Eden Hazard

the wes

Let's hope so... right now Hazard is our only superstar in the team. Causing him to leave will be a huge mistake, even if it satisfies Mourinho.

The media doesn't decide and nor does this forum.

They're grown men, they'll sort it out but always trust Jose.

I'm not judging him on the result alone. I'm judging him on the way the team has been playing the last few months. It's boring football. And why wouldn't Chelsea be in the top four if you played a bit more positive? Who would be in your place? There were matches where they did attack and they were fun to watch and sometimes even great.

José has put himself on a pedestal. He's the 'special one' and he absolutely loves the nickname. I sympathize with the guy, I think he's a great addition to world football and at least he's entertaining compared to almost every other boring manager. But he's only special when he's winning. When he's not, he's a scared coach with defensive tactics that make for bad football, and losing is never ever his fault. Unless a miracle title is still on the way (you have my blessing), this will be the least successful season in three years, since there were EC wins in both previous seasons. The last coach who won one was despised by most of the fans.

I really, really hate Real btw, so it's not that I'm a happy camper right now.

Go support Man City.

Seem to suit you better.

I can't believe some of you keep getting trolled by the journos. Stop acting like a bunch of ninnies by gossiping and analyzing every detail like has some secret meaning.

Omg Hazard made a joke about his wife wearing the pants. Therefore he must be leaving to go to PSG.

Hazard tells a reporter that Chelsea plays a counter attacking style oh but the literal translation means that Chelsea doesn't play football so he's attacking the club. Never mind that the actual translation is is that he's saying that Chelsea doesn't play possession style football.

The media has been wumming the lot of you and clearly sone of you are all too willing to take the bait.

Sack up, grow a pair, and stop worrying incessantly like a bunch of yentas.

Don't you know that it is hard for people to have a mind of their own? They just feel safer when they have someone to lead them and tell them what is right/wrong or what to believe in.

Hahahaha who thinks that?

Just read back. People scared of what Mourinho has said because they feel it will push Hazard away from the club. But like I said he did the same with our strikers but no one really cared about that, because it was the truth and got a reaction from them for a period. Exactly the same thing happening here but people are up in arms about it, just because it's Hazard.

I feel bad for him, he wasnt the reason someone picked 6 defenders in the starting lineup, or the reason Mourinho made a tactical mistake by bringin on Etoo, or even starting hazard who clearl wasnt fit

I don't really fault Hazard, however, the fans on this board I do fault.

Hazard was at fault for his mistakes, however, it seems to certain fans he cannot do any wrong and it clear from any wrongdoing. His manager gives him instructions and he should follow through. Obviously, he is our primary attacker, so he should be given less of the defensive work, however, like OZil who got ripped apart by the same fans here for constantly leaving his man in arsenal games, hazard should get some criticism...

Also, his quotes about mourinho tactics are not really much of a surprise. Why would any attacker want to spend half the game chasing and defending players. I never really enjoy Mourinho tactics, however, he is the manager and set the team up to win even if its 0-0 and pks...

I spoke to [Hazard] after the [serbia] game. On Friday I had to move him away from the centre and put him out on the flank to restore the balance in the centre with Chadli, Dembele and Witsel. Eden should know that, in football today, changing from defence to attack and from attack to defence are essential. But I support him. Step by step, we will get there.

Marc Wilmots, Belgium national team coach. Source:

I spoke to [Hazard] after the [serbia] game. On Friday I had to move him away from the centre and put him out on the flank to restore the balance in the centre with Chadli, Dembele and Witsel. Eden should know that, in football today, changing from defence to attack and from attack to defence are essential. But I support him. Step by step, we will get there.

Marc Wilmots, Belgium national team coach. Source:

Wow....2 seasons ago too.

Wow....2 seasons ago too.

Not wow. Hazard WAS bad at doing his D duties. Benitez first and especially Mou got him on another level.

What happened was a first after 1 january 2014, and at a crucial time. It happens with young guns. Get over it, or lets talk about the brain farts of others in their twenties.

Hazard is young so easy to understand him speaking out of turn .. Jose is one of the most experienced coaches in the world.

He should have handled it better ,, Kept his remarks for in his office . I consider Jose to be 90% to blame .. If it loses us Hazard it will be a fucking

disgrace and it will return to haunt us .