Eden Hazard

the wes

Technically gifted players sometimes find it hard to play under Mourinho. Nothing new there. It will all improve next season when we get Diego Costa. These words will be forgotten.

Im sure Hazard wants to play more attacking football, not to defend all game. And if Hazard leaves because of Mou, I will be fucking pissed. Mou tries to turn every attacker into defender, he must give some freedom to certain players like Hazard.

I have thought about this all the season it just a " what if " so take this post accordingly please.

If you compare player like Ronaldo/Bale/Drogba and Messi/Ronaldihno/Zidane even if they're all great I would easily call the laters " genius " thanks to their sense of the game etc... In my opinion you can't raise people like that, only give them adives/hints and leave them -almost totally- free on the field anything else would just shackle them.

On the other hand you have Mourinho who is up there as a coach thanks to his tactics like everyone knows and looks really prideful about it. He doesn't look like someone flexible either. He did raise Drogba but as I said before there's something fundamentally different between those kind of players. To get to the point I'm under the impression Mourinho can't acknowledge there's things in football that can trascend tactics.

I repeat myself it's just a feeling.and one possibility along many others so take this post accordingly.

Come on, that is very unfair. Luiz was pretty bad and gave the ball away almost everytime he got by trying some ridiculous hollywood pass, Ash's positioning was terrible for someone of his experience, Eto'o did absolutely nothing whe he came on except give away a needless penalty, Ramires passing was....Ramires passing and Cahill had more completed passes to Atetico players than to teammates.

All exceedingly true. In fact I've said similarly myself. We were the poorer team, with an atrocious midfield and terrible strikers.

We were also 1-0 up.

Against Liverpool had about 7 first-teamers out and gave a 20 year old his full debut. Yet we won that against all odds by nicking a goal and defending manfully with no-one making any real mistakes. If we get to half-time 1-0 and don't have to chase the game, would you back us to see the game out? I would.

Eden made a couple of defensive mistakes that ended up costing us, but if everyone else was doing their job they wouldn't have. Take those two mistakes away and he was one of our best performers and the only one causing the Atletico defense some trouble.

He made one big mistake that completely undid the good work everyone else was doing in that particular moment. Yes we were stretched, but if he simply blocks that ball from Juanfran and puts it out for a corner then we can get back into position to defend it. We may concede from the corner. We may go on to lose 5-1.

All I know is that Hazard's mistake completely changed the structure of the tie. We were NEVER going to beat them going toe to toe with them. Our only chance was to defend like we did at Liverpool and look to get something on the break. We didn't do that.

He's blaming one of the only players that was above average this year for the loss, while he parks the bus against any decent opposition with a team that is probably better suited for attacking football. He did the exact same thing in Madrid, which was even more horrifying to watch. Sometimes he thinks he's coaching Sunderland in stead of Chelsea I think.

He obviously had a great career and you should respect that, but look who's finally in the CL final with the exact same team minus José, Ozil and Higuain + Bale. Madrid.

nice to see jose and hazard having a laugh during training... they've probably already discussed how this whole thing got blown out of proportion and jose probably just reminded eden to be careful as the media is capable of twisting every word and making a big story out of it... jose had already publicly stated a while back he wasn't really happy with how hazard was late for training and not one of the best trainers and according to jose, his reponse has been to become "one of the best trainers" at the club since then... hoping for a similar response from eden and for everything to be back to normal and for hazard to impove even more next year with hopefully a world class striker to link up with

Don't really see anything bad with what he said. It was all true. Don't see anything bitchy about it at all. Hazard has improved greatly defensively, so I'll take his mistake as just returning from injury, not as sharp as he usually is.

what more could he possibly achieve in saying all this in public rater than in private? ... please enlighten me, anyone

He's blaming one of the only players that was above average this year for the loss, while he parks the bus against any decent opposition with a team that is probably better suited for attacking football. He did the exact same thing in Madrid, which was even more horrifying to watch. Sometimes he thinks he's coaching Sunderland in stead of Chelsea I think.

He obviously had a great career and you should respect that, but look who's finally in the CL final with the exact same team minus José, Ozil and Higuain + Bale. Madrid.

He's blaming the guy who let his man go two times, and who talked to the press first.

what more could he possibly achieve in saying all this in public rater than in private? ... please enlighten me, anyone

Jose knows how to get a reaction from his players. He did the same with Eto'o. But wait, because he isn't Hazard no one cared about that. People need to stop thinking Hazard is untouchable here. He was at fault on numerous occasions in a big match.

All aboard the Mourinho train and let's go burn all those who dare question him.

Oh and of course Eden should be sold and with the money we should buy Pauliniho and everyone else who can run for 90 minutes like Ramires. Who needs players like Mata and Eden when we can field 5 defenders and 5 midfielders who can run and defend all game ?

P.S. Don't forget to sell Courtois and Lukaku too, since the first one dared to demand not to sit on the bench and the other one is clearly not good enough for us.

i love how only jose is judged by standards of "if he doesn't make a CL final, he's failed"... yeah he lost at the semi-final stage last season, so what? what does that prove? ferguson only won 2 european cups in 27 years with MU, guardiola just got humiliated by real and still all the talk is always about jose supposedly "failing"... and if it wasn't for jose's tactics in big games this season, we wouldn't be in top 4 and we wouldn't have reached the CL semis. he decided these tactics were the ones more likely to succeed with this current crop of players so he went for that... you say this team is more suited to attacking football and thus think we should've tried to play like liverpool this season? all i can say is thank God you're not the manager because it would have been embarrassing, probably similar to what happened under AVB

and for some reason you omitted this, carlo got real to the CL final by parking the bus, jose-style in the first leg and taking advatage of the fact that bayern had to attack in the 2nd leg to kill them off (again, jose style)

Mourinho>>>>Alex