Frank Lampard

DavidEU

People comparing this to a real life relationship betrayal is exactly the problem. Not sure why people are taking this so personally like he killed your family.

Relax fellas, go stress over some real world problems for once. I feel abit disappointed that he went to a rival as well, but the way some people here are talking really made it seem like they are crying and cutting themselves while typing.

You are comparing 'real world' employee situations with a footballer?, Oh dear. If you're going down that road you will have to be more specific about which type of job and role you are referring to. Because not many situations are comparable, unless Burger King has encorporated 44k seat stadia around the fryers.

tumblr_n6k3yyznfv1rtm5jko1_500.gif

I think the point is that it's an occupation for Lampard while for us football is recreational. So big decisions like these would probably be made by ourselves if football were that much more serious than entertainment. Again, it doesn't reduce the disappointment of the situation but it should really reduce the liverpoolness of this thread to be very honest.

No insults. To Frank or any Chelsea player or members here. Final warning.

Wouldn't it be best if this thread is closed for a while? People talking shit about Lamps, our greatest player everytime he scores a goal or plays well, that's unacceptable.

I think the point is that it's an occupation for Lampard while for us football is recreational. So big decisions like these would probably be made by ourselves if football were that much more serious than entertainment. Again, it doesn't reduce the disappointment of the situation but it should really reduce the liverpoolness of this thread to be very honest.

Haha ha the shirt burning.Doubt Gerrard or any other player who shirts get burned gives a crap!!Hardly going to think omg they hate me I shouldn't leave.

Just comes across a bit 'look at us. Ooo now we're on telly'.

haha the shirt burning.doubt Gerrard or any other player who shirts get burned gives a crap.bit look at us.pointless

That is the deal with 'grudges' actually, we sit here in anger and ruin our day while their lives continue without a hitch. Taking a chill pill here is not for Lampard's sake but for their own.

People comparing this to a real life relationship betrayal is exactly the problem. Not sure why people are taking this so personally like he killed your family.

Relax fellas, go stress over some real world problems for once. I feel abit disappointed that he went to a rival as well, but the way some people here are talking really made it seem like they are crying and cutting themselves while typing.

This. Some dudes on here seem more hurt by Lamps leaving than me or any of my friends have been about a girl leaving us lol. It's not that deep. I love Lamps, and wish he stayed, but he's still a Chelsea legend. Other Chelsea legends (JT, Drogba) have said he is, who am I to disagree with them?

He moved on, as did we. Still a legend for Chelsea, just finishing out his career somewhere else like countless other athletes have done.

Wouldn't it be best if this thread is closed for a while? People talking shit about Lamps, our greatest player everytime he scores a goal or plays well, that's unacceptable.

No. People should be allowed to express their opinions on the matter as long as they do so respectfully.

why? it shows the true nature of some "fans".

You are comparing 'real world' employee situations with a footballer?, Oh dear. If you're going down that road you will have to be more specific about which type of job and role you are referring to. Because not many situations are comparable, unless Burger King has encorporated 44k seat stadia around the fryers.

tumblr_n6k3yyznfv1rtm5jko1_500.gif

I'm literally in tears over that comment