Eden Hazard

the wes

Jose: 'Eden is Eden, with his qualities he has to try to improve and I think what he has to try to improve is the way he starts every game; the focus, the ambition, the mentality. If he does that the potential is of course very good,' explained the Chelsea manager.

'I think he needs to become comfortable with big responsibilities, this is a quality of the big players. They know they are better than the others, they accept the responsibility of being better than the others, when the team is not playing well enough to win the match they know the team is waiting for them to resolve the problems. The football world is full of teams where an individual can make the difference when collectively you cannot do it.

'He's a fantastic player for us, he can only improve, but if he can feel comfortable with his responsibility to be a special player that can make a difference for us and for him.

'The last performance is not an easy one to repeat. I'm not waiting for him today, from minute one to minute 96, to do what he did in the last game. He was unstoppable but I'm not expecting that; I'm expecting the same mentality, the same approach, and if does that, great.

'It's a normal tendency that when a special performance comes you are always waiting for more, but as Chelsea manager I prefer to say against Sunderland he was able to have that performance because his team was very good.

'The ball was always arriving, the team was always in possession, the team was always dynamic in the way we went from defensive phase to attacking phase, and because of that he had fantastic conditions to perform.'

exactly. Keep that mentality, accept you are the most talented. Dont just give in and say you only play well in the second half of the season when the team needs you early. Nice words by jose

Jose: 'Eden is Eden, with his qualities he has to try to improve and I think what he has to try to improve is the way he starts every game; the focus, the ambition, the mentality. If he does that the potential is of course very good,' explained the Chelsea manager.

'I think he needs to become comfortable with big responsibilities, this is a quality of the big players. They know they are better than the others, they accept the responsibility of being better than the others, when the team is not playing well enough to win the match they know the team is waiting for them to resolve the problems. The football world is full of teams where an individual can make the difference when collectively you cannot do it.

'He's a fantastic player for us, he can only improve, but if he can feel comfortable with his responsibility to be a special player that can make a difference for us and for him.

'The last performance is not an easy one to repeat. I'm not waiting for him today, from minute one to minute 96, to do what he did in the last game. He was unstoppable but I'm not expecting that; I'm expecting the same mentality, the same approach, and if does that, great.

'It's a normal tendency that when a special performance comes you are always waiting for more, but as Chelsea manager I prefer to say against Sunderland he was able to have that performance because his team was very good.

'The ball was always arriving, the team was always in possession, the team was always dynamic in the way we went from defensive phase to attacking phase, and because of that he had fantastic conditions to perform.'

Wise words from Jose.

Ronaldo- one of the best player in football history

Hazard- a talented young player with potential to be great, but probably will never be as good as Ronaldo

Nothing more, nothing less. This is like comparing Aguero to Maradona, just doesn't work.

Ronaldo- one of the best player in football history

Hazard- a talented young player with potential to be great, but probably will never be as good as Ronaldo

Nothing more, nothing less. This is like comparing Aguero to Maradona, just doesn't work.

Maradona is an overrated twat

Maradona is an overrated twat

I'm a Brazilian and having positive words about an Argentinian from me is a rare occurrence, but my reaction to your post is only one: you have no idea what you're talking about or you don't understand bollocks about football. Choose your pick.

(still he's not better than Pelé :P)

I'm a Brazilian and having positive words about an Argentinian from me is a rare occurrence, but my reaction to your post is only one: you have no idea what you're talking about or you don't understand bollocks about football. Choose your pick.

(still he's not better than Pelé :P)

Hand of God

Drugs.

This is enough.

And people complain about Suarez.

Hand of God

Drugs.

This is enough.

And people complain about Suarez.

never said he wasn't a cheating cunt (the drugs have no relevance with football as he was an addicted, not someone that was trying to improve his physical abilities by drugging himself, I can't hold it against him).

Still he's maybe the best footballer I've watched playing live. As a Brazilian and a Flamenguista I'd say Zico was better, but I know as much as my Galinho was a genius of his own kind, Dieguito was better. That's the same mistake people keep making about Suarez. He's a cunt, he doesn't seem mentally stable at some points during matches, but he's an extraordinaire striker and that's what I'm here to judge him from.

never said he wasn't a cheating cunt (the drugs have no relevance with football as he was an addicted, not someone that was trying to improve his physical abilities by drugging himself, I can't hold it against him).

Still he's maybe the best footballer I've watched playing live. As a Brazilian and a Flamenguista I'd say Zico was better, but I know as much as my Galinho was a genius of his own kind, Dieguito was better. That's the same mistake people keep making about Suarez. He's a cunt, he doesn't seem mentally stable at some points during matches, but he's an extraordinaire striker and that's what I'm here to judge him from.

Still, Maradona is overrated. Best player ever my ass! Pele was better and Messi is better(dont want to discuss this with anyone). And nobody in the world can tell me that Maradona was better than Ronaldinho. What do these players i mentioned have in common? They didn't cheat. Every cheater is automatically out of the competition.

Yeah I agree that he is a twat but overrated lol, he is arguably one of the best footballer in history if not the best,

Do people rate Ronaldo and Messi as the best ever now? No. In 20 years people will cream themselves when they hear their names. Maradona is overrated because people rate him as the best players ever. I can name a bunch of players who ARE and were better than him.

Do people rate Ronaldo and Messi as the best ever now? No. In 20 years people will cream themselves when they hear their names. Maradona is overrated because people rate him as the best players ever. I can name a bunch of players who ARE and were better than him.

Well there have to be a reason why many believe him to be one of the best ever. I doubt most people on here and most football fans nowadays have even seen him played once so on theory none of us really are fit enough to have a personal opinion on the likes of him and Pele.

Well there have to be a reason why many believe him to be one of the best ever. I doubt most people on here and most football fans nowadays have even seen him played once so on theory none of us really are fit enough to have a personal opinion on the likes of him and Pele.

I agree that he was exceptional but not the best ever , this is the reason why i called him overrated. I think(my opinion) Messi is better and Pele was better. Ronaldinho was better too(not really, i just like him too much). But well, let's cheer the fact that we all think he is a twat! YAY!

Still, Maradona is overrated. Best player ever my ass! Pele was better and Messi is better(dont want to discuss this with anyone). And nobody in the world can tell me that Maradona was better than Ronaldinho. What do these players i mentioned have in common? They didn't cheat. Every cheater is automatically out of the competition.

It's not because Messi and Pele (who was still playing in a time were most defenders were overweight bags of shit btw :P) might be better, that he was overrated.

Messi is certainly more productive, indeed. But Messi is playing in maybe the best club team since the invention of the game, and Maradona played most of his years at Napoli and in an at most mediocre Argentinian national team. He might have been a drug user, and he might have cheated, but in the same game he made one of the most iconic and brilliant goals in the history of football. If he's overrated, everyone is.