Eden Hazard

the wes

Chelsea will not entertain ANY offers for Hazard this summer despite Mourinho admitting frustration over his performance. (Guardian) #CFC

Eden Hazard has been warned before speaking at media briefing #CFC (Guardian)

Mourinho: "Does Hazard still make mistakes? Of course he still makes mistakes. But he understands" #CFC

Mourinho: "Remember the performance at Manchester City, which was a very complete performance. So I have no problem with @hazardeden10" #CFC

Nothing surprising here but it's still laughable it as comes to the point Mourinho had to clear things up for people to understand.

that "system" won us the game at anfield with 9 of our first teamers not starting. it won us the game at etihad where hazard owned zabaleta not only in offense but in defence too.

hazard was a pain in juanfran's butt until that point. i remember him putting a couple of balls in at the near post, getting to the by-line a couple of times. but as soon as we scored the goal, the whole dynamics of the match changed. juanfran and luis started getting a lot more ahead. it was hazard's responsibility even if he is god-incarnate to hold juanfran off and see his run. with juanfran getting so much ahead, we would eventually have got the chance of a counter, but it does not mean that hazard goes to sleep

and lets not compare hazard to CR. does he score 40+ goals in all seasons? dont tell me that CR has never been double /triple marked. but thats his class. hazard is lightyears away. hence u do the thing that u r told to do. maybe next season when we have a clinical striker and jose has the confidence in our players to actually go out there and outscore an opposition, then we will start playing a different way. until then, like i said before, hazard should simply have done what was asked of him

it does not make sense cos right now people are defending one player ahead of the whole club. eden hazards may come and go, chelsea will be fine with or without him. we proved that against psg/pool or before 2011-12.

You're totally right, I said it earlier too that his system greatly helped winning some games. But what work on stronger side might not work on weaker side. I do think it's the emphasis on the defensive part of the game that made Chelsea struggle against weaker sides this season as much as it helped winning thougher games.

The lack of collective probably show a lack of training in this department, but Mourinho isn't stupid he surely know, still nothing has improved, so I think what he said at the start of the season ( that this first year he didn't aim for title ) was true and the fact Chelsea fighted for the title this season was somewhat unexpected. He might have wanted to start by strenghtening the team defense even if it meant to throw away the offensive part for now and next season starting with a good base ( defense ) and work on the offensive to push for titles. Atleast that's how I see it.

As for the comparaison with Ronaldo, it has been said a lot but they're completetly different type of players and their situation is also different ( and there's he isn't even close to Ronaldo ), but if we want to talk about Ronaldo we also need to point that he has way more support the Hazard does ( and Ronaldo earned that support ). So different players and different situation make it incomparable...

Edit : Sorry for the double post.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3801216

If I'm not listening or reading any media bollarks about this "Hazard vs Mourinho", and just following the news from the official news page like in above link, I will be confused to death what are you guys debating on in the last 20 pages of this thread.

ChelsTransferGossip@ChelsTransfer

Eden Hazard has been warned before speaking at media briefing #CFC (Guardian)

ChelsTransferGossip@ChelsTransfer

Mourinho: "Does Hazard still make mistakes? Of course he still makes mistakes. But he understands" #CFC

This. Case closed.

You're so far wrong it's a fucking joke.

How dare you offer an opinion of what the supporters of this club think? You have no fucking clue. There is no division in my view, except for from a few cowardly shits on the internet who don't represent a single thing about this club.

Mourinho has more support than any manager I can remember for a long time. You are a fucking disgrace.

I know some Chelsea fans, elderly ones, who never wanted Mourinho back in the first place because of his behaviour. He is a tremendously popular manager at the club and rightly so. I chose to ignore all the stuff at Madrid and treat his behaviour there as an anomaly. Madrid is a merry-go-round of managers right? But the facts are facts. He fell out with almost all his players at Madrid. He is hated in Spain. He is hated in Italy, and now he is hated in England. There are ways of being a great manager without being a complete dick about it. Look at Ancelotti.

I had reservations about him coming back to manage this Chelsea. For one, this is a team built on flair and technically gifted players, not workhorses, "functional" players, robots and yes-men as Mourinho likes. What's the point of buying Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Mata, Schurrle, Salah, Matic and so on if the manager has a track record of playing largely low-block defense and counter-attacking football? It makes no sense. That's why Roman's two preferred choices were Klopp and Guardiola but he had to settle for Mourinho. Mourinho has shown no evidence in his managerial career that he is even capable of setting his team out to play expansive, attacking football. This is not his strength and this is not his footballing philosophy. Neither has he shown that he knows how to handle young, developing players, which is precisely what the new team is being built on.

