Eden Hazard

the wes

Thing is: Hazard didn't say anything about Mourinho. He said they were a team that is set up for counter football like Real and Bayern.

Big difference: why do people suddenly say he should should up and get sold and all that jazz.

He shouldnt have said anything about our style of play after the match because it was just ammunition to use against Mourinho. He's been in this country long enough to know how our press acts.

This is why player like Azpilicueta and Matic are my favourite, they never talk

Luckily for them not a lot of people outside Chelsea care for their opinions. Hazard is huge in Belgium and France; he can't avoid the media as easily as those two. Hazard just needs to learn how to handle himself when speaking to people who desperately try to goad him into saying something controversial and who will twist his words if he doesn't.

Absolutely laughable how all of you including Mourinho apparently are going tits up about something he didn't even say. THE ONLY FUCKING THING he said in the interview, is that counter football is the house style of Chelsea (c'est un peu nos technique), a bit like Real Madrid, not possession football.

But hey, let's all blindly jump on the bandwagon and assume he is criticizing Jose without knowing fuck all. Learn French, get your facts straight or stfu.

He also said that he is asked to do everything alone and all that blah-blah-blah which was the part Mourinho was answering too. About style of play comments Mourinho stated that they are taken out of context and there is nothing to say here.

I am having issues with Hazard exactly with "I am alone" part which is a great thing to say about your teammates especially right after the match where Hazard was obviously too good to try and block the shot being the only player left between attacker and a goal.

Luckily for them not a lot of people outside Chelsea care for their opinions. Hazard is huge in Belgium and France; he can't avoid the media as easily as those two. Hazard just needs to learn how to handle himself when speaking to people who desperately try to goad him into saying something controversial and who will twist his words if he doesn't.

Indeed. Can't imagine Jose not having a talk with Hazard indoors by the way. Hopefully he'll work on his defense some more. Talk about selling off Hazard is beyond ridiculous.

He also said that he is asked to do everything alone and all that blah-blah-blah which was the part Mourinho was answering too. About style of play comments Mourinho stated that they are taken out of context and there is nothing to say here.

I am having issues with Hazard exactly with "I am alone" part which is a great thing to say about your teammates especially right after the match where Hazard was obviously too good to try and block the shot being the only player left between attacker and a goal.

Did he? Where/when did he say that?

Absolutely laughable how all of you including Mourinho apparently are going tits up about something he didn't even say. THE ONLY FUCKING THING he said in the interview, is that counter football is the house style of Chelsea (c'est un peu nos technique), a bit like Real Madrid, not possession football.

But hey, let's all blindly jump on the bandwagon and assume he is criticizing Jose without knowing fuck all. Learn French, get your facts straight or stfu.

It doesn't even matter what he actually said or meant with his comments. It's about the timing and the reaction it got form the media. It left the club, the manager, fellow players out in the open for the wave of criticism that followed. We are yet again in the media spotlight and for the wrong reasons. As a professional you've got to anticipate things like that, he should have known better.

true. I think the club needs to teach some of these younger players some PR

It doesn't even matter what he actually said or meant with his comments. It's about the timing and the reaction it got form the media. It left the club, the manager, fellow players out in the open for the wave of criticism that followed. We are yet again in the media spotlight and for the wrong reasons. As a professional you've got to anticipate things like that, he should have known better.

Anticipate what? The fact that journos might ask questions that can/ shall be twisted? What's wrong in saying what he did? Should he have said the house style of Chelsea is tiki tika?

I don't get what you mean sorry. Do you mean he should have declined the interview?

he did say "chelsea ne joue pas au foot" before he said "on joue sur le contre comme le real contre bayern"... so although the second part isn't as bad, the first part i.e. "chelsea doesn't play football" can be considered a dig at mourinho... hazard has been a top level pro and superstar for a while now so he should be wiser than saying something like "chelsea doesn't play football". Something, which taken in full context, doesn't sound as bad but still something he should know the media will latch on to and start stirring shit with...

Anticipate what? The fact that journos might ask questions that can/ shall be twisted? What's wrong in saying what he did? Should he have told the house style of Chelsea is tiki tika?

I don't get what you mean sorry. Do you mean he should have declined the interview?

His mistake was to even take that slippery road and comment on our style of play. By anticipation I meant that he shouldn't be so naive to throw those kinds of statements around, it doesn't matter at all what his exact words were and what he meant by them because you can bet your house those are not the words that will be on the next morning's paper's headlines. PR catastrophe.

No he shouldn't have said "Chelsea tika-taka", there are more diplomatic ways of answering provocative questions. I'll give you an example: "Atletico played very well. We had the game in our hands till they scored that goal, which is unfortunate. We're all obviously very disappointed but we'll be back stronger next year" - check any footballer's post match interviews and most of them will be in the lines of that. Diplomatic but without any certain message.

he did say "chelsea ne joue pas au foot" before he said "on joue sur le contre comme le real contre bayern"... so although the second part isn't as bad, the first part i.e. "chelsea doesn't play football" can be considered a dig at mourinho... hazard has been a top level pro and superstar for a while now so he should be wiser than saying something like "chelsea doesn't play football". Something, which taken in full context, doesn't sound as bad but still something he should know the media will latch on to and start stirring shit with...

No offence mate, Chelsea ne joue pas au foot doesn't mean "Chelsea doesn't play football", it merely means Chelsea doesn't play possession football.