Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Most of the arguments here are based on assumptions or personal interpretations.

Yes and that's why you can't say such a thing that Lampard knew before signing the contract like it's a fact.

Plus we all know Mourinho tends to lie a lot.

So I don't know who to believe in weather Chelsea did give Lampard a contract, or Lampard's version where the club did not.

Manchester City have extended Frank Lampard's loan deal from New York City FC.

The former Chelsea superstar - who scored against his old club in a 1-1 draw at the weekend - will now remain at the Etihad until February before beginning his MLS career.

By extending his loan stay with the Premier League champions beyond the original date of the end of 2014, Lampard will now potentially be able to face his old club once again: the two sides meet again in the league on January 31st.

Lol. But, but he's a legend. But, he's a professional, But he didn't expect to score a goal, But he only scored because Pellegrini told him to go and score, but, he didn't want his contract extended to play against us, City is forcing him to against his own will, but Cousin Jamie didn't mean to say he enjoyed scoring the goal against and has no regrets, but, he didn't go out and celebrate the goal against with his GF, but, but he didn't celebrate the goal when he scored against us. But he didn't try to score the winning goal and only by our sheer luck struck it against the side netting. But, he didn't want to shoot that shot either. But, but please stop making a butt out of yourselves. Geeeeez! lol

When does the mls season start? Wasn't he just supposed to stay til January and then join up with the New york city pre season? Seems very odd that he would stay with man city when he can train with New york? Cant understand why he would do that...

This is ridiculous now. His club will be in preseason at this point why wouldnt he go be with them? Even if he does not need the workouts it would be good to at least try to build up some chemistry with them. That is judas level more than the goal.

Funny to see that everything I wrote about him and got booed for turns out to be true

Face the truth:

Name: Frank Lampard

Club: Manchester City

Coach: Manuel Pellegrini

Overall feeling: Happy with the club, the coach and the goal in the previous match.

I agree that Lampard should never have joined City, and I admit that I'm quite disapointed at him. But sir, the avatar is really not necessary. Let us not be like those Liverpool supporters..

But sir, the avatar is really not necessary. Let us not be like those Liverpool supporters..

Normally, I would agree with you bro. But that's the only way to get rid of my frustration somehow. I don't want to be raging around and cursing on the forum.

I don't really have that big problem with him being a player of City. Really.

What really disappoints me how he is taking every Chelsea fan for a fool and believes, everyone would believe his lies. He really thinks that I think he was forced into the City contract? That he didn't expect to come on and score against us? That he would refuse to play against Chelsea?

Yeah, fat Frank. You are a victim of your contract, They forcefully sent you to Manchester. Poor you. Why didn't you consult a lawyer to defend your rights? Oh well, money rules the world. Especially, when you can wander around and do everything and still be called a legend.

It's not him in the City shirt pissing me off. I don't believe in loyalty in football anyway. It's his continous use of lies!

I don't expect much from someone who spent so many years at a club and leaves. I just expect one thing and I don't think that's too much to be asked for: Honesty

I regret reading the last few pages, but I won't tell people how to feel about him anymore. Then again how could you say that his goal could be the decisive thing in the title race? It's just a small piece of the puzzle, there are so many events waiting to happen in the season ahead. Singling out this one is quite unnecessary.

However as I said I won't judge anyone here, the reception for Lamps was wonderful and I'd like to think that the majority of Chelsea fans are like those who spend their weekend on the road so they can support their favourite team. Huge respect for them!

Well done mate happy this forum also has some people that talk sense.

What really disappoints me how he is taking every Chelsea fan for a fool and believes, everyone would believe his lies. He really thinks that I think he was forced into the City contract? That he didn't expect to come on and score against us? That he would refuse to play against Chelsea?

LOL fuckking LMOF. here comes the extension!

The amount of idiocy and foolishness in here is pitiful and pathetic at the same time.

Now with this contract extension he's revealing his true hypocrite mercenary face! His intentions always were to stay in England as long as someone willing to pay it be it City or Spurs he wouldn't give shit if the money is right and CFC fans still think he has their love in his heart! he almost cried after the match!!! LOL!!! it's only about money you dumb fools cause a mercenary and money grubber is what he is. The only things he really cares for other stuff are just a bunch of bullshit.

Maybe he said what he said to keep fans happy..or at one point meant it who knows.End of the day doubt he gives a crap what any of us think.If didnt want to leave playing in England then didnt have to do and he might not.His choice.

If we can do our part,win games then mehhh.We loose the league its down to us..win the league down to us.Regardless of what he does.Players go to rival clubs it happens.Players score against old clubs again it happens.

Yeah he said he wouldnt play against us but if he was put on could hardly say no.Words mean very little.