The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

Seems he bought Benny on to give him a standing ovation from the kop. He made some weird decisions near the end of this game. He did look pretty gutted when Suarez scored though. Man what a messed up season this has been, never known anything like it in a Chels point of view.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 added minutes, it's rafa's fault.

No it's the failed subs, the silly rotation & lack of motivation that he provides. Also the lack of tactics. I was told that fsw was a better tactician than RDM. I really don't think so & if you look at the actual facts, fsw has a worse winning percentage @ CFC than RDM #FACT

Exactly, say you wanna try out Torres, it's ok, but when it's crystal clear that he's dead wood on the pitch then PLAY BA AFTER HALF TIME since he can't play on Thursday! I was kind of unsure about this moron but now I'm 100% against him.

anti-rafa from the beggining, funny how few said how good he'll be.

can't even stand listening to him. he gets so much on my nerves. "i cannot understand, i don't know, ask somebody, i cannot understand" GTFO YOU FAT FUCK IT'S YOUR FUCKING JOB WANKER

Ive never seen a chelsea team, nor any team which concedes this many late goals. I mean, it has too be someones fault and as our manger its up to Rafa to make sure these things doesnt happen, no matter how many minutes are added. I was ok with it the first few times but it has gone too far and i just cant f*cking stand it anymore. While other top teams score late goals to win we just keep conceding.

The moment he put Benayoun on I exploded. Guts flew all over my room and my brain leaked out of my ears.

I actually predicted that he would make this move. This move keeps him in the good glory of lpuke faithful. They could see that fsw was trying to give them a chance to stay in the match <_<

Seems he bought Benny on to give him a standing ovation from the kop. He made some weird decisions near the end of this game. He did look pretty gutted when Suarez scored though. Man what a messed up season this has been, never known anything like it in a Chels point of view.

And all self inflicted. Fabulous boardroom strategy, Innovative management switch and the marginalizing of Terry and Lampard. We all move on but have we really anyone better at the moment?

Ive never seen a chelsea team, nor any team which concedes this many late goals. I mean, it has too be someones fault and as our manger its up to Rafa to make sure these things doesnt happen, no matter how many minutes are added. I was ok with it the first few times but it has gone too far and i just cant f*cking stand it anymore. While other top teams score late goals to win we just keep conceding.

now what does that tell you ????

At this point it must be clear to anybody that keeping the fat wanker has much more to do with not firing another manager and admitting a mistake (sacking RDM) than with "heading in the right direction", as Gourlay and the other mofos called it when they appointed Benitez.

100%

it was rocket science ,,, INJURY TIME take off Torres and put on JT

but too much for the genius that is Rafa ,,,take off Eden and put on Yossi .....

Yep... When you have coaching badges though you can't do simple things. In fact i would bet some money the reason he didn't take torres off was because he didn't want him to face the abuse from the crowd.

Funny thing is he has failed to do that on numerous occasions. 2-0 up vs reading. And he still leaves JT on the bench. Even someone with no football knowledge could tell that we are better off defending a lead with JT than Torres.

The club, with letting this slow death drag on have shown that they have absolutely no class. Time and time again we have been made to look a fool of. A worse record than Robbie, yet still the sickness remains. As a said on a previous post, a few days back. The quicker this season finishes the better.