Eden Hazard

the wes

cropped_Hazard.gif

magnificent. :clap:

(If the Gif is not working let me know, and as usual i will ignore you ;) )

Is it only me or do you guys see the similarity between this goal and the one from 2004/05 at Fulham when Tiago combined exactly like this wit Robben and scored a goal exactly like this? Mou Mou.. :D

So he is on 7 goals 3 assists now in all competitions, compared to last years 10 goals 14 assists?

He should get more goals this season, but it looks like he'll get less assists.

That's 6 goals 3 assists in Premier league, if you'd like to know, compared to 9 goals 11 assists last year.

Think about regular performances like last nights and imagine, DREAM if you will, what it would be like with a world class striker up top as well. Hazard was shitting on them so hard that there was HALF OF THEIR SIDE trying to mark him! Imagine Falcao or Suarez with so much space in an around the box.

Defenders would be shitting themselves trying to not only worry about Hazard, but then they'd have Mata/Oscar/Shürrle/Willian/Lukaku/New Striker to worry about as well. The kind of stuff I fantasize about.

We're literally just 2 pieces away from being an utterly dominating side. And Lukaku next season may rectify one of them without us spending anything. Just a top class DM to allow Hazard and company more freedom going forward and we're all set.

That performance left me absolutely speechless. Can't describe it with words. It was just brilliant.

Like Will Smith would say: "Now that's how you supposed to play! From now on that's how you play!"

i like what you did there bad boys reference.. B)

Annoying that his performance has gone somewhat under the radar because of that detestable cunt Suarez. Can't believe there still isn't a video of his performance yet. Even the gifs are lacking.

Apparently his 12 dribbles last night is the most from any player so far this season.

Annoying that his performance has gone somewhat under the radar because of that detestable cunt Suarez. Can't believe there still isn't a video of his performance yet. Even the gifs are lacking.

Apparently his 12 dribbles last night is the most from any player so far this season.

I hope we buy that detestable cunt.

I want him to be OUR detestable cunt.

I hope we buy that detestable cunt.

I want him to be OUR detestable cunt.

He's a racist cunt. No thanks, I don't care how brilliant he is as an individual.

The club needs to have standards. Anyway, we aren't signing him so get over it and fap over him elsewhere.