Eden Hazard

the wes

Haha, he is such a funny lad. Can't be serious for 5min.:-D

Talking English is also getting better and better.

I hope he keeps on getting better and better and mourinho may get the best out of him.

Sent from my Find 5 using Tapatalk 4

What i liked is how many times he got the ball. This should be the case every game, because even when he isn't playing great - he can still perform some magic out of nothing.

We also need to see more of those runs from Lamps and Azpi to get him more space.

I agree, look for eden on the pitch, the more he touches the ball the more danger comes from it.

At lille they gave him the ball all the time, they made him importend.

Sent from my Find 5 using Tapatalk 4

In a nutshell this season the report reads must try harder.

I also said the Sunderland game was one he should take by the scruff of the neck and he did. This guy performs like this consistently from now and until the ned of the season we may just win the title.

I also said the Sunderland game was one he should take by the scruff of the neck and he did. This guy performs like this consistently from now and until the ned of the season we may just win the title.

Saw your post stating that.. He must have read your post, so keep posting mate :P

Saw your post stating that.. He must have read your post, so keep posting mate :P

:D

Delighted for the lad, I have slated for a few weeks now, but that doesn't mean I do not want him to succeed, I want him to and more he is a class act just look at last night.

Keep it up Eden please.