Frank Lampard

DavidEU

sorry but but it seemed he was a national hero

He was loved, at first. He was seen as a great future star, when Chelsea signed him. People were expecting him to become a national hero. But after the cocaine incident, almost all the respect that people had for him went to dust. And after he did it again, when he was playing for Fiorentina, everyone understood that he's a clown.

He was loved, at first. He was seen as a great future star, when Chelsea signed him. People were expecting him to become a national hero. But after the cocaine incident, almost all the respect that people had for him went to dust. And after he did it again, when he was playing for Fiorentina, everyone understood that he's a clown.

just read his record 77 caps but banned twice for his country

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/22/ugandan-footballer-dies-manchester-city-chelsea

Great, on top of it all now Lamps has killed someone. I think we all knew it was a matter of time, what a judas eh? Also, I blame him for Putin's warmongering, Nick Clegg's ineptitude and both world wars.

Now I feel like I fit in with most of the people on this forum.

Jamie Redknapp

"Don't be fooled by the non-celebration. Frank Lampard will have been the happiest man in the dressing room after scoring that goal.

He is the ultimate goalscoring machine and if he didn’t want to score, what was he doing in the box?

He has perfected the art of arriving late in the area and makes it look so easy. He’s like a magnet to the ball but that’s not down to luck — he has spent a lifetime practising.

Andre Schurrle got the blame for not tracking James Milner but Branislav Ivanovic should have known better than to let Frank get in behind him.

Lampard is the greatest goalscoring midfielder we have ever seen in the Premier League and maybe even the best in the world.

He will not have cared one bit about scoring against his old club. He is a true professional and the ultimate winner."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2764507/Louis-van-Gaal-genius-First-fix-Manchester-United-s-defence.html

As I pointed out before in the case of Batistuta, Frank Lampard is not the first legend to score against his team and won't be the last.

. They are DIRECT rivals (THE only rivals), he hasn't gone to relegation fodder like Rio, so it's just as worse as traditional, he's effecting Chelsea.

. Chelsea is a concept, it doesn't matter what our current board offered or didn't offer, his legacy.. his actions.. go beyond that.

. When he scored you 'smiled'?.. YOU.. SMILED!!!???, I think instead of questioning Chelsea fans on here you should look in the mirror.

. Where can he go?... hmm, maybe not sign for them in the first place! how about that, he wasn't forced, he ignored his stature at this club and chased money.

Yes I smiled and you make me smile because you take this so seriously.

Football is about greats stories and Lamps entering in the game and intantly scores against Chelsea, it's kind of funny.

It's a good story too remember in few years.

It's like when Drogba was crying "fucking disgrace" because of Barca robbing us, now I think it was funny.

And it makes your victory against Barça in 2012 better with our ugly football. It was a revenge.

It's not only about title, and game after game. It's about story of men.

1. As long as people feel it. What's your problem?

2. As for me, it's not hate. Disappointment - yes, big time. And not because of this goal. But because of two things - first, going to our direct title rival after sayin he's not gonna play against us. Second, more important for me - all this "poor me" routine from yesterday that so many people are prasing him for. It was disrespectful towards us AND disrespectful towards the club he's playing for right now. All those "this club" and "I don't know what was the win for me" in the post-match interview is something I'm not ready to disregard and forget. I thought better of him as a person and as a professional. So, as for me - my own disappointment will last long. Forever? Maybe. May very well be.

He's a legend to my club, but now I'm sitting here crying and trying to hide ot from my family. And not because Lampard joined out tile rival and scored against us, but because attempting to look good in everyone's eyes and "pity me" reaction when something unpleasant happens is what I despise most in people, and after all those years I expected better from Frank.

It's my personal feelings, my personal problems, and maybe I'm alone in my sentiments - but please don't go telling me how I, or any other Chelsea fan for that matter, should feel.

And since we're on "proper fans" subject - I never was at Stamford Bridge. But I was sitting at Luzhniki stadium in 2008 watching Terry miss that penalty and singing with everyone even after everything ended, guess that counts a bit too.

I don't have any problem with all of that. Just curious until how long, cause I believe we will cross our path again with Lampard someday, and want to know how you guys feel when that time comes.

So we're still on that? Boo fucking hoo!!

Enough with the direct rivals bullshit! Didier moved to fucking Turkey and yet he ended up playing against us and potentially costing us a shot at winning a title. Had he scored a winner then, it would suck just like Lamps' goal but I would've been completely fine with it. Life goes on and people move on.

People are so over dramatic, like those teenagers who wears black and sees everything as tragedy. Step off from your computers and go out for awhile or something sheesh.

It's life, maybe we are talking football way to seriously?

B-b-but he betrayed us! He should be quatered and drawn! Flayed and spayed! Stoned and crucified! He should be forced to play Russian Roulette with Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Atilla and Kim Il Sung with a fully loaded pistol!

So we're still on that? Boo fucking hoo!!

Enough with the direct rivals bullshit! Didier moved to fucking Turkey and yet he ended up playing against us and potentially costing us a shot at winning a title. Had he scored a winner then, it would suck just like Lamps' goal but I would've been completely fine with it. Life goes on and people move on.

Drogba was clearly sub-par in both those games (on purpose) and he never looked like scoring because he didn't want to score against us. That's one of the many reasons I think that Drogba > Terry, Osgood etc

I understand he's a professional and everything but I wouldn't have minded if he missed the goal on purpose. I know if I was in his position I would have hit it to go slightly away from the goal, and I would have firmly stated beforehand that I wouldn't want to play against Chelsea, so if the manager played me anyways his loss. I'm not mad with Frank or anything but I must admit I'm a bit disappointed that he seems to be going back on his words again and again. First he said he wouldn't play for a rival and then that he wouldn't play against us but not only he plays for a rival and against us but he also scores, you can't help but feel a bit cheated on.

He's a professional and has to do his job.

Like Batistuta scoring against his loved fiorentina or Mourinho knocking us out of the CL.

Yet bati and Mourinho are still loved by their respective fans.

No difference here.