Eden Hazard

the wes

In my opinion the aftermath of all the heroics in the CL 2012 are these (in order of importance) ...

1) The glory

2) Qualifying for CL 2012/12

3) The money

4) The signing of Eden Hazard in the next15 which signaled the end of an era of an ultra defensive football to begin that of flare, beauty and art ... RDM lost his job trying to follow the dream and Chelsea fan's were promised exactly that by the returning JM, its time he tries to keep it

Take your pills and chill out. You sound like you're about to have a heart attack. You seem pretty upset that someone fairly criticizes Mourinho's behaviour. I have said absolutely nothing about Mourinho until now. Read my comments after the Atletico game. So Mourinho's attitude is not my cup of tea, big deal. He has turned from a funny, witty and clever guy to something I won't even bother typing here. He is not my favourite CFC manager. I respect him for his past achievements at the football club, but I don't have to worship at his alter or swallow up everything he says.

You do nothing but criticise. You contribute nothing positive (not even money to this site's upkeep) and do nothing but moan. Honestly, you represent everything I despise about a certain breed of supporters who arrived in the late-90s.

But what is it you think he's turned into? Come on little lamb, have the balls to say it in front of the rest of the class. Even better, try uttering it at tomorrow's game. That'll be a nice little education for you, and an education is something you sorely need.

You guys put way too much thouths in what is being said in the media, you can say wathever you want to the press but nothing will tell you what really happen behind the scene. I guess all thoses years analyzing human psychology has proven how easily people can be manipulated >.<.

This is why i think your just fueling the hysteria. You call him a player who 'refused' - implying its deliberate - and even putting on one more saying 'if that is the case you'd rather have Schurrle'

Are you even for real? Do you think a player does that deliberate in CL semi? Even Mourinho called it an error on multiple occasions, which is surely was.

You just seem to wanna run amok on this forum with statements like that. Twist and turn ans spin it around some more ....

Sad really.

sad? so what are the people blaming JOSE for it!!!

'refused" was the wrong word here, accepted, but i still dont think anything was wrong with saying i would take schurrle over him. schurrle is a good enough threat. he showed it against pool and if BA's lay offs had been any better, he would have been an even bigger threat. he is much better than hazard defensively and with hazard being double/triple marked, he can often be uninfluential on the outcome of the match. so why not schurrle?

i am not for real for pointing out that hazard is at mistake but the people who think jose is simply being a cunning fox, or we dint attack all thru the season and hazard's sole responsibility was defence thruout the season are for real??!!!

You do nothing but criticise. You contribute nothing positive (not even money to this site's upkeep) and do nothing but moan. Honestly, you represent everything I despise about a certain breed of supporters who arrived in the late-90s.

But what is it you think he's turned into? Come on little lamb, have the balls to say it in front of the rest of the class. Even better, try uttering it at tomorrow's game. That'll be a nice little education for you, and an education is something you sorely need.

Are you threatening violence now? You threaten violence here then threaten me via message for having an opinion. You truly are pathetic and infantile. Or are you one of those CFC headhunters, because your kind caused more damage to the football club than any so-called glory-hunter could ever do. At least they buy merchandise. The fact that you can't or refuse to argue and state your case like a mature human being says a lot about you. Just don't bother replying to my posts if you have nothing of substance to add.

Take your pills and chill out. You sound like you're about to have a heart attack. You seem pretty upset that someone fairly criticizes Mourinho's behaviour.

I have said absolutely nothing about Mourinho until now. Read my comments after the Atletico game. So Mourinho's attitude is not my cup of tea, big deal. He has turned from a funny, witty and clever guy to something I won't even bother typing here. He is not my favourite CFC manager. I respect him for his past achievements at the football club, but I don't have to worship at his alter or swallow up everything he says.

You started talking after reading diego torres hatred book on mourinho. Since you read that book your opinion on mourinho has drastically changed IMO. But that's just me.....

You're totally right, I said it earlier too that his system greatly helped winning some games. But what work on stronger side might not work on weaker side. I do think it's the emphasis on the defensive part of the game that made Chelsea struggle against weaker sides this season as much as it helped winning thougher games.

The lack of collective probably show a lack of training in this department, but Mourinho isn't stupid he surely know, still nothing has improved, so I think what he said at the start of the season ( that this first year he didn't aim for title ) was true and the fact Chelsea fighted for the title this season was somewhat unexpected. He might have wanted to start by strenghtening the team defense even if it meant to throw away the offensive part for now and next season starting with a good base ( defense ) and work on the offensive to push for titles. Atleast that's how I see it.

