The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

No..no...no.....if he stays he aint gana last a whole season....was a nice experince for him Im sure but we aint achieved anything yet....not 4th,havent won a trophy etc....

He has done ok.

Like I said, I believe the major problem was the toxic atmosphere, which also the players agreed to it.

After that it has been more of a carefree attitude, which is something label towards Chelsea.

And now Cech has come out and said he would not mind if Benitez continue. So the players are seeing something good in him that was not seen in the past to other managers.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell were his tactics today? hazard not on the bench should have meant marin there to replace him no matter how useless he is. i mean what would ferreira have given us to be named as a sub except fot filling in names (with all due respect). what if manu scored in the 80th minute then our 2 subs would have been yossi and JT/cahill/ferreira/ake???

plus what in the name of god was he thinking bringing on ake... is he actually that stupid... if he wanted a cdm then just bring on JT and shift luiz to mid.

todays win should in no way be credited to FSW.

what the hell were his tactics today? hazard not on the bench should have meant marin there to replace him no matter how useless he is. i mean what would ferreira have given us to be named as a sub except fot filling in names (with all due respect). what if manu scored in the 80th minute then our 2 subs would have been yossi and JT/cahill/ferreira/ake???

plus what in the name of god was he thinking bringing on ake... is he actually that stupid... if he wanted a cdm then just bring on JT and shift luiz to mid.

todays win should in no way be credited to FSW.

We won at Old Trafford, we were in control against the current English champions and you still are having a dig? Give it a break.

We won at Old Trafford, we were in control against the current English champions and you still are having a dig? Give it a break.

i am saying what is true... we were poor and united were worse... or just because we won at OT does this make this game our best performance ever... FSW's tactics, his sub-selection (not his team selection because i dont think we had better players to start than those who did) was poor in this game. its a fact...

Honestly, I would agree with you, except for today. United showed no spirit or motivation at all, they already won and got jackshit to play for. We just barely squeezed in a goal against a United that were thinking about their vacation.

3 points at OT is always good, but honestly it didn't change my opinion of Rafa much.

Honestly, I would agree with you, except for today. United showed no spirit or motivation at all, they already won and got jackshit to play for. We just barely squeezed in a goal against a United that were thinking about their vacation.

3 points at OT is always good, but honestly it didn't change my opinion of Rafa much.

Fair enough. By the way, great signature :D

I mean there is no way everyone will like him, even if he had won every game with Chelsea. President of United States is a popular figure but half the nation think he does a lousy job. So it goes to show you can't please everyone, be it justified or not.

Fucking cool - I'm due to drive back to Salzburg shortly - I'll bundle the FSW in the Sharan (company car don't ask) and drive him there myself!

Schalke ain't much of a detour on a 1600km or 1000 mile journey :) only takes 14 hours if EuroTunnel works properly ;)

Must be a big old motor if you can manage to bundle that cunt into it :D

Benitez put SAF in his pocket again, as usual. 3 games against those bastards, 2 wins and 1 draw, and 2 matches were played in Old Tradford.

The team's development under him was immense, great job after all.

Benitez put SAF in his pocket again, as usual. 3 games against those bastards, 2 wins and 1 draw, and 2 matches were played in Old Tradford.

The team's development under him was immense, great job after all.

We have always been a thorn in Uniteds side!!

Remember Jimmy and Eidur destroying them ?

It was always Arsenal that fucked us :(

Not all that credit to Rafa

Must be a big old motor if you can manage to bundle that cunt into it :D

Hey, I never said he would travel in comfort!

The c**t will be strapped to the roof a la Top Gear when Clarkson found that dead cow and tied it to his roof ;)

you did a good job,

you did a good joooob,

Rafa Benitez,

you can now fuck off

It doesn't rhyme... :cry:

you did a good job,

you did a good joooob,

Rafa Benitez,

Now fuck off you Knob

Better :D