CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sheva., how is your Benitez love going? :Goober:

Lmao, he's done some really stupid things lately, but also some good things so still on my good side. If he can get that win at OT, which will most likely lead to getting top 4, i say give him an extension :Goober:

Suddenly, the boo crowd went silenced, the hatred subsided & Rafa keeps marching on. Why that sudden change ?

It's pretty self-explanatory... The teams done alright in the last few weeks and Rafa's said that he isn't staying beyond this season. It's that simple...

It's pretty self-explanatory... The teams done alright in the last few weeks and Rafa's said that he isn't staying beyond this season. It's that simple...

well, we all know that. However, it still doesn´t explain where the boo crowd went.

well, we all know that. However, it still doesn´t explain where the boo crowd went.

It's pointless to continue booing Benitez when the supposed objective of it was to kick him out of the club had already been achieved by him saying he will leave at the end of the season. And furthermore, what good would it even bring by continuing booing Benitez in every game anyway? Get behind the team, help them to win matches and achieve our objectives. Would be more beneficial for the players than to create a negative atmosphere for them every game!

It's pointless to continue booing Benitez when the supposed objective of it was to kick him out of the club had already been achieved by him saying he will leave at the end of the season. And furthermore, what good would it even bring by continuing booing Benitez in every game anyway? Get behind the team, help them to win matches and achieve our objectives. Would be more beneficial for the players than to create a negative atmosphere for them every game!

Thanks for pointing it out.

I believe, I already said it here several times. GET BEHIND THE TEAM.

Somehow, 2-3 months ago, the boo crowd did not comprehend the urgency to support the team, but booed Rafa instead.

Don't get me wrong fellows, I don't like the FSW nor am I glad we hired him to be our interim manager. But he has come a long way in how he has managed our squad and has improved a lot of the glaringly dumb things he used to do.

Again, he is VERY far from perfect but I think we can all admit he is improving how he deals with the squad, and if he were somehow our manager next season (thank goodness he won't) I believe we would be more successful than we were under him this year.

If we finish top four (especially top 3) and win the Europa he will have managed to redeem his abysmal start into some kind of mediocre but salvageable season.

What I'm trying to say is when he leaves, I think it's fine for us all to dislike him, but considering how bad he started and how awfully our fans treated him for months,the fact that he has managed to improve to the point he has tells me that we shouldn't hate him. He could have done worse and I always want to be fair when fairness is deserved.

Hoping and praying for Mou next season, but I'm glad Rafa didn't crash our season as bad I thought he was going to.

Don't get me wrong fellows, I don't like the FSW nor am I glad we hired him to be our interim manager. But he has come a long way in how he has managed our squad and has improved a lot of the glaringly dumb things he used to do. Again, he is VERY far from perfect but I think we can all admit he is improving how he deals with the squad, and if he were somehow our manager next season (thank goodness he won't) I believe we would be more successful than we were under him this year. If we finish top four (especially top 3) and win the Europa he will have managed to redeem his abysmal start into some kind of mediocre but salvageable season. What I'm trying to say is when he leaves, I think it's fine for us all to dislike him, but considering how bad he started and how awfully our fans treated him for months,the fact that he has managed to improve to the point he has tells me that we shouldn't hate him. He could have done worse and I always want to be fair when fairness is deserved. Hoping and praying for Mou next season, but I'm glad Rafa didn't crash our season as bad I thought he was going to.

Agreed.

Although I don't want Rafa to have the manager's job next year (nor do I think he will get it), he definitely hasn't wrecked our season (personally thought we would get thumped by Liverpool due to him!). As a fan of Chelsea, the club always comes first - yes I was initially annoyed that Rafa was appointed but we have to support our team! Hopefully top 4 is sealed and we win the EL, then I would say he did an okay job at Chelsea, better than what people thought he would do. My only concern is lack of substituions in games, or how late they are; also how many points we lost in games we should easily win in. But apart from that I will be relieved when they have met our targets and goals. KTBFF

Don't get me wrong fellows, I don't like the FSW nor am I glad we hired him to be our interim manager. But he has come a long way in how he has managed our squad and has improved a lot of the glaringly dumb things he used to do.

Again, he is VERY far from perfect but I think we can all admit he is improving how he deals with the squad, and if he were somehow our manager next season (thank goodness he won't) I believe we would be more successful than we were under him this year.

If we finish top four (especially top 3) and win the Europa he will have managed to redeem his abysmal start into some kind of mediocre but salvageable season.

What I'm trying to say is when he leaves, I think it's fine for us all to dislike him, but considering how bad he started and how awfully our fans treated him for months,the fact that he has managed to improve to the point he has tells me that we shouldn't hate him. He could have done worse and I always want to be fair when fairness is deserved.

Hoping and praying for Mou next season, but I'm glad Rafa didn't crash our season as bad I thought he was going to.

Fuck that, we were 4 points behind man utd, still competing for premier league and ither trophies when he arrived. We should easily be in top 4, instead we are counting games/points, relying on other teams to drop points. He ruined our season, got us knocked out of at least 3 trophies. Only way he can salvage this season is if we win europa league and gain CL football.

I'll never respect him. He's crushed our season and is only looking out for his cv

Fuck that, we were 4 points behind man utd, still competing for premier league and ither trophies when he arrived. We should easily be in top 4, instead we are counting games/points, relying on other teams to drop points. He ruined our season, got us knocked out of at least 3 trophies. Only way he can salvage this season is if we win europa league and gain CL football.

I'll never respect him. He's crushed our season and is only looking out for his cv

I second that emotion

Lol right, our season was already ruined before Rafa - from Man utd game to be precise - and then he was given a tough job of not only reviving the team but also to deal with a quite ridiculous atmosphere. This obviously played a part in his less than impressive start here, and it's no surprise that since the fans stopped the excessive abuse the team has performed better and are ending the season well.