Eden Hazard

the wes

Lampard on Hazard:

"Eden Hazard was different class. It's the best individual performance I have seen in a while..The only player who is probably putting in those sort of performances is Sergio Aguero.This season he has put in some individual performances which I have seen some of those from afar, but to play with, that was just top drawer.He kept slipping inside people and getting his shots away. He was the big difference. As a team, we played very well, but he was that little bit of extra quality that wins you these games."

What a performance yesterday night! He finally showed what we all knew he was capable of. Jose seems to persist with Hazard every game and I think Hazard showed why yesterday. Jose must see him as a special player who can come out of anything and he just knew it was a matter of time before he performed something stunning like that, Obviously not in the same caliber as Ronaldo but the same way Mourinho used Ronaldo at Real is what I think Jose sees in Hazard. In our team he is the one who is capale of coming out with just absolute quality and if he can contine to perform like that which I have no doubts that he will get better and better he will be literally unstoppable. He pretty much has everything. Pace, strength, technique, vision, touch, excellent dribbler, you name it. We just need him to continue like this and he will be a joy to watch.

Don't understand why people compare Hazard to Ronaldo. Cristiano is the ultimate counter attacking footballer with his pace, power, physique, ball control, finishing and heading ability while Hazard is more of a poor mans Messi to me.

Playmaking, passing, dribbling, finesse, shielding the ball and intelligent decision making.

The only thing he and Ronaldo share in common for me are the tricks and flicks but Eden rarely does that anymore these days anyway.

Don't understand why people compare Hazard to Ronaldo. Cristiano is the ultimate counter attacking footballer with his pace, power, physique, ball control, finishing and heading ability while Hazard is more of a poor mans Messi to me.

Playmaking, passing, dribbling, finesse, shielding the ball and intelligent decision making.

The only thing he and Ronaldo share in common for me are the tricks and flicks but Eden rarely does that anymore these days anyway.

Eden has the best flicks in the world!! Better than Ronaldo. Also Eden is a better dribbler. but that's it.

I hope we buy that detestable cunt.

I want him to be OUR detestable cunt.

Really? I would hate to see him at our club. He's a top player, the best in the Prem in my opinion - but I'd never welcome him here. Too much of a prick.

Really? I would hate to see him at our club. He's a top player, the best in the Prem in my opinion - but I'd never welcome him here. Too much of a prick.

Many, if not most say the exact same thing about Mourinho, JT, and Ashley Cole.

I honestly don't care about his personality or what he's done in the past. Score goals at the rate he is currently and has over the past few seasons and that's all I'd care about.