towards this? Or is it just has to be only against Chelsea players, and giving them bans even after the court has cleared all charges?

We don't even have anyone on our side, not even the manager. Great.

I said to Manpe yesterday on Skype, that I just know Suarez is going to say sorry (and he will be forced to either way) and the F.A wont take any action.

Actually I think I even said it yesterday in this thread on one of the earlier pages.

Rafa has to take a lot of the blame for yesterday. Obviously we can point at the referee and ask where the fuck he got six minutes from, and then where he got the extra minute from (as well as why Liverpool still had 11 men on the pitch - Suarez and Shelvey should have been sent off, and although Sturridge apologised as well, "you've seen them given"), but you can't legislate for that. What you can legislate for is a late Liverpool onslaught, and he totally invited it. Why not bring on Terry for a midfielder and close out with three centre-backs? Why not bring Ba in for the ineffectual Torres? Why take off all of our creative players, and then sit deep without an out-ball? Serious tactical fuck-ups yesterday.

This 96th minute thing was far too suspicious, i mean what the fuck really 6 minutes? clearly the referee wanted to make the game special.

That's a very good point actually, never thought of that.

Rafa has to take a lot of the blame for yesterday. Obviously we can point at the referee and ask where the fuck he got six minutes from, and then where he got the extra minute from (as well as why Liverpool still had 11 men on the pitch - Suarez and Shelvey should have been sent off, and although Sturridge apologised as well, "you've seen them given"), but you can't legislate for that. What you can legislate for is a late Liverpool onslaught, and he totally invited it. Why not bring on Terry for a midfielder and close out with three centre-backs? Why not bring Ba in for the ineffectual Torres? Why take off all of our creative players, and then sit deep without an out-ball? Serious tactical fuck-ups yesterday.

Ba would of at least held the ball up with his back to goal if we had brought him on. I don't understand it though because he can't play in the Europa league anyway and Torres will start against Basle.... Rafa really is a strange man.

some stuff from a Liverpool forum

Suarez is a nutter but he is our brilliant 30 goal a season nutter. I love him to bits.
Anyone calling for his head can lick my vinegary nutsack.
You didn't hear all those whinging mancs or their manager calling for Cantona's head after he kung fu kicked a fan?
Without Suarez this team is poor and the press know it.
New song for Suarez should be the Jaws theme sung loudly by the kop every time he's bearing down on a defender
I was at the game so I only found out about the "bite" afterwards. I know he deserves a ban similar to that for a nasty tackle, but it was still really, really funny. Why does everybody in the media have to be so stony faced about it all? If it had been another player in another team I'd still be amused rather than outraged.

The man is a lunatic on the pitch and I think its great. Glad the club have scotched any talk of selling him because of this and hopefully we can look forward to seeing some more madness and genius next season.

I knew Suarez would get a goal after trying to consume some arm.

Terry should have started, he'd hace kept Luiz in line.

Hazard off for Yossi was insane. never try and defend a 1 goal lead, we know it doesnt work. I can understand why youd want to attakc cautiously, but do not take a player off who was playing so great. Hazard was great after he scored that pen, was making some crazy good runs on and off the ball, and at his peak he is taken off for Yossi, who i didnt see do anything defensively or attacking in the whole game. If he HAD to make that sub, at least take Oscar off who wasnt having the best of games, not our best attacking player. unbelievable. was suprised not to see Ba, Torres has been great recently, but this game was a stereotypical chelsea game for him.

Suarez obviously shouldnt have been on the field, Liverpool looked good with sturridge on (dont know why we sold him, knew he'd score against us etc etc), but if they were down to 10 men, it would have bee a totally different game.

there were numerous other fouls that could have seen liverpool players getting a red card, it was a really poor performance from the ref.

we didnt play all that well, and the penalty that we got was just what we needed, and with suarex being sent off we'd have secured that. if it was for such poor reffing then it may have been fair to say it was a fair result, but the ref had an awful game. Suarez better get a massive ban. it annoys me that liverpool arent really fighting for anythign because id love to see them suffer properly.

In regards to the added time...

Clearly the PL want to make the race for the top 4 spot a hollywood moment, because the actual title race was dull and clear cut. Last season the league was won on the final day. Thus, they need something similar this year, excitement for the neutrals etc.

It's not a good point - it's a fucking ridiculous point propagated by retards on Twitter.

I've tried explaining why there was so much added time and anyone who bothered to watch the fucking match would probably have a clue as well, but let's continue indulging in conspiracy theories because it's easier than looking at our own deficiencies.

:banghead: :banghead:

missed 3 games this season: southampton (h), reading (a) and this one.

Did see the 2-2 draws with juve, brentford and manure (there have been 2 many of these this season)

Every time i find out results from the news they seem to be shit for us :cry:

We better bounce next week when we return to the bridge against the sydney swanseas

Our remaining league games can all be won if we can manage not to fuck them up somehow

All home games should be won and united would have wrapped up the title by the time we arrive there so they will hopefully play their b team

In regards to the added time...

Clearly the PL want to make the race for the top 4 spot a hollywood moment, because the actual title race was dull and clear cut. Last season the league was won on the final day. Thus, they need something similar this year, excitement for the neutrals etc.

Perhaps if we had defended better for the goal, we wouldn't be talking about this extra time issue. So much has been made about the controversies and Benitez's substitutious but nothing on the players' mistakes that led to the 2 cheap goals given away.

Perhaps if we had defended better for the goal, we wouldn't be talking about this extra time issue. So much has been made about the controversies and Benitez's substitutious but nothing on the players' mistakes that led to the 2 cheap goals given away.

Same could be said (performance wise) for Barca-09 CL, still doesn't take anything away from the officiating though.

Same could be said (performance wise) for the Barca-09 CL officiating, still doesn't take anything away from it.

Yes, it's not a factor that we can ignore but many have taken the easy way out in looking at these issues as opposed to the ones that have been letting us down way more times this season - the players. I mean how many more times are they are gonna repeat the same mistakes over and over and over again, conceding cheap goals and costing us points but yet escape criticisms because people want to blame all on the referees and/or Benitez instead.

Bar the incident, we practically invited Liverpool to bombard us for 20 minutes FFS. Starting Torres for 90 minutes? Is Ba playing on Thursday or something? Leaving out Oscar and taking out Hazard? Moses should have came on at half and we should have kept pushing, the amount of space we gave them and defending at times was hilarious.