Eden Hazard

the wes

It was like watching Messi tonight. If only he was more selfish, there was a moment in the 2nd half where he played a pass to Ba when he could have had a shot himself. The man was in acres of space.

More of the same for the rest of the season please. No more passiveness.

My local TV only showed the United game (which was quite entertaining nonetheless) I missed hazard's performance tonight , damned

He was fookin brilliant turned them inside out and upside down ,magic so pleased he is a Chelsea boy

BOTM. Boss of the match.

Enough said. Hazard made up for the absolute shambles of our pivot and back 4.

What the hell are you talking about you clown? Sunderland barely created anything.

It was a great team performance. Those jammy bastards just scored three of the luckiest goals you'll ever see.

To think, we could be getting this type of display more and more as he gets older.

I have to apologise to you personally about Torres. He's beyond any help at this point. We should just put him out of his misery and loan him to Atletico at this point.

And Hazard should be putting in these type of displays NOW. The likes of Figo, Messi, CR, Best, Ronaldinho Ronaldo etc had already won the Ballon D'or at his age.

A winger's prime is usually around this age.

I have to apologise to you personally about Torres. He's beyond any help at this point. We should just put him out of his misery and loan him to Atletico at this point.

And Hazard should be putting in these type of displays NOW. The likes of Figo, Messi, CR, Best, Ronaldinho Ronaldo etc had already won the Ballon D'or at his age.

A winger's prime is usually around this age.

Prime at 22? nah.. This guy is only getting better. 24-26 he'll be a BEAST.