Oscar

themightyblue

And what do the facts say, Mr. KOF? Give the prognosis to me straight Dr Thunder!

Well Dr Thunder says that no one other than some Brazillian idiots think a 21 year old fresh from the Brazillian league (albeit really good on the International stage) is better than a 24 year old who came from a good side in a top league (La Liga), adapted quickly, proved himself to be our best player and one of the best players in the EPL in his first year.

Well Dr Thunder says that no one other than some Brazillian idiots think a 21 year old fresh from the Brazillian league (albeit really good on the International stage) is better than a 24 year old who came from a good side in a top league (La Liga), adapted quickly, proved himself to be our best player and one of the best players in the EPL in his first year.

Dr. Thunder is someone that have a youtube page full of retarded videos with silly japanese comics.

I dont have time to waste with you, silly boy.

Mate, I wont discuss with someone that have a youtube page full of retarded videos with silly japanese comics.

I dont have time to waste with you.

Calling Anime and Manga silly? Spike would disagree with that.

Anyway trying to deflect attention from the actual issue shows you have lost. Next time don't let your delusions get in the way and you may not end up looking like a childish fool.

Calling Anime and Manga silly? Spike would disagree with that.

Anyway trying to deflect attention from the actual issue shows you have lost. Next time don't let your delusions get in the way and you may not end up looking like a childish fool.

Yes, I believe they are silly, just like you believe brazilian league is shit and Mata is better than Oscar. You did not win anything, because I'm not involved in any kind of competition with you. And please, dont try to play the adult here, because the actual issue is you insulting me because I have an opinion that you dont like. Well, very mature.

Yes, I believe they are silly, just like you believe brazilian league is shit and Mata is better than Oscar. You did not win anything, because I'm not involved in any kind of competition with you. And please, dont try to play the adult here, because the actual issue is you insulting me because I have an opinion that you dont like. Well, very mature.

You may not be involved in any kind of competition, but you are involved in an argument. Which, believe it or not, can be lost or won. The actual issue is not him insulting you because you have an opinion he doesn't like. It's you constantly finding it necessary to overrate Oscar and underrate Hazard , Mata and any other player whose got the skills to shine for Chelsea.

Constantly trying to compare them to each other and then coming to the " suprising " conclusion that Oscar is the better player.

It's annoying.

My favorite player is Hazard but do you see me constantly comparing him to Oscar and Mata. Do you see me commenting saying Hazard is better then Mata and Oscar ? No. You know why? Because i don't see how it's relevant. All three play for Chelsea. All three of them have their weaknesses and their strenghts. I'm hoping and i think that they'll become the new kind of Iniesta, Messi, Xavi trio. Ofcourse not exactly the same way but you get the point. All three of them are undeniably important to their team and i think Hazard-Mata-Oscar can be as important for Chelsea as those three are/were for Barcelona.

Edit: Anime isn't silly. it's great.

I really love this guy.Against all scepticism about his qualities and price,he proved,that he is a very good and versatile player.Oscar adapted quicklier to the premier league,than I thought he will do.Absolutely stunning to see him,Hazard and Mata on the pitch,they are Chelsea´s future.And don´t forget we still have prospect´s like Moses and Marin.

You may not be involved in any kind of competition, but you are involved in an argument. Which, believe it or not, can be lost or won. The actual issue is not him insulting you because you have an opinion he doesn't like. It's you constantly finding it necessary to overrate Oscar and underrate Hazard , Mata and any other player whose got the skills to shine for Chelsea.

Constantly trying to compare them to each other and then coming to the " suprising " conclusion that Oscar is the better player.

It's annoying.

My favorite player is Hazard but do you see me constantly comparing him to Oscar and Mata. Do you see me commenting saying Hazard is better then Mata and Oscar ? No. You know why? Because i don't see how it's relevant. All three play for Chelsea. All three of them have their weaknesses and their strenghts. I'm hoping and i think that they'll become the new kind of Iniesta, Messi, Xavi trio. Ofcourse not exactly the same way but you get the point. All three of them are undeniably important to their team and i think Hazard-Mata-Oscar can be as important for Chelsea as those three are/were for Barcelona.

Edit: Anime isn't silly. it's great.

A-Fucking-Men to everything you said. Especially about Anime :D Henrique won't be taken seriously in regards to rating Brazillian players, thats for sure.

WOAH! You think Oscar is better than Mata, based on what?? :fainthv9:

This.

Anyway who cares? They are both two of the best young talents on the planet and we have got them, does it really matter which one's better while there both with us?

Can't we just sit back and enjoy these wonderful players showcase their talent and blow us away rather arguing who's the better player here?! :doh:

I think this discussion is unnecessary, the two (Hazard and Oscar) are great players with great potential, and that's what matters. As a Brazilian, I usually go over to the side of Oscar. This is normal, people worldwide tend to defend their country players when compared to players from another country, mainly Brazilians. But one thing that I think is very wrong is come on a topic and want to prove that your player is the best, this causes a very silly discussion like that.

Oh, and I don't like anime so much, but I don't think is silly. I'm sure who says that anime is stupid have never even seen a good anime.

(sorry for my english, i don't sure if I wrote right at all)