Eden Hazard

the wes

What the hell are you talking about you clown? Sunderland barely created anything.

It was a great team performance. Those jammy bastards just scored three of the luckiest goals you'll ever see.

What I'm a clown for being honest? We conceded 3 goals to a poor side, and that was due to the back 4, there was no luck involved, just incompetence..

What I'm a clown for being honest? We conceded 3 goals to a poor side, and that was due to the back 4, there was no luck involved, just incompetence..

I'm sure if you asked each member on here, you'd get a variety of reasons why you're a clown.

In this case it's because you fail to understand the reason we conceded goals. The back 4 weren't the sole reason we conceded goals.

The Sunderland goals were a bit lucky the other night deflections and the run of the ball,but with our new formation we will score more goals and we will let a few more in ,that is what Roman wants isnt it?

We need to press win the ball high up the pitch and get early ball to the likes of Eden, this is what allowed Eden to play as he did against Sunderland the ball to him has been far too slow this season.

The Sunderland goals were a bit lucky the other night deflections and the run of the ball,but with our new formation we will score more goals and we will let a few more in ,that is what Roman wants isnt it?

We need to press win the ball high up the pitch and get early ball to the likes of Eden, this is what allowed Eden to play as he did against Sunderland the ball to him has been far too slow this season.

Because of Oscar. Mata gives Eden the ball at the right time and place. Mata is a real playmaker, Oscar isn't. And tha'ts why almost everytime Mata plays and Oscar sits out our attack looks good unlike when Oscar is in and Mata is out.

I've complained about a few things concerning Hazard this season and at the top of my mind I can remember three of them, all of which he didn't show against Sunderland.

1) falls too much - not necessarily diving, he rarely dives, but he usually falls 4-5 times a match expecting a foul to be called and it isn't because in England they allow more contact. I think after playing so long in a league where fouls would be called in that kind of contact, it's natural and sort of instinctive for him to fall expecting the foul. He is touched in most of those plays. I don't remember him falling one single time and it not being a foul. It's part of his adaptation and I'm glad he stayed stood.

2) shooting on goal. That complaint I had more often. He needed to try shooting more, to dare to take a risk. In the post-match interview Choulo posted he says it's his job to make assists. Yeah, he can assist like a wizard (I will never forget his start of season for us last year), but he can also score. I hope he keeps his shooting boots, whether he scores or not because it gives him confidence and with his dribbles and how he sneaks into defenses, his style begs him to shoot more.

3) where he dribbles. I remember complaining about it only against Southampton, but he was perfect on that against Sunderland. He's a good dribbler, but there's always the chance of the opponent anticipating it. If he's moving vertically to the attack, high pace and objectively, if he misses the ball it's just an attack wasted. Against Southampton he dribbled to try to transition from defense and that's dangerous because look at the vid Yuvala posted. Hazard is rarely marked by only one opponent. It's normally two and quite often three guys against him. If instead of passing the ball and try to transition from defense to attack passing, he tries to do it dribbling his way when he's still too deep in the field and chances of a counter-attack are slim, it isn't objective and it can be dangerous because as there are always many guys around him, he can lose the ball and we could be surprised by a dangerous attack by the opposition. It didn't happen once against Sunderland as far as memory goes. He dribbled superbly and always in the place and in the moment that would be more productive for us.

All in all he improved in every single area he had problem before. People were saying he wasn't consistent enough because of that. Either he didn't dribble in the attack enough, or didn't shoot enough, or didn't dare to play more boldly, or just got stopped a few times because he felt the opponent's touch was enough to call a foul. He fixed all that, he showed the quality we all he has and I hope he and Mourinho acknowledges it - especially the last two. We need him to shoot more and we need him to dribble as he did in the attacking half. Those were the things preventing him from shining in other matches and he took care of all of them at once.

Hazard creates a chance every 36 minutes (32 in total – 3rd best in the league) and a shot every 82 minutes.

Just remaining to increase that shot average and maintain high number of dribbles(azpi and lamps need to continue making runs by hazard for this to continue)

Pat Nevin talking (mostly) about Eden's performance vs Sunderland:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x183jok_analyse-that-pat-sunderland_sport

Fantastic analysis from him. Hazard's movement was amazing against sunderland. Got into the box at every opportunity.

Zidane stay away from hazard :rant:

So,after watching the Sunderland game 4 times now and feroze's video like 10 times i must say it was prob the best performance i saw from a Chelsea player in a long time.

We played in the stadium of light but that night there was one very bright light,Eden Hazard!

I got to ask, dear mister Hazard is your summer break finally over now?

We gonne need you badly to win the tittle because if you play like this your Chelsea's best player,or like Mourinho says your special!