Oscar

themightyblue

Another good thing is that he is not afraid of shooting (well, who would be after the cracker against Juve lol). Juan is not shooting that much, neither is Eden, Rambo, Torres. It is good to have this player.

I think we will be seeing him more and more as a cm based on today

Maybe, but I think you take away a lot of his best skills if you put him there. He certainly has the ability to play in central midfield, but he's not going to get into shooting areas often or be able to directly set-up attacks from central midfield.

Maybe, but I think you take away a lot of his best skills if you put him there. He certainly has the ability to play in central midfield, but he's not going to get into shooting areas often or be able to directly set-up attacks from central midfield.

?? He's best in a midfield 3.

?? He's best in a midfield 3.

Why do you say that? He plays #10 with Brazil, not in the central midfield. I've never seen him play central midfield so have no idea what he does there. Anyway, we don't play with a midfield 3. We play 4-2-3-1 so the unless we change formations, the choices are for him to either play somewhere in the attacking 3 or as the deep-lying midfielder. I prefer him in the attacking 3 as I think it's a better use of his skills.

Your Brazillian delusions make you seem like a retard...

Time will prove you are the retard here. I know that some people here have the same opinion, but it seems I cant talk about Oscar because he is brazilian.

Retard.

Time will prove you are the retard here. I know that some people here have the same opinion, but it seems I cant talk about Oscar because he is brazilian.

Retard.

Pretty much every Brazillian player on Earth is the best by your stupid logic. No, we cannot listen to a single word you say about Brazillian players. I think most people on here understand you are a moron who will overrate your fellow country men no matter what the facts say.

Pretty much every Brazillian player on Earth is the best by your stupid logic. No, we cannot listen to a single word you say about Brazillian players. I think most people on here understand you are a moron who will overrate your fellow country men no matter what the facts say.

And what do the facts say, Mr. KOF? Give the prognosis to me straight Dr Thunder!

While i think Hazard right now is the better player, i personally think Oscar has a higher ceiling. Oscar is the player that in time could be the one dictating the pace of the game through the middle, he can do good defensive number's on players too (ask Pirlo).

Anyway who cares? They are both two of the best young talents on the planet and we have got them, does it really matter which one's better while there both with us?