• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Mata
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Moses(sub)
    • Lampard(sub)

So we go super defensive, then everyone is like "Oh god Rafa what have you done" JT isn't ten men, he is one person. First of all we have to stop the cross coming in, we didn't, JT could of done nothing about that.

Bang goes that theory.

You even just said, its all out offensive or defensive.

Theres 5 mins left on the clock they are throwing everything at you. Your best creative players are off the pitch... Of Course you want a defender on, let alone, the Captain, who is eaisly the best leader. If you want to be like that, you might as well say, that if we put JT on we have 5 defenders meaning everyone moves along. Or JT shouts at them to close him down, or they don't cross it in because of the heavily packed midfield... Or even that it would have set off a completely different set of events. Its not as easy as incerting a imaginery picture of JT on the penalty spot and saying that it wouldn't have made a difference.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The LFC supporters showed again why they are among the wittiest in football with their "Rafa was right your supporters are shite" - and I was disappointed that the Chelsea away supporters could not match them - apart from the forlorn groupie calling for Aunty Jose Maureenho.

I believe if Chelsea had the kind of support LFC gets, we would be 2nd in the league now. Chelsea have done very well in away stadiums considering the lack of support.

I still think Rafa will lead Chelsea back into the CL competition.

Mods, come on.

We've had this guy trolling for months now and it's getting to be a fucking joke. We've lost a game in pretty shit circumstances, fans are pissed and this cunt comes on and slags off our fans?

It's not even like he's trying to hide it anymore and it's taking the piss.

Why isn't he banned?

You even just said, its all out offensive or defensive.

Theres 5 mins left on the clock they are throwing everything at you. Your best creative players are off the pitch... Of Course you want a defender on, let alone, the Captain, who is eaisly the best leader. If you want to be like that, you might as well say, that if we put JT on we have 5 defenders meaning everyone moves along. Or JT shouts at them to close him down, or they don't cross it in because of the heavily packed midfield... Or even that it would have set off a completely different set of events. Its not as easy as incerting a imaginery picture of JT on the penalty spot and saying that it wouldn't have made a difference.

We have to stop the cross before we worry about what JT would of done. I mean for gods sake, how hypothetical do you want to get.

No JT and we didn't 'Deal with it"

Y'all are really awesome, Suarez didn't cut off Brana's flesh or anything, it was a simple air bite. There'd be hardly any traces of the bite on his shoulder and that didn't lost us the match.

Actually, IT WAS RAFA FUCKING BENITEZ, whose substitutions were totally mind baffling. He's fucking responsible and so is our team, both goals we conceded were totally stoppable, we can't defend for shit. Henderson was roaming freely and Mikel was fouling Suarez . David Luiz? People here were talking bout making him our Future Captain. NEVER EVER EVER

Oh and Mata was fucking poor, Oscar was he even there? Torres, he was fucking useless not cause he didn't put an effort but cause no one bothered to involve him.

And it's just me or the referee usually have their worst games against us ?

Suarez is #toodraculatobereal #uttercuntsuarez #rafaisadumbshit #hashtagssuck

Nosferatu+2.jpg

That cunt. do NOT underestimate his cuntness, Mr. Backstreet :Goober:

Mods, come on.

We've had this guy trolling for months now and it's getting to be a fucking joke. We've lost a game in pretty shit circumstances, fans are pissed and this cunt comes on and slags off our fans?

It's not even like he's trying to hide it anymore and it's taking the piss.

Why isn't he banned?

Why can´t he differ in opinion ? Just because you don´t like it ?

There is a poster who told you to go f....stick it up your ass & I read no complain on your part. Come on now.

We have to stop the cross before we worry about what JT would of done. I mean for gods sake, how hypothetical do you want to get.

No JT and we didn't 'Deal with it"

The facts are we didn't deal with it but I was just responding to you saying it wouldn't have made a difference... We don't know either way.

Serious Question though.

If you are the Chelsea Manager. You have 1 sub left... The game is in the 90th min with a 2-1 lead 6 mins of added time. What do you do?

How did this come back to Rafa? Are you telling me it was the subs he made that ended up costing us two points in this game?

Do me a favour and just log out, Jesus.

im not going to sit going through the subs but you cant tell me that ANY of the subs made were beneficial today. Usual bollocks from rafa

One thing I did not see Rafa showing some discontent when Iva was bitten by that dog.

Personally, I would like to see him or any coach showing some vocal support, complain to the fucking ref.

Sometimes, the ref realizes he made a mistake & tries to correct it, later.

Rafa just stands there like a blob of manure, I feel.

The facts are we didn't deal with it but I was just responding to you saying it wouldn't have made a difference... We don't know either way.

Serious Question though.

If you are the Chelsea Manager. You have 1 sub left... The game is in the 90th min with a 2-1 lead 6 mins of added time. What do you do?

I would ask them to the basics right, like close down a man to not allow a cross to come in. any good?

im not going to sit going through the subs but you cant tell me that ANY of the subs made were beneficial today. Usual bollocks from rafa

I suppose we have to blame Rafa at some point, it wouldn't be a match thread without it.

Shouldnt laugh but the biting incident...just mental seriously who does that?!Bizare the whole thing!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to wake up and remember Suarez bit someone and be more shocked than I am right now.

I think at the moment it hasn't sunk in. Once the media get the teeth into in I think the gravity of what he did will hit me. If he got 10 games I wouldn't be surprised. If he got 20 I wouldn't be surprised and if he got nothing I wouldn't be surprised.

Serious Question though.

If I'm Benitez, I don't change the shape. He never does, so what I do is put on fresher players to keep the opposition honest.

Ultimately players missed assignments. Suarez wasn't marked properly and their players weren't closed down fast enough, but I don't know if I can be bothered to blame Benitez for that.

The 11 players on the pitch should've been able to hold out. I criticised him for not bringing on JT against Reading, but that was just stupid defending and individual fuck-ups. That might be down to his coaching in the week leading up to games but I think we have a severe leadership deficiency in our squad right now.

So we go super defensive, then everyone is like "Oh god Rafa what have you done" JT isn't ten men, he is one person. First of all we have to stop the cross coming in, we didn't, JT could of done nothing about that.

Bang goes that theory.

what? Jt wouldnt have been out defending the cross but he sure as hell would have attacked it once it was whipped in. Theory back on!