Oscar

themightyblue

It was only normal for him to struggle a bit at the beginning of the game, it was his first start against very good opposition.

But as the game went on he improved, before he even scored the first goal there was a nice back heel to someone and that got him going.

Yeah he did well yesterday. But the posts saying that he 'bossed' the midfield (never understood the term to begin with :lol: ) while the same posters say claim that Lampard was bad yesterday is the kind of over exaggeration and hyping that we often do for our youngsters.

I didn't realize Piazon spoke English so well.

I suppose that's not unusual because after all he has been living in London for over a year now and probably started taking more and more English lessons as soon as his transfer became official in March 2011. I would be worried if he didn't speak English after all that time. :lol:

I suppose that's not unusual because after all he has been living in London for over a year now and probably started taking more and more English lessons as soon as his transfer became official in March 2011. I would be worried if he didn't speak English after all that time. :lol:

That's true, but mind Ramires can't speak English for shit.

Im pretty sure he spoke English before he moved to England, i could be wrong.

Im pretty sure he spoke English before he moved to England, i could be wrong.

No, no, I distinctly remember an interview with him a couple of month after he moved to London where he said that he was learning English but he wasn't comfortable enough yet to try speaking it.

Yeah he did well yesterday. But the posts saying that he 'bossed' the midfield (never understood the term to begin with :lol: ) while the same posters say claim that Lampard was bad yesterday is the kind of over exaggeration and hyping that we often do for our youngsters.

He didn't boss anything, but he did as well as you can hope for a young player in this type of game. After watching him frequently for Brazil I knew there was something special about him, just happy to see him do it in a Chelsea shirt - and hopefully for many years to come.