Eden Hazard

the wes

I don't care about Ronaldo, Bale , Messi or any big name let alone Hazard who is just in the beginning of the way with a lot to prove. Jose is the boss he calls the shots you follow orders no matter what. Some times we play attacking football some time we park the bus and play ultra-defensive you have to do the job given to you. It doesn't suit you? not to your taste? then YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OFF....as simple as that.

I don't care about Ronaldo, Bale , Messi or any big name let alone Hazard who is just in the beginning of the way with a lot to prove. Jose is the boss he calls the shots you follow orders no matter what. Some times we play attacking football some time we park the bus and play ultra-defensive you have to do the job given to you. It doesn't suit you? not to your taste? then YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OFF....as simple as that.

such a simplistic idea sounds like 18 th century thinking . Now if Roman doesn't like it ,, what then ,,,???

such a simplistic idea sounds like 18 th century thinking . Now if Roman doesn't like it ,, what then ,,,???

No.

We are talking football here not power play.

On a football pitch the manager says the first and the last thing. he is the boss. he instruct the orders, you as a player follow his instructions that's why there is a manager in every football club. It's dosn't matter if you're the most expensive player on the planet or not you play by the rules given to you.

No.

We are talking football here not power play.

On a football pitch the manager says the first and the last thing. he is the boss. he instruct the orders, you as a player follow his instructions that's why there is a manager in every football club. It's dosn't matter if you're the most expensive player on the planet or not you play by the rules given to you.

and when the manager gets it wrong .............

You didn't see that in our game with them because we hardly ever attacked them. Otherwise Atletico is a very similar team in regard to us, in that they defend as a unit.

And you got my point wrong. I said that he should've atleast defended well if he didn't attack well. I only said that because he didn't do anything of significance in attack. He's a winger, and if he were doing that well enough I wouldn't blame him. But not doing Either? no, I'm not cool with that.

That's nice. Happy to have you on board, then. But you really should be more positive towards the people that stay. Even if they're not perfect, they're still a part of Chelsea FC and that's why we love them. :)

ACTUALLY i was on board probably before you were born

and when the manager gets it wrong .............

Then again, he is the manager, you follow what he instruct you to. right or wrong he is in charge. he can question you, you can not.

SAF wouldn't lasted a month if got the orders from players. he was totally in charge. of course he made mistakes who wouldn't but he was the boss. Jose is the same he is the boss and a pretty damn good one. a mistake doesn't make him a bad one.

Then again, he is the manager, you follow what he instruct you to. right or wrong he is in charge. he can question you, you can not.

SAF wouldn't lasted a month if got the orders from players. he was totally in charge. of course he made mistakes who wouldn't but he was the boss. Jose is the same he is the boss and a pretty damn good one. a mistake doesn't make him a bad one.

Have to agree with this 100% - that's why they are the Manager...

If Eden doesn't like it, he can ask to leave.

Questioning the Managers authority leads to a season like Utd have had... ;)

LOL... people are now happy that hazard dint track back juanfran which cost us the match and a place in final. :wank2::wank2:

also, jose "deflecting" the blame? what blame? to get us to CL semis? also, i love this statement " certainly more than other top wingers do for their teams."

when u play in a system, u have to do your job like any other guy. does not matter if u r eden hazard, CR, ribery or messi. similarly it does not matter if u r hazard, willian, schurrle or salah, or even our POTY twice in a row JUAN MATA, u play the way the team is set up to play, or u can simply FUCK OFF. this is chelsea fc, not hazard FC where hazard gets treated like a different entity. what do people want us to do? we should forego our system and simply play in a way that suits hazard rather than the team??!!!!! people should really ask themselves if they even support the club if they are actually defending hazard here.

What makes me wonder is what he's been told when he signed for Chelsea.

The type of football we play this season is not really suited for players like Hazard and Mata, one of them is gone and the other one seems abit frustrated, hence his comments after the atletico game.

I'm sure he was told what every CFC manager gets told and what most managers at the big clubs get told:

(1) Challenge for and win trophies

(2) Play an attacking, entertaining brand of football

(3) Bring through the youth

I'm sure he was told what every CFC manager gets told and what most managers at the big clubs get told:

(1) Challenge for and win trophies

(2) Play an attacking, entertaining brand of football

(3) Bring through the youth

Sorry edited my post before i saw yours ;)