Eden Hazard

the wes

i love how only jose is judged by standards of "if he doesn't make a CL final, he's failed"... yeah he lost at the semi-final stage last season, so what? what does that prove? ferguson only won 2 european cups in 27 years with MU, guardiola just got humiliated by real and still all the talk is always about jose supposedly "failing"... and if it wasn't for jose's tactics in big games this season, we wouldn't be in top 4 and we wouldn't have reached the CL semis. he decided these tactics were the ones more likely to succeed with this current crop of players so he went for that... you say this team is more suited to attacking football and thus think we should've tried to play like liverpool this season? all i can say is thank God you're not the manager because it would have been a pitiful season

and for some reason you omitted this, carlo got real to the CL final by parking the bus, jose-style in the first leg and taking advatage of the fact that bayern had to attack in the 2nd leg to kill them off (again, jose style)

I'm not judging him on the result alone. I'm judging him on the way the team has been playing the last few months. It's boring football. And why wouldn't Chelsea be in the top four if you played a bit more positive? Who would be in your place? There were matches where they did attack and they were fun to watch and sometimes even great.

José has put himself on a pedestal. He's the 'special one' and he absolutely loves the nickname. I sympathize with the guy, I think he's a great addition to world football and at least he's entertaining compared to almost every other boring manager. But he's only special when he's winning. When he's not, he's a scared coach with defensive tactics that make for bad football, and losing is never ever his fault. Unless a miracle title is still on the way (you have my blessing), this will be the least successful season in three years, since there were EC wins in both previous seasons. The last coach who won one was despised by most of the fans.

I really, really hate Real btw, so it's not that I'm a happy camper right now.

nice to see jose and hazard having a laugh during training... they've probably already discussed how this whole thing got blown out of proportion and jose probably just reminded eden to be careful as the media is capable of twisting every word and making a big story out of it... jose had already publicly stated a while back he wasn't really happy with how hazard was training and according to jose, his reponse has been to become "one of the best trainers" at the club since then... hoping for a similar response from eden and for everything to be back to normal and for hazard to impove even more next year with hopefully a world class striker to link up with

If you are talking about the tweet picture that Stingray posted few pages back, then that is not from today. Was a picture from this past Tuesday.

Eden is still maturing as a footballer and a person.

He is also well known for his poor English.

He will think twice about making such comments but it has definitely been blown out of proportion.

Jose knows how to get a reaction from his players. He did the same with Eto'o. But wait, because he isn't Hazard no one cared about that. People need to stop thinking Hazard is untouchable here. He was at fault on numerous occasions in a big match.

not to mention that last time he publicly slated hazard (about him being late for training), hazard's reponse was to become one of the best trainers at the club since then...

On the other hand, The soup never gets eaten as hot as it is being served

Hazard reporting for duty, clown as ever

18COCHK.png

They're actually joking after thinking what kind of aftermath their words in the media could bring in some forums. :P

*Mission succeded*

All these people slagging off Jose have no clue about what they're talking about.

He said nothing, media is just stirring things. He's just saying that Eden is attacking minded player and needs to work on his defensive abilities.

Oh and of course Eden should be sold and with the money we should buy Pauliniho and everyone else who can run for 90 minutes like Ramires. Who needs players like Mata and Eden when we can field 5 defenders and 5 midfielders who can run and defend all game ?

You're failing at sarcasm because you just look at all the 4 teams in European cup finals this year and you see 4 teams where everyone has responsibilites, attacks, defends for 90 vinutes. Yes, even Ronaldo who is pressing his opponents when it is needed and does his work defending at set-pieces.

All aboard the Mourinho train and let's go burn all those who dare question him.

Oh and of course Eden should be sold and with the money we should buy Pauliniho and everyone else who can run for 90 minutes like Ramires. Who needs players like Mata and Eden when we can field 5 defenders and 5 midfielders who can run and defend all game ?

P.S. Don't forget to sell Courtois and Lukaku too, since the first one dared to demand not to sit on the bench and the other one is clearly not good enough for us.

Would paulinho have closed down Juanfran? :ph34r:

You're failing at sarcasm because you just look at all the 4 teams in European cup finals this year and you see 4 teams where everyone has responsibilites, attacks, defends for 90 vinutes. Yes, even Ronaldo who is pressing his opponents when it is needed and does his work defending at set-pieces.

And you are failing to understand that no sane fan would have blamed let's say Ronaldo (who is an attacking player) if his team had lost 1-3 just because he didn't mark an opposing player in their own box at the end of the first half, especially since the defenders didn't do any better that him.

And by the way, none of the teams that you mentioned demand from their attackers to constantly defend in their own box for 90 minutes (not talking about set-pieces).

And you are failing to understand that no sane fan would have blamed let's say Ronaldo (who is an attacking player) if his team had lost 1-3 just because he didn't mark an opposing player in their own box at the end of the first half, especially since the defenders didn't do any better that him.

You're not watching La Liga, I take it? Because both Ronaldo and Messi are getting stick in situations when their lapses lead to goals, same as any other players.

It's simple, really. If your defenders fuck up and you are the only one standing between the guy with the ball and a goal, you're not thinking "I'm an attacker, it's not my responsibility", you clear the ball.

You're not watching La Liga, I take it? Because both Ronaldo and Messi are getting stick in situations when their lapses lead to goals, same as any other players.

It's simple, really. If your defenders fuck up and you are the only one standing between the guy with the ball and a goal, you're not thinking "I'm an attacker, it's not my responsibility", you clear the ball.

Lol, this post is too funny.

Don't worry, you can chillax. He won't leave.

Let's hope so... right now Hazard is our only superstar in the team. Causing him to leave will be a huge mistake, even if it satisfies Mourinho.