Oscar

themightyblue

I'm brazilian and I don't think Oscar is better than Mata. Although I guess he'll be in a few years. What some people may fail to realize is that most ppl here know Oscar from a few recent games. Opposed to some brazilians, like myself, who have been watching Oscar's games regularly since he debuted for Sao Paolo in 2008. So, yeah, we may be a bit biased towards Oscar, but chances are that we have better knowledge about those 3 players to begin with. If I had to point one out, Mata would be my choice right now. Oscar will be the best of the bunch soon. Hazard is very good but I just don't like his playstyle. It reminds me of Neymar, but being like a bit worse than Neymar.

I'm brazilian and I don't think Oscar is better than Mata. Although I guess he'll be in a few years. What some people may fail to realize is that most ppl here know Oscar from a few recent games. Opposed to some brazilians, like myself, who have been watching Oscar's games regularly since he debuted for Sao Paolo in 2008. So, yeah, we may be a bit biased towards Oscar, but chances are that we have better knowledge about those 3 players to begin with. If I had to point one out, Mata would be my choice right now. Oscar will be the best of the bunch soon. Hazard is very good but I just don't like his playstyle. It reminds me of Neymar, but being like a bit worse than Neymar.

Mate you really don't get it do you. Your saying the same things Henrique said. Your just sugarcoating it more. Your still comparing Mata, Hazard and Oscar and then coming to the " suprising " conclusion that Oscar is better or in your case "best of the bunch soon"

and the bolded part is just BS. Yeah Brazilians who have watched Oscar play probably have a better knowledge of Oscar but Belgians can say the same thing about Hazard. Spaniards can say the same thing about Mata. It doesn't justify posting a biased opinion and underrating players.

There is no I in team!

especially not in the team WE support. They're all Chelsea ffs. I don't care who is a tiny % better than the other one (based on what? and how would you like to measure 'better' btw?!!). As long as they all shine in OUR team and link up well together!

Mate you really don't get it do you. Your saying the same things Henrique said. Your just sugarcoating it more. Your still comparing Mata, Hazard and Oscar and then coming to the " suprising " conclusion that Oscar is better or in your case "best of the bunch soon"

and the bolded part is just BS. Yeah Brazilians who have watched Oscar play probably have a better knowledge of Oscar but Belgians can say the same thing about Hazard. Spaniards can say the same thing about Mata. It doesn't justify posting a biased opinion and underrating players.

Actually it's not like that. I've seen a lot of Mata's games even before he went to Chelsea. I've seen a few Hazard games for Lille too. But I really doubt any non-brazilian in the forum watched a single game of Oscar in the brazilian league.

Would everyone just cut the crap, I've literally had to delete 2 pages of meaningless or off-topic posts. Any further thread derailment will not be tolerated and will result in warnings and suspensions.

Do the mods ever do something in this forum?I read so much sh!t and no one does something,off topic comments for pages ffs

Well we can set the rules and try to see them through, but we can't, unfortunately, force people to make intelligent posts.

Do the mods ever do something in this forum?I read so much sh!t and no one does something,off topic comments for pages ffs

The mods have a life, we don't spend 24/7 on the forum & most of us have full time jobs. The "shit" is dealt with when it's read by a mod so don't ask silly questions thanks.

Yeah,a mod made a post here while it was all going on,but he obviously didn't see it :rolleyes: And I just posted that because it's like the 3rd time I'm seeing wrong stuff going on and no one does something about it.Just a few days ago I read some posters calling each other retards in a heated argument.

I will stop now though because otherwise I would be a hypocrite about the off topic thing.

Well they're all different kinds of players from each other, but in terms of ceiling I'd go

Hazard (a bit) > Oscar > Mata.

Let's not forget Mata is already a couple years older than the former 2. And he carried an entire team last year so it helped him take a huge leap towards reaching his full potential.

Why dont we stop with the comparisson between our own players? It will only lead to stupid discussions with insults flying everywhere like KOF vs Henrique...

Lets embrace debate on aspects that might help CFC! Argue whether Oscar,Mata,Hazard can play together; how Moses and Marin will rotate; Rambo and Romeu on Double Pivot; will Super Frank fit in his new role; etc.

We should be thankful to have players with the quality they all show! Who cares if Harzard, Oscar or Mata is better. I just want to see they do their magic and rock The Blues to the top!!!