xPetrCechx

That would be great, zabaleta is similar but I'd prefer not to buy from city

Someone like Zabaleta would be a great buy. It would mean more security for our three amigos. Instead of trying to fit in a fourth we have to make sure that the fullbacks get more protection from midfield. Ramires and Lampard are still too attacking minded in my opinion. It takes some clever positioned DM. The kind of display Phil Jones did against Ronnie. It is not needed against all opponents but in the case of need to stabilise the back line. A more mobile Essien...

We need more players to improve the squad. Isco is very good with potential to be even better. I don't see the issue. Buying Isco doesn't mean other areas of the squad won't be improved.

That is true but I think that it would mean that a lot of money is spent in a department we are not lacking.

Isco would definitly an improvement but I think that we urgently need someone to put all the little fires out that break out during a match, someone to fill the

gaps.

• 2 weeks later...

That is true but I think that it would mean that a lot of money is spent in a department we are not lacking.

Isco would definitly an improvement but I think that we urgently need someone to put all the little fires out that break out during a match, someone to fill the

gaps.

You say we don't need Isco, because that's an area the club isn't lacking. But then say he would be improvement? If he's an improvement you get him. Mata and Isco would be sick together.

Di Maria is better than Bale, Bale is good but he stands out in small club in PL that is overrated at times. When Bale will show such class at Real Madrid, he will be world class, but he aint better than Di Maria at the moment. I dont think RM is stupid to sell Di Maria and even if they do, price is 30mio+...

And as for Isco, he is 30mio rated too. We are filled with that position, you dont pay 30mio for bench player!! I dont see why you want him so bad...this isnt Fifa...

Get Benat/Capoue/Gundogan/Bender instead...

Isco is coming in the summer. Done deal I strongly believe. Roman loves this kind of player. Is KDB a lock to replace Lampard? He doesn't even know his future at Chelsea because no one there communicates to him while on loan. Does Roman getting Isco make sense? Maybe not to most but then again after they signed Marin, KDB and Hazard, they go and get Oscar. For me this fits what Roman is trying to build at Chelsea. Plus one defensive minded midfielder at the back is enough.

if we are going to get another no.10 my preference would be isco or gotze. It is not a necessity but it will improve the team for sure, i just hope we strengthen more important areas first like a striker for example.

as much as i like Isco, i will reckon Chelsea will be the greatest home of talent wastage....i dont know how Chelsea will have d likes of McEachran and Debruyne and still be looking for anoda attacking minded prospect....OMG!!! when our striking department is whining for urgency....

• 1 month later...

Can't believe people are not wanting us to sign Isco. It will give us the same situation we had under Carlo when we had Lamps, Ballack, Essien, Mikel, Deco, Matic for MF. Plenty of options. Rather we had plenty of options at a high level than barely any.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You