Eden Hazard

the wes

Lol, that says a lot about your faith in him now.

I love Hazard, don't get me wrong. But if he leaves, he leaves. Just like when Robben left, and more recently Mata, we'll keep going and hopefully become better as a team. Hazard had a huge hand in us conceding two goals, while he contributed to absolute 0 in attack that was effective. If you can't even do the job right upfront, you don't get to have any room for mistakes defensively. At least do that right.

Maybe Ron (zolayes) with his age and experience has a time horizon for Chelsea that far exceeds all of ours.... sal.

Also Hazard contributing zero in attack? Really?

I love Hazard, don't get me wrong. But if he leaves, he leaves. Just like when Robben left, and more recently Mata, we'll keep going and hopefully become better as a team. Hazard had a huge hand in us conceding two goals, while he contributed to absolute 0 in attack that was effective. If you can't even do the job right upfront, you don't get to have any room for mistakes defensively. At least do that right.

DONT lecture me about faith ,,, No player is bigger than club BUT NEITHER is ANY manager

If Hazard leaves, Im pretty sure this forum will lose quite a few members. But as you say, he is just another player. We won many titles without him and we shall win many more if he decides to leave. Hope he doesnt but this is football.

If Hazard leaves, Im pretty sure this forum will lose quite a few members. But as you say, he is just another player. We won many titles without him and we shall win many more if he decides to leave. Hope he doesnt but this is football.

we won the PL .. F A cup CL and Europa League without ...............

It will be fine

Emotions run high after a defeat like that.

The press will play it up to sell papers - wouldn't surprise me if Hazard and Mourinho are 'trolling' the Press... I could imagine them agreeing to say something and stir up speculation... If I was them I would...

Remember Eden Hazard after the #Atletico Madrid game: "Often, I'm asked to do it all by myself and it's not easy" #CFC

Chelsea legend Frank Leboeuf: "We know that behind the scenes, Hazard complains about the lack of center forward" #CFC (RMC)
And 24 hours later, Chelsea are close to completing the deal for Diego Costa.

I did say effectively. He didn't contribute anything that really lead to a goal for us.

I didn't say that I'd lose faith in someone if anyone left. You're the one who said that, not I. If tomorrow Mourinho wakes up and leaves Chelsea, it'll all be the same as anyone else leaving Chelsea. I'm a Chelsea FC supporter here, after all.

So yeah, that little attempt of yours to question my faith is pretty ridiculous, especially after what you said. My faith will be at Chelsea and those who are in it, regardless of who leaves. When Mourinho leaves, none for him. And when Hazard leaves, none for him. simples.

I hope he doesn't as well. Will miss him a lot, probably.

I Didnt question your faith ,, YOU questioned MINE ...ive kept the faith for over 30 years

He obviously had a great career and you should respect that, but look who's finally in the CL final with the exact same team minus José, Ozil and Higuain + Bale. Madrid.

Yes, the reason Madrid are in the final is because Jose is no longer there. Because there are absolutely no other variables involved. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the main European contenders in the past few years, namely Barca, Bayern, and Dortmund have weakened greatly this season.

Seriously...

Maybe we should start trying to play in a way that doesn't require offensive players to intercept crosses on the goal line.

I didn't see the Atletico wingers, who work as hard as anyone in world football, needing to track their oppossing full backs to their own goal line.

You can't ask that from a winger and than expect him to be creative at the other end.

AT LAST ,,,, our left winger was criticised for not stopping their player on OUR goal line .. tracking back is one thing but ...............

Maybe we should start trying to play in a way that doesn't require offensive players to intercept crosses on the goal line.

I didn't see the Atletico wingers, who work as hard as anyone in world football, needing to track their oppossing full backs to their own goal line.

You can't ask that from a winger and than expect him to be creative at the other end.

The voice of reason .... I kinda like that.