The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

The Rafa Conundrum

The thought process of Rafael Benitez

homer-simpson-xray-psd49057.png

1. Play a striker, who you know is never going to perform against his ex-club? - CHECK
2. Keep that striker on for all 97 minutes in spite of him clearly not looking like scoring or doing anything useful? - CHECK
3. We're 2-1 up, we need to defend this lead, who do I bring on? Right, Yossi, on you go! You clearly add more defensive presence than Eden. - CHECK
4. Regular time's almost up, Liverpool are bombarding our box, what do I do? Who's our best player to fend off crosses into our box? Let's see who I've got left... Turnbullshit no, Paulo Clooney no, Ba no, Terry FUCK NO! Oi, Frankie, you still on 200 goals? You want a new contract or what? Then go and help us defend, maybe you're lucky and they concede another penalty. - CHECK
5. Now let's see, I brought on Yossi "You'll Never Walk Alone" Benayoun, Holy Moses, Lampard... this should work, I mean they're all intimidating defenders, right, rrrriiiiiight? - NO, YOU FAIL
6. So, who won? I can't raise my head to check the scoreboard 'cause of my heavy double chin. Oh, nobody? Diss not so bad. - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^

Thats about spot on.

Bottom line the fat cunt didnt hire himself so what exactly were Abramovich/the board expecting ???

Starting to care less about the circus that is going on, and what hurts most is that we have a squad (ex -Liverpool cunts excluded) that could and should be a top of the table, and still in tournaments that we have been excluded from because of bad tactics and substitutions

I know it's Daily Mail…but still I'm glad they've mentioned it.

Liverpool love story: Benitez made his intentions clear by refusing to condemn Suarez for biting Ivanovic

Link: http://cl.ly/OTRs

I've been having a strange feeling lately that Benitez might get a new contract at Chelsea. Somehow it all fit together - the media kept telling us how the Chelsea fans began to accept him etc…

But this Liverpool match must be an eye-opener, together with Benayoun slamming our fans on Twitter. A proper manager would never say he didn't see the incident - a proper manager would get behind his players.

I know it's Daily Mail…but still I'm glad they've mentioned it.

Liverpool love story: Benitez made his intentions clear by refusing to condemn Suarez for biting Ivanovic

Link: http://cl.ly/OTRs

I've been having a strange feeling lately that Benitez might get a new contract at Chelsea. Somehow it all fit together - the media kept telling us how the Chelsea fans began to accept him etc…

But this Liverpool match must be an eye-opener, together with Benayoun slamming our fans on Twitter. A proper manager would never say he didn't see the incident - a proper manager would get behind his players.

Funny he got behind his players @ lpuke & at the same time ruthlessly put down CFC players & the club. What was his response for those instances? 'Oh I was working hard for my team' <_<

I have been told Rafael Benítez has 300 page dossier on Liverpool tactics & players from last 24 months. He waiting for the call. #LFC #FSG

What call? He thinks we will go back to Liverpool? :lol:

Now telly tubby thinks he is doing a good job. Totally delusional. That guy must be taking major bong hits. Hell Emanelo, Buck, & Ron must be puff puff & passing it to the left w/ The FSW.

"I have to do my job. If you are asking me how I will be remembered - professional, working hard and trying to do my best."

What a :clown: if he really believes that.

Benitez to Newcastle?

Twitter:

@indykaila: #NUFC officials have made early enquires on Rafael Benitez according to club sources. Alan Pardew future unclear and talks are planned.

I could actually see him doing well there. Club of his stature IMO.

Benitez to Newcastle?

Twitter:

@indykaila: #NUFC officials have made early enquires on Rafael Benitez according to club sources. Alan Pardew future unclear and talks are planned.

Erm, that indykaila is in no way a reliable source at all. Just some random BS ITK.

On the subject of Benitez, seen 1 Stoke fan saying he's an achievable target and one that can replace Tony Pulis at the club. :lol: