Eden Hazard

the wes

comparing just goals and assists to determine the class of a player isn't really intelligent, it makes zidane look shit and he was the best european player of the last 50 years. The guy only scored 95 goals in his club career.

Just enjoy the show when hazard is doing his thing, and that's making defenders shit their pants when he has possession.

For those of you who understand Dutch, you can find my column on Eden's brother Thorgan Hazard in the link below:

http://pieterhontele.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/t-hazard-missing-link/

Let me know what you think through the wordpress reaction feed or on the forum.

For those of you who understand Dutch, you can find my column on Eden's brother Thorgan Hazard in the link below:

Good article mate. Cheers on the shout for Vanaken (origin Lokeren here!). :clap:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I wish Thorgan would play in a stronger league, like Germany or even France, but he is obviously talented.

Sporting Lisbon has a great defensive midfielder called William Carvalho. He is 21 y/o, very tall, strong physically, he makes good passes, he is really good and in a couple of years he will be one of the best players in his position in europe. I would buy him in January since it seems that we are having trouble finding one good player to buy.
Sporting Lisbon is not in European competitions this season so he can play it this season with any team.
I think he is by far the best player of Sporting and one of the big reasons why SPorting is the leader in this moment in Portugal.
Here is his performance against Porto this season.

Wrong section m8 ; but wonderful player. I read recently we scouted him