So far we've been subjected to dull football, public criticism of the team after defeats, public criticism of individual players (which is what angers me the most), weird, ignorant comments about Eto'o, moaning about TV schedule (like he has done throughout his career), and a really ill-advised attack on Wenger, who is a legend in English football and is widely respected.

Now, I can live with the other shenanigans and the horrid football (at least for a while. It's only a matter of time before Roman starts asking questions) , but I'm not going to turn a blind eye to a manager who criticizes his players to cover his ass. He can't just waltz into the club and do whatever the fuck he likes. The football club continued to win trophies without Jose and will continue to with or without him. I'm not buying that "one of us" bullshit. He is back at Chelsea and after this, he knows he has no other realistic place to go except maybe PSG as he has burnt his bridges in Italy and Spain and none of the Bayern board executives will deal with his baggage. He kissed the Inter badge then fucked right over to Madrid when the opportunity came even after he had told Moratti he was staying. He announced he was leaving the SAME night he won the CL. Again, taking the shine off the players and unto himself. He also did this when he left Porto. It's a "Cult of Personality" thing with him.

He said in his first press conference that "nobody is bigger than the club", so I suggest he starts believing his words, shut his mouth and start preparing for next season.

"You are a fucking disgrace"

As for this, well if it were Mourinho FC and I was a fan of Mourinho and not Chelsea, then perhaps you might be making some sense. But seeing as I'm a Chelsea supporter and not a fan of Mourinho's antics then your infantile pent up anger is misplaced. Mourinho is not the greatest legend this club has ever known, neither is he Abramovich. So save your stupid replies for someone else and give me a break.

Mourinho should hug Hazard tomorrow in front of all the cameras.

No, just no. This isn't Hazard FC either. Mourinho should shut his mouth for 5 seconds and stop letting the press treat him like a cheap whore. They don't really like him, though they pretend otherwise.

Hazard should also shut it a little or at least be more media savvy when dealing with the French press vultures.

Unless you're being sarcastic of course B)

Jose knows how to get a reaction from his players. He did the same with Eto'o. But wait, because he isn't Hazard no one cared about that. People need to stop thinking Hazard is untouchable here. He was at fault on numerous occasions in a big match.

what kind of reaction did he get out of Pepe, Casilas, Ronaldo, KDB or Mata ... all of whom he publically rebuffed in the past two years...

and now you say Hazard was at fault in numerous occasions in big matches :doh: , this is really sad.

I know some Chelsea fans, elderly ones,

I don't believe you.

Mourinho has shown no evidence in his managerial career that he is even capable of setting his team out to play expansive, attacking football.

So you're ignoring 2012 Madrid when they scored a record number of goals. Proven liar.

and a really ill-advised attack on Wenger, who is a legend in English football and is widely respected.

Wenger is also largely despised amongst managers, and opposition fans. He's widely mocked IN THIS COUNTRY. Once again you've shown you simply don't understand ENGLISH football.

But seeing as I'm a Chelsea supporter

Don't believe that for a second. You've done nothing but criticise the manager and the football since you signed up. You're the type of gloryhunter that every true supporter of this club despises. You don't 'support' in any sense of the word, you just criticise from your armchair.

You don't represent a single thing I know and love about this club. You wouldn't last a fucking second here.

No, just no. This isn't Hazard FC either. Mourinho should shut his mouth for 5 seconds and stop letting the press treat him like a cheap whore. They don't really like him, though they pretend otherwise.

Hazard should also shut it a little or at least be more media savvy when dealing with the French press vultures.

Unless you're being sarcastic of course B)

HAZARD FC?? what the hell. Stop sayign that. Mourinho has said things he shouldn't have said. Hazard is not the only one who made crucial mistakes that game but Mourinho only mentioned him. Terrible PC from the boss sorry.

Don't believe that for a second. You've done nothing but criticise the manager and the football since you signed up. You're the type of gloryhunter that every true supporter of this club despises. You don't 'support' in any sense of the word, you just criticise from your armchair.

You don't represent a single thing I know and love about this club. You wouldn't last a fucking second here.

Take your pills and chill out. You sound like you're about to have a heart attack. You seem pretty upset that someone fairly criticizes Mourinho's behaviour. I have said absolutely nothing about Mourinho until now. Read my comments after the Atletico game. So Mourinho's attitude is not my cup of tea, big deal. He has turned from a funny, witty and clever guy to something I won't even bother typing here. He is not my favourite CFC manager. I respect him for his past achievements at the football club, but I don't have to worship at his alter or swallow up everything he says.

Hazard is the most improved player of this season. Whether Jose criticized him, that´s irrelevant now. Some folks are not happy to read Jose´s rhetorics in the public, that´s all. Had he done it privately, it would have been much better for all concerned.