The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

People just can't be bothered to be so angry at someone for so long I don't think, especially when the sun's shining. I want him gone as soon as the season ends but I think he deserves a bit of credit for the way he's handled the last week. Four games in such a short period of time is tough for any team, but with our small squad it was always going to be a struggle. Three wins out of four and another trip to Wembley ain't too bad.

its not bad at all but with the talent we have here id expect most managers to have done the same. Hes basically just doing fifa manager here, its not like hes shifting formations all over the place or anything. Hes swapping players round to keep them fit for the long haul. Im no tactical or managerial expert but id think thats basic

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa predicts Reds return

Rafa Benitez has told Marca he will "almost certainly" manage his former club Liverpool again at some stage.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/201510.html#

FUCK OFF!!!

Not surprised by that as I believe he said it before anyway. Don't think we bother what he does in his future just as long as he doesn't go mess up our season now!

Just 11 days until TFSW's return to Anfield. Shocking day thats gonna be. Thousands of the great unwashed heaping wholesome praise on his shoulders. Him lapping it up. I aint going to watch it, I aint going to take anything to do with that day.

His record is poor indeed. Losses to Southampton, West Ham, QPR & Newcastle is shocking. Piss poor draws against Fulham, Southampton (again), Reading, Brentford and the mind numbing semi final draw at Swansea, not to mention the 1st Leg.

Still not over it, And I still maintain we will miss out on the top 4 that Roman cherishes so much. Shit against Slumberland at the weekend, Still to play Fulham, Snivelpool, Man Ure and Villa away. The Yids, Swansea and Everton at home. I reckon we will take another seven points. The atmosphere is grim these days, every cunt just wants the season to end. In my opinion, worst season since Porterfield.

Just 11 days until TFSW's return to Anfield. Shocking day thats gonna be. Thousands of the great unwashed heaping wholesome praise on his shoulders. Him lapping it up. I aint going to watch it, I aint going to take anything to do with that day.

His record is poor indeed. Losses to Southampton, West Ham, QPR & Newcastle is shocking. Piss poor draws against Fulham, Southampton (again), Reading, Brentford and the mind numbing semi final draw at Swansea, not to mention the 1st Leg.

Still not over it, And I still maintain we will miss out on the top 4 that Roman cherishes so much. Shit against Slumberland at the weekend, Still to play Fulham, Snivelpool, Man Ure and Villa away. The Yids, Swansea and Everton at home. I reckon we will take another seven points. The atmosphere is grim these days, every cunt just wants the season to end. In my opinion, worst season since Porterfield.

We will win in Old Trafford, no doubt about it.

Where have you been mate, I've missed your posts. Anyway, nice to have you back and keep up the good work.

Just to throw in a little stat here:

The 'cup master' has now lost our third cup in what is not even a full season. Europa League is a chance for quadruple.

you are forgetting it's the pressure from the fans that have prevented FSW success <_<

Don't think anyone can really blame Benitez for the FA Cup Semi Final defeat. If this happened like the 1st time or just 2nd, then maybe you could do so. But when you see such average/poor performances keep on happening, then you've gotta look at the players. It's not like we didn't bottled up the competitions under RDM either.

Don't think anyone can really blame Benitez for the FA Cup Semi Final defeat. If this happened like the 1st time or just 2nd, then maybe you could do so. But when you see such average/poor performances keep on happening, then you've gotta look at the players. It's not like we didn't bottled up the competitions under RDM either.

Hmm..even the daily fun is recognizing telly tubby's fault. Maybe we are used to CFC gaffers making decisions to effect the game & not being reactive like FSW.

He made the decision to leave Frank, unused, on the bench. Would like to know, exactly when Frank became nothing more than a fringe player. Did his performance level's suddenly drop? Nope, no more than the rest of the team. So why? David Luiz, for all his commitment, is he really a better offering than JT? I don't think so. TFSW is either pandering to the board or seemingly cutting his nose off, to spite his face. Deliberately :wank2: