The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the team and staff get together and have a 'celebration' at cobham where roman wheels out a BIG blue box with bow on it. In the box is none other than Jose and in his mouth he has a one way ticket for the fsw back to anfield.

Don't be surprised if Benitez goes into a 'love-in' mode with Liverpool later this week since we'll be playing them on Sunday. And I remember after Houllier lost to them at Anfield in the 10/11 season, he said if there's one team he doesn't mind losing to, it's Liverpool.

Luiz??? Really?

Luiz was in really bad form when Rafa took over and has been doing well for months now.

But there's no point mulling over what Rafa has or hasn't done he will be gone next month and both parties will move on.

Luiz was in really bad form when Rafa took over and has been doing well for months now.

But there's no point mulling over what Rafa has or hasn't done he will be gone next month and both parties will move on.

This is a forum, and this is very much open for debate I'm afraid.

Us and Liverpool could swap managers, i'd take it and i bet they would too.

Nah remember rogers on his high horse saying 'I want to build a career not ruin it' or something when he was linked with us (even though he learnt most of his trade at chelsea). Don't think he would come here.

Although the football he deployed at Swansea was fantastic, could work really well with the quality of players here (bar the number 9).

Don't be surprised if Benitez goes into a 'love-in' mode with Liverpool later this week since we'll be playing them on Sunday. And I remember after Houllier lost to them at Anfield in the 10/11 season, he said if there's one team he doesn't mind losing to, it's Liverpool.

I know, I've been dreading this game for weeks. Those scouse cunts will treat him like a returning hero and I reckon he will milk it, BIG time. Leaving us looking like cocks.

I'm surprised this thread has not erupted with more criticisms and abuse!

Anyway, his impersonation of Wenger to say he didn't see the Suarez biting Ivanovic incident is an absolute joke!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMO2t9IWmE8

Clearly tried not to criticize his old love ones and answered it diplomatically. Funny thing about this is he said he will fight for the club in his very press conference but in this situation, he clearly chose not to when he can! And yet there are people out there lambasting us for not supporting and treat him well. What kind of manager would not defend their own players and blast the opposition in this incident?! I'm sure Mourinho, RDM, Ancelotti, Hiddink, Ranieri and even Grant would criticize Suarez and fight for us!!

Why take off hazard?

Torres has his usual shite game against the murderers and no Ba at al !!!. JT left out.

Benayoun was brought on for no other reason other than to support Torres and the only reason Torres was not subbed was to save him a barracking.

JT on for stoppage time instead of Frank and we would have won.

FUCK OFF BENITEZ