Oscar

themightyblue

I can see where people are coming from with Robinho. But Neymar is an excellent professional. For Santos, at least. I don't know what kind of trouble he would have brought. For example, he played a friendly for Brazil against Sweden on a wednesday and soon after that got on a plane to play an important match for Santos that would happen in the next day. He's hardly the player you would expect problems for missing training sessions because of parties or so. But agreed about being no hard worker, if by that you mean man-marking all over the pitch.

Fair point. But mainly because of the type of player we signed. David Luiz, despite how flamboyant he is, is a defender. Ramires is a hard-working box to box midfielder and Oscar is a hard-working attacking player.

I'm sure if we signed the Robinho and Neymar's of this world we would have had trouble integrating Brazilians!

Thats a very unfair comparison. Neymar's work rate at this point is miles better than Robinhos ever was. He is no lazy player on the pitch.

Fãs de Oscar Emboaba

Oscar, no/on Instagram:

'"A amizade é tudo" "friendship is everything" @davidluiz_4 @migueldomingues @lpiazon @petylopes #Dudu #tukinha #romualdo #danilo

485889_212574155540828_287618369_n.jpg

looks like oscar and luiz swapped their tounge showing habbit

Everyone is talking about Mata(great player) but oscar is doing great as well and where it not for some poor finishing he will have had a couple of assists too in his last 2 games. I luv him because I think he is a also a big game player like drodga. By the way that 50 yard through pass to Mata was just sublime and criminal for a 21 year old kinda reminds me of a young lampard at his best.

Oscar is little boss ! I still can't believe how much he ran this game and this is without proper EPL fitness ., jesus christ.In terms of having the ball, passing and hard work this was probably his best game so far.

I'd say Mata is actually running our games. Oscar has been good though. However he can fade out of games for periods of time. He can still grow exponentionally which is scary for others and exciting for us. In time, I believe he will grow into a player that resembles Iniesta. As good as him though? Who knows.

apparently he's trying to get Neymar here

don't know if we need him really, where would he play?

Who cares, get him in. :lol: Seriously though I'd be a bit conflicted. We could use a more conventional and powerful Striker like Falcao, the best one in the world in fact, however this is Neymar we are talking about. I'd take him without the slightest murmur or hint of a complaint.