As for the comparaison with Ronaldo, it has been said a lot but they're completetly different type of players and their situation is also different ( and there's he isn't even close to Ronaldo ), but if we want to talk about Ronaldo we also need to point that he has way more support the Hazard does ( and Ronaldo earned that support ). So different players and different situation make it incomparable...

Edit : Sorry for the double post.

the team needs to have faith in themselves that they can outscore any team. our manager definitely does not with the type of strikers we have, i dont think our players do and the fans definitely dont.

i mean against sunderland when they equalised the whole forum went into meltdown. we knew we were up against it. we knew we would have a major trouble getting a win and people were right. hence jose's emphasis on the defensive side of the game. their are teams like pool and city who can afford to go 2-0 down and yet in the 2nd half, they can score 3 goals. we cant. we simply cant. not now atleast. i have no doubt this will change with someone like costa/manzukic coming in. but like i said before, its what the manager deems and has accessed to be the right thing for the squad.

it was not me who compared him to CR. it was others who said that since CR gets so much leeway with his defensive responsibility maybe so should hazard, which is like u said wrong and simply incomparable.

You started talking after reading diego torres hatred book on mourinho. Since you read that book your opinion on mourinho has drastically changed IMO. But that's just me.....

Not true. I don't even have the book, I just read part of it from my friend's laptop. Read my comments even after the game. Nothing but praise for the team, the support and I said Mourinho's done a good job this season. Then I wake up early in the morning, listen to the press conference and he's criticizing Hazard and defending himself (his trophy drought), I thought, WTF? Then it all started to sink in for me. His behaviour since the start of the season and so on and his new found trait of completely absolving himself from criticism and publicly criticizing his players. This Hazard thing is not an isolated incident, unless we choose to deceive ourselves. I respect him and his record but respect is were it ends for me. He said we should judge him for what he does in his second spell and not past achievements and that's what I'm going to do.

Maybe it's just a temporary thing and the mini trophy drought has gotten to him. But that's not an excuse.

Anyway, bro, I'm not even going to get into this anymore. It's fine.

the team needs to have faith in themselves that they can outscore any team. our manager definitely does not with the type of strikers we have, i dont think our players do and the fans definitely dont.

i mean against sunderland when they equalised the whole forum went into meltdown. we knew we were up against it. we knew we would have a major trouble getting a win and people were right. hence jose's emphasis on the defensive side of the game. their are teams like pool and city who can afford to go 2-0 down and yet in the 2nd half, they can score 3 goals. we cant. we simply cant. not now atleast. i have no doubt this will change with someone like costa/manzukic coming in. but like i said before, its what the manager deems and has accessed to be the right thing for the squad.

it was not me who compared him to CR. it was others who said that since CR gets so much leeway with his defensive responsibility maybe so should hazard, which is like u said wrong and simply incomparable.

Faith and self belief surely is important it can help player to step up, but I really don't think it's only up to that, I don't know how you see it but for me, in term of collective play in the offensive part of the game, more often than not I'm almost under the impression the team is playing together for the first time, and that's definitely not a problem of self belief or faith. But like I said I don't think Mourinho isn't planing anything about that. Chelsea definitely has a lot of potential as a team it's just not quite working right now. A striker would most likely help, and probably bring the team to the title but I feel right now Chelsea could do a lot more than that.

Eden Hazard can be as good as Cristiano Ronaldo but Jose Mourinho is right to criticise his defensive work

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2619367/Eden-Hazard-good-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Jose-Mourinho-right-criticise-defensive-work.html

Good read!

Ohhh... it's only L'Equipe and tribal(WTF)football?... No One Bigger than the club... if jose thinks we can cope without hazard, we will sell him.

IN another note, I would like to see Cavani Here, But we bought Costa, so I Think that this Rumor Is Bullshit.

Cavani for Hazard would be a stupid swap. Firstly because Hazard is worth far more than Cavani, and more importantly we'd be filling one hole in the team and creating another.

There are maybe 3 or 4 players in the world I'd swap Hazard with and none of them are possible. I'm hoping that internally and in training Hazard and José are laughing at these silly transfer rumors.

Hazard is worth more than Cavani, to